Is it ok to be a nationalist and ride a rice rocket?

Is it ok to be a nationalist and ride a rice rocket?

Any other /riders/ here?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/29c51k/whats_the_general_consensus_on_apehangers/
youtu.be/MBbskqcgs_o
engadget.com/2018/05/18/bosch-jet-thruster-motorcycle-slide-recovery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you enjoy the site of your body turning into tomato soup as you slide down the road. We as many whites alive as possible for the upcoming race war, don't be a fucking fool.

>250
>rocket
Choose exactly one (1)

Attached: 1499662848911.jpg (354x313, 20K)

Side thought:
>Chevy made in Canada
>ford made in mexico
>Toyota made in Iowa

It's a 300 but I'm not getting a 600 for my first bike, I don't want to die.

>*looks on in disdain*

Attached: k1200s_r_ralle01.jpg (800x540, 106K)

It is not particularly nationalistic to ride a suicide machine

Ride or die nigga.
Ride or die.

>Ninja 300
>Rice rocket
Get a real bike nigger

Attached: 2018-panigale-v4-recall-1068x712.jpg (1068x712, 126K)

I have an sv650 and a versys, I don't consider either a rice rocket but cruiser guys sure do. Ride what makes you happy, the whole point of motorcycles is to enjoy life more, don't let others ruin that for you.

Stupid argument. Like not eating bananas because they aren't grown in America.

The whole point of a motorcycle is to kill off white people. Oh and to obnoxiously rev your engine when rolling through quiet neighborhoods and parking lots. Motorcycles are for niggers and stupid white people that don't conform to their basic survival instincts. Make sure to wear a go pro and live stream so I can watch the final seconds of existence.

t. Jealous nobike
Did your wife make you buy a minivan instead?

no

Attached: apehangers.jpg (630x473, 62K)

What a pussy. You are the problem with whites, be a real man and ride. But rice bikes are gay

Tard around on the track not the roads where speed limits are there for a reason

I'd rather have something like this.

Attached: 2012-ural-cross-cross-twd-2.jpg (2362x1837, 1.84M)

Any bike is cool

Not-sees even invented ape bars

Attached: 2017-Harley-Davidson-Sportster-Iron-883-motorcycle-review-6.jpg (1920x1080, 529K)

A lot of those are made in the US so I'd say yeah.

No you outback butt fucker. I drive a cummins diesel and a 600hp sti on nice days. I see retards texting and driving on a daily basis. Why the fuck would I put my life in their hands? If you ride a motorcycle, you are a fucking idiot. Plain and simple.

Japan makes solid bikes, only ever had the standard issues you'd expect, as in with every one of my Honda's, the reg/rec was the first thing to go.
Currently own a Triumph TT600 after owning a Speed Four which is the naked version of the same bike, always loved Triumph's bikes.
Oddly the only bike that ever gave me non stop shit was my old Buell XB9R, if you can think of a problem, it had it, which is a shame because the bike on paper was good. End of the day find the bike you like, generally can't go wrong with most bikes from the big four.

One thing I do notice working in a petrol station is that pretty much all bikers on jap bikes are always happy to chat, any other Triumph owners normally comment on my bike and are happy to chat, BMW owners won't even give you the time of day let alone use basic manners.

You sound like a cager thats a bit mad that the local scrotes are kepping you up at night with their mopeds or some shit.

THIS

Attached: bañado en caca jajajajajajajajjaja.webm (568x320, 923K)

I have that exact bike in black

Holy shit that girl got lucky.

>t.jealous roastie.
Man you got a huge vagina guys mist hate you.

I ride a bicycle now (full carbon roadie, gotta go fast). Was wondering if I ought to make an upgrade of some sort for more speed and distance. I despise cars. However, I'm also a shitty driver, easily distracted, have no visual acuity or spacial facilities, am mechanically retarded, and am scared of traffic. I'd prefer not to die just yet. I have no desire to go more than 40 mph at very most.
Should I get an electric bicycle, a moped/vespa, or a small motorcycle?

if you go sportbike, just get a 600+(unless you've never ridden before, then again I wouldn't have to state that.)
I stick with my sumos since I can go anywhere those can go and straight up a mountain after tire change if I need to.

Attached: o0800060012486475577.jpg (800x600, 150K)

Might I suggest a 'supermoto' my bikecurious friend. And get gear.

>not starting off on a ZX10R

user, youre a faggot. The sheer question of whether or not you will learn tp survive the first year of ownership is what separates the men from the soibois.

And yet, a $3k bike will run rings around you. Not that you have anything but some Korean shit box.
If you're too stupid to ride defensively, then that's your fault. I'll be out there actually enjoying myself while you're stuck in a cuck box. Seppos are a lost cause.

I like how the man got squashed to chingchong and she just walks away like chang

cool, but nothing can beat the classic

Attached: 16748.jpg (3661x2835, 865K)

>ninja 300
>Rice rocket
Holy shit kill yourself
But I do ride a SV650S

>Undertail exhaust

Attached: FUGGG.jpg (960x955, 72K)

>Not-sees even invented ape bars
sauce?

Harley lost me when they announced they were moving to Thailand.

>be a faggot biker
>drive 30 mph like a good goy
>nigger texting makes a left in front of you
>no way to avoid collision
>fly over handlebars and smash head on the ground
>paralyzed for life

Hey, at least other faggot bikers stopped calling me a pussy. Totally worth it.

Attached: sureshbhai_patel_img_0423_ebf7e4c603b00c624493288e84d1066b.jpg (2448x3264, 712K)

NEVER RELAX

>motorcycles account for 1% of miles driven, but 15% of all vehicle deaths
what did they mean by this? are bikes the niggers of motor vehicles?

16 year old girls who don't pay attention to the road are the problem

>small motorcycle
Honda grom looks pretty fun, or if you have any dirt roads a dual sport.
Probably safer than road biking in traffic or trying to keep up with fast traffic on a vespa.

Guess I got it backwards, the allies used ape bars because nazis were stringing wire across the road.
reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/29c51k/whats_the_general_consensus_on_apehangers/

>172587666
hahahaha patel

You should stay off the rode, completely

It's OK, we defeated Japan so now we can enjoy riding their motorcycles and their women.

In return, we teach them how to eat with forks.

Riding is intrinsically Aryan and bikers are all enemies of the Jew.
All the horses that fueled the aristocracy were turned into dog food back in the 1900's only iron horses now.
Join the new aristocracy.

Attached: 95eea536d4135aebdbbc32607514455d--german-soldier-uniform.jpg (514x766, 88K)

a nigr brotha feels a godly in th bmg

10/10
im sure no one will get this

riding is the only solution for a manlet like me

Attached: h2r.jpg (900x600, 378K)

Thanks for the read user. Will unironically be installing apehangers on my cruiser now.

The Hell's Angels would like to have a word with you.

My first bike is a 865 faggot

It's totally fine, motorcycling is a fine hobby and cheap transport.

Attached: 2171019-cb400_001H.jpg (1600x1320, 289K)

If you ever think of going for a 600 for your second (or even third) bike, skip it and go 1000.

any faggot on a cellphone while driving is the nigger of motor vehicles.

Ride a Ducati

The rice bikes are sterile by comparison my pannigale feels alive

Ah yes easy to spot out the nobike larpers
>HURR GET A 1000 FOR YER FIRST BIKE!

Terrible idea.

OP your 250 is nothing but a fast-looking scooter. I had a 2010 Ninja 250 as my first bike and they top out at like 80mph going downhill with the wind.

Now I have pic attached and also a GSXR 750

Attached: Capture.png (300x400, 118K)

Bonneville rider here

I wish I could gas the cafe bike community

Who said that?

That's a sexy supermoto, I'm kind of tired of sport bikes and thinking about buying a supermoto for my next bike

Attached: 1466525940279s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

You can get a 1000 as your first bike if you respect it

Most can't myself included

New Jersey dirt bike checking in.
Nowhere to ride.

You will learn a lot more on a 250-300 and they are a lot more forgiving if you make a mistake, a beginner jumping on a 600cc+ superbike is a bad idea, unless it's one of those neutered 600-650 naked bikes.

Were you the Bonneville user from the "I accidentally fucked a trump supporter" article?

I got this for my first bike. Im good.

Attached: 12191185_539987992824136_9124033434155565142_o.jpg (1000x750, 234K)

they are fun as hell, built like tanks since they're dirtbikes converted to street.

Holy shit, yeah its me

Attached: 2205E870-0112-49A0-BD01-F9EDF70EE2FC.jpg (596x543, 109K)

doesnt that just mean your ass gunna sweat?

Euro bike can't love you back like Japan bike does.

They also don't work half the time, parts cost twice as much and maintenance is twice as often. But hey you got "character" and other made-up fantasy words to describe your rattly can of shit.

youtu.be/MBbskqcgs_o

Attached: cbx1000.jpg (940x625, 636K)

Patrician taste.

Attached: cb1300-super-bol-dor.jpg (1000x650, 127K)

Ninja 300 is the best bike to start on. Don't listen to any of the faggots trying to call you a pussy, it's the perfect starter bike. Get one with ABS. Learn to ride on roads with low traffic. As long as you don't thrill seek like a total degenerate, your odds aren't as bad as people imply.

