>I get fat
>I develop OCD, anxiety and depression
>I'm an anti-social cuck, who's fat and has no friends
>Barely have a home
>On neet bux
>Turns out I have psoriasis
>Even more ugly now
>No one has ever respected or treated me decent

I did decent in school considering the circumstances, always tried to be polite, dress properly and take care of my hygiene. Life just kept throwing shit at me.

What should I do Jow Forums? An hero is easier said than done, I live in a country with no guns. Also pain and death scares me, which makes me a pussy too I guess.

Attached: 1526856264088.png (489x487, 37K)

you should go see some people with more experience

WHO

This isn't CS:GO general, you can leave now.

You arent one of the many usual fagmarks fagging up /bamt/,are you?

You should visit fasting general on fit, read up about autophagy, and fast induced ketosis for fatloss, fasting is great for skin issues too.

ARE

Really, there's nothing else for you to do but live. Think about it, surely you can just commit suicide, absolutely, but you'll never know you're dead. