How do I get Chad to notice me in the gym without wearing tight clothing and appearing slutty?

How do I get Chad to notice me in the gym without wearing tight clothing and appearing slutty?

Attached: 5F977674-F311-4A4B-A542-F4122354A5A3.png (1024x1024, 834K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1v4g81rVZHp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How breddy are you?

Attached: 1561330197221.png (852x944, 70K)

Have you tried dilating?

Dress Trad and emminate femininity.

Just wear whatever chad will deem you worthy if you are

Oh no
OH NO
NO
NO NONONO
I CANT HOLD IT
I CANTTT

COOIIIMMMMIIINNNNN

>without wearing tight clothing and appearing slutty
But why don't you want this, just be yourself (the slut).

Just talk to him, is that too hard?

Anyone else lifting to kill trannies like op?

Attached: 1566351581906.jpg (546x562, 30K)

Try not having a dick. Works for most sluts

vocaroo.com/i/s1v4g81rVZHp

i can't coom to this , i have standarts

Lift more than him

Attached: 1565328849175.webm (640x640, 2.97M)

Unironically good squat form

Attached: 1564452944484.jpg (960x685, 166K)

Show JUST HIM your vagina. I sell pants with a pull tab that slides a viewing window open in the crotch. Catch his eye, glance down and pull the tab open and shut real fast. He'll get the message. Google "Cooterpeek Athletic Gear"

Woah!

Dominate other beta men to establish yourself Chad's equal

Attached: 1561109698573.webm (720x720, 826K)

Attached: 1560265167092.jpg (600x623, 24K)

Cardio mog him

If you want positive male attention.
You must do things that garner respect.

Attached: Adobe_20190817_173053.png (2539x2359, 3.23M)

Whatever happened to all of the semi decent women? Every one I know my age has some major flaw with them, they're either entitled or disrespect their own body. I just want a 6/10 girl that's still pure and nice.

Go to church and talk to them

Why? You think he will marry a tranny like you?

Attached: bitch.jpg (1223x1570, 365K)

i have never had sex

Break fucking parallel! NOBODY at my gym does this except me. It got to the point where I was worried I was squatting wrong. It's been almost three months and I have unironically seen one dude actually do his sets AtG. I wanted to shake his hand. Women are obviously terrible with this too. If I saw a chick breaking parallel for her sets I'd fall in love.

God she’s so cute

>Unironicly responding to a tranny
post timestamped body right now, faggot

>post timestamped body right now, faggot
Im not the one asking to see a man's body, faggot

just bee urself

I knew you wouldn’t, that’s why you need to go back to your containment board
Never come back

kek

Holyshit are they all retarded? Just knee her face when she's coming at you or promptly side step of feint with a euro step but don't just stand there waiting

I live in the south so almost everybody is a protestant/Episcopalian/baptist or some other form of christian hippy. The church my mother goes to has a pastor with mixed racial grand children. I've actually gone a few times with my mom as well, and we ended up going back to one of her mom's friends houses. A few of her daughters and I actually ended up going to chick fil a one time, and they laughed when the 8/10 chad employee tried hitting on the eldest daughter. How am I supposed to beat that when I'm a 7.5/10 at best? She's not exactly nice either, she bullies around her younger siblings.
This is all at my mom's church of course. I could go to my own church, but I live in an area that's 10% white, and non white women don't interest me. I can either drive for 45 minutes to get to an area with decent people, or I can just accept that I'll be alone.

I didn't respond to anybody though, I was just posting a general question ITT.

Tranny or not.

Stand by statement.

You wanna be noticed at gym....do it the right way.

You dont have to lift the most, you lift the most for your size and stature.
Honestly, who cares if 6'5" 240lb Brett can benchlift 2pl8. I'm more impressed by 5'8" 130lb Tom who can do the same thing (size to strength ratio).

Be strong.
Be fast.
Have expertise
Have so much endurance people get tired just watching you.
Be flexible and agile

You won't take my advice but it's guaranteed to produce the effect you want. Wear a denim miniskirt and white cotton panties. Look extremely uncomfortable and embarrassed that everyone can see your underwear (this will be easy; everyone will be staring at you and elbowing each other and you'll legitimately be very embarrassed considering you said you don't want to look slutty). Awkwardly be tugging on the skirt and trying to hide your underwear and don't skimp on the blushing and deer-in-the-headlights looks. If anyone says something to you about it, stutter something about trying to get in a workout on your lunch break (or whatever matches the time of day). He, along with everyone else, will notice you, he won't think you're slutty due to the granny panties and visible embarrassment, and as a bonus, he'll be attracted to your vulnerability and innocence. Bonus points if you get sweaty and the panties get all soggy and caught up in your cunt lips.

Chad thinks you’re fat, ugly, and a 1/10 he’d rather bang a tranny before he’d bang you. Maybe you should go chat up that ugly incel over there....

And if you are 100% commited and invested towards furthering yourself....You are too concentrated and focused on your own shit to give any shits about what other people are doing or who they are paying attention to.

Dont be a fucking child.
When they do something, they look around the room for approval.

You only need approval from one person.
Yourself

If chad or stacy notices, cool. But what you do shpuldnt be for them. It's for you.

Smile and say hi

this is unironically true and will accomplish the desired effect

Depends which chad you mean.
The Chad which fuck anything and everything, will be bad with you, etc? Then dress slutty.
The Chad which wants a cute hardworking gf and will want to raise a family with you? Dress cutely and respect yourself. Do not show everything to everyone.

The main honor of women is modesty. You have to be modest.

Ok well at that point you should find a majority white catholic church and move if getting a white woman is that important to you. Also, lower your standards

This wojack reminds me of my gf

Attached: IMG-20171209-WA0000.jpg (972x1296, 210K)