This 100% or basically anything with under 80hp should be great to learn on.

looks like a brazilian cop bike

Attached: 159582.jpg (1500x844, 92K)

>nothing personel kid

But seriously, motorbikes are the most redpilled transportation out there.
I'll never understood the people willing to wait litterally for HOURS in traffic to go to work then go through the same thing to go back home.
In cities here there is also the problem of too many people having cars with too few parking spots available, so every single day, in the afternoon, you'll see people getting out of work and patrolling their neighborhood for hours searching for a spot to park.

With a bike you just bypass all traffic. An accident on the road and all cars are stopped? No fucks given, with a bike you go right through. Finding a parking spot? You can park your bike absolutely anywhere you want on the pavement.

I'm starting to believe car drivers are masochists.

Attached: Yamaha-850-MT-09-SP-2018-700px.jpg (700x561, 118K)

Fucking hate motorcycles. 4 wheels only for me

It's just the fairing version of the CB1300, only sold in Japan these days unfortunately.

Attached: 5ac98036b38ffee080296af9b7394e61.jpg (640x480, 37K)

>An accident on the road and all cars are stopped? No fucks given, with a bike you go right through.
>and become the next accident

Dontvride like a nigger and you’re fine. Not everyone can afford a $10k base model Harley; I’m no exception.
My first bike was a used 2006 katana that I bought for $2300 that I learned to ride on. Sold it six years later for $2000.

Now how many of those deaths are caused by other spastics on the road, you know, car drivers on their phones or just generally not even looking at what the fuck is around them, probably a good 14.9% i'd wager.

Just read the story, reminds me of Philip Brailsford ("YOU'RE FUCKED").

Lane filtering is fine as long as you aren't going over 40km/h/25mph anything above that is asking for trouble.

Dual sports, ADV or any offroad capable motorcycle are massively redpilled. How many riders wrenching on their bike they rode into the middle of nowhere happily fixing a flat do you think will be With Her?

Rode old Japanese bikes when I started riding. Ride a Ducati now. Yes.

>2018, not having a skid thruster on your bike

engadget.com/2018/05/18/bosch-jet-thruster-motorcycle-slide-recovery/

Attached: dims?quality=100&image_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2Fc09b00e33290f6af5 (1600x1021, 938K)

After watching thousands of motorbike crash videos, I'd say 80% of crashes are because the rider over estimated their abilities or weren't paying attention. A lot of them are solo crashes.

Lol someone just posted that in my bike bros thread a couple days ago

I do a lot of touring, not offroad ADV stuff though.

Have fun being boring and tamed. Living in fear of death. You are not wrong, just a pussy

I bought a 600cc as first bike, no problems so far, but i'm still not "flooring it", i'm too pussy for it.

Attached: file.png (1265x912, 827K)

>mfw 600 rider with 2 inch wide chicken strips.

Attached: look_anon_a_faggot.png (346x468, 201K)

Riding a motorcycle will open up an entirely new world to you. The nicer/better the bike, the more enjoyable the experience.

Rice rockets suck, as do harleys--my opinion of course, ride what you want. They brand you as either having zero taste, or low intelligence. Ricers are uncomfortable after about 10 minutes anyway, and harleys are they kind of bike you ride out, and push back.

Don't ever forget either, that the man riding it will be judged on both the bike, and his attitude/dress. Own every part of the experience.

I like to piss off liberals, and remind other woke individuals that they're not alone. I own several bikes by the way, but I prefer and ride my Thruxton R the most.

Attached: thruxton r for trump 2.jpg (500x889, 372K)

You could at least move this to /o/ or something. Fuck's sake

>tfw kinda want an over 9000 rice rocket but live in Canada in a place with really shit tier roads

>tfw this is my current bike and a lot better for my health and wellbeing than a motorcycle

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1000x623, 99K)

Fuck those larpers you did well with your first bike, OP. I started with a ninja 300 too, it's the ideal bike for beginners. Until you reach 6000rpm she is very calm and won't scare you, past 6000 it can do really good speedings. My top speed with mine was 120mph.

Attached: 1505572434865.jpg (720x405, 32K)

>what are some redpilled motorcycles?

LMAO , ENJOY THE DEATH MAGNET,Jow Forumstard

Motocross and enduro is far more physically demanding than cycling.

Competitive eating is also far more physically demanding than sitting on the couch.

Yeah but see the thing is that only works when everybody else drives the big blobby vehicles. In Southeast asian countries where they have a shitload of people and all they can afford are cheap scooters they have hellish congested traffic too.

Vehicle choice doesn't matter. Having less people will always matter more.

Attached: jakarta traffic jam.jpg (990x658, 380K)