No gibs

I’m going on a deep sea fishing trip tomorrow, should I bring these?

Attached: 1606AAFE-78C8-4E33-9547-2DCC5137D93C.jpg (4032x3024, 2.66M)

No, salt ruins metal.

dont do it user
i made that mistake once and lost my entire collection

Attached: hickok45 shitpost brought to you buds guns.jpg (1079x1060, 80K)

Just bring some dynamite sticks and a cooler of beer.

I’d hate to have nothing to hand over.

Just b careful u don't drop them. Happened to my sbr

deep sea fishing off the horn of africa?

Where are you fishing? The coast of Somalia? Otherwise why bother? Most fish aren’t black.

Gulfport Florida.

Bring the pistol.

Take pistol as you always should. You can open carry if you don't have a permit. This is 100% legal if there is a chance you got approached by coasties. However the owner of the boat could deny you that so if you conceal make sure you have your CC handy.

Yes they will distract everyone from your small penis.

The pistol should be enough, but nothing wrong having a shotgun on board. Take some flare ammo with you

>I’m going on a deep sea fishing trip tomorrow, should I bring these?
No you fucking idiot, but if any feds ask....tell them that you did, and that you lost them overboard.

Also, nice Remington 740/742. I like the basket weave pattern, but perfer the checkerboard variants better.....and frankly I would use a 760 over the 742, but that is personal opinion.

Attached: camera Shy.jpg (1920x2560, 1.12M)

Only if there is a potential "tragic boating accident" involved.

Holy shit. I said no gibs.
Has this board lost its sense of satire all together?

>Has this board lost its sense of satire all together?
I am incapable in most instances of differentiating satire from sincerity via text without some sort of preface. I was just asking about your remington, and giving my 2 cents on its comparative quality vs the 760 series.

yes

Attached: white_shark_projects_1.jpg (3456x2304, 1.64M)

oceans are full of really evil shit that can eat you; teeth and tentacles.

Attached: Architeuthis.jpg (380x273, 56K)

Mine is a 742 30-06. I love it.

Attached: ACC997C8-50A5-44FD-9983-AAD05BDF4376.jpg (4032x3024, 3.03M)

> (You)
>Mine is a 742 30-06. I love it.
checked

Mine is a 760 30-06, and I feel the same. I don't have a need or a right to hunt with a semi-auto in my state, so I got a more reliable "sporting rifle". The slide action is amazing. Many dead deer at the end of a 100+ yard sight. Are you a lefty? The stock looks backward....

Yes, you might need to shoot seals to prevent them from stealing your bait and or catch. Ive had those furry faggots steal yellowtail right off my line. I wish i could have blown a hole through its head.