Where were you when you realized the best workout is being funny?

where were you when you realized the best workout is being funny?

Attached: gettyimages-611145222-1024x1024.jpg (695x1024, 417K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SBaFwemRrJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*have a podcast
That girl is low hanging fruit tinder whore and personally don't find the guy funny, he insults people and then gets butthurt when they throw it back

bobbys hilarious and based, shes hot, face it

She's not white.

She's a 6

Tenda Spencer

She said explicitly she's with him for the money on a podcast, it was brutal
He's less funny than his brother anyway

This, it his reaction was great. Like he was genuinely surprised to hear her tell him "without his money, we wouldn't be together". I guess up until that point he thought she liked anything else about him.

She looks sexy but uncomfortable, the guy looks legitimately sad, like a monkey clutching it's mother. It's like he thinks he's found a safe space but knows his dad will be back to beat his mother to death for having him with another ape.

That's his entire shtick
>Someone says something funny
>He makes that sad face
>People laugh at his reaction instead of the person's joke

Too bad he isn't funny
Just rich

>bobbys hilarious and based
All normies are unfunny in my mind till im proven wrong, you got a vid to back up such a claim?

You fuckin joking?
Lmao

Attached: LA CREATURA.jpg (112x146, 6K)

The levels of virgin autism on this board are unreal. You guys would pay 500 bucks to sniff her armpit

bitch have you never seen madtv? fucking zoomer

Cope more you projecting faggot
That bitch is ugly as sin

Attached: Russia's love machine.jpg (377x500, 38K)

youtu.be/SBaFwemRrJ4

If you actually enjoy this podcast then you're a gay retard, real men listen to cum town.

OP it's all about looking good and having a big dick I'm sorry OP now fuck off.

Attached: OP with Henry.jpg (712x878, 77K)

Fuck off Nick

Cum town is normie bullshit

she's objectively attractive, good facial spacing, straight clean teeth, good bone structure, straight nose. Her eyes maybe are a bit too close, but she's a solid 23-25.
>pay to sniff a bitch
never

Yeah, nah m8
Her smile makes me want to punch her in the teeth

she's not ugly, but i wouldn't say she's hot.

And this chink podcast isn't? Pretty sure it's more joe rogan than cum town.

>T. Gay user

She's a 7 all done up, probably a 5 when she's not trying

Way out of his league looks wise either way

BOBBRY REE IS ITT RIGHT NAO

MAO
MAO
DEE DEE MAO BROBBY

PREE PREE IN COKE

This. She's a typical instagram 6 who thinks tattoos are a personality.

>implying he isn't eternally cucked and just sucks it up

Damn I better go tell my girlfriend

Being handsome and funny >>>>>>> being funny

I mean, sometimes it's just as if lifting were the only thing you retards do (just to get laid, which makes it even more pathetic),but you can actually do more things. So yes, basically be funny, be rich, dress decently and also lift to get that pussy.

Obviously is not enough with plainly lifting, but that doesn't make lifting less important you fucking faggot. Eating is important to live and you keep breathing, don't you? OP, go commit self-murder.

Attached: 1566750620434.jpg (960x720, 140K)

Bobby Lee is pretty pathetic, his gf is a gold-digger. He's gross and I mean she does put up with a lot. He shit himself, in her car, and wiped it all in the backseat then made her clean it up. So it's not like she's not working for what she's getting.

she never said that, youre too autistic to actually understand what she said.

Everyone looks hot standing next to that troll. Guarantee she cheats.

Holy based, BLee triggering incels just by fucking some hot ass jungle asian.

I'm not triggered or incel, I'm pointing out facts because people on this board are too retarded to see things from different perspectives
If he was some guy working at the Pho place up the street she wouldn't look at him twice

Yeah but it's actually funny. Literally every person I know who listens to cum town is a pronoun spouting retard

Yeah it's like successful people are attractive or something

He's not reallly funny tho

He is a poop and fart joke clown which isnt funny. He literally thinks shitting himself is funny

It is funny though

I heard what she said, did she mean something different to that?

pretty much this not to mention he had several pee jars in his house before she moved in honestly she straighten him up a lot. i saw him once live here in the comedy club in VA richmond he was pretty funny

Attached: Sensible Chuckle .gif (250x250, 992K)

No, success itself is attractive because it's what we've been told will make our problems go away but when she's cleaning up his feces and doing perverted sexual stuff with him and being embarrassed by him in public I wonder if it's what she thought it would be

She's a turbo whore whose been sucking dick since she was twelve, and they been together for more than FIVE years, is bobby the biggest cuck on the planet?

he's kind of like paul lynde in that he is pretty obnoxious on his own but alright as the goofy side character who doesn't hang out for too long

She looks cute but not great. She's also trashy (tattoos, slutty etc.).

Sorry, but I'd pass.

Bobby is a fun character but not a great entertainer.

No, success is attractive because the person who achieves it clearly has something that most others dont. Whether its confidence, humor, intelligence, every trait that leads to success is attractive to everyone because it represents a unique and powerful human being

Lmao this crazy bitch aborted his kid even after he begged her to keep it

Some people just luck out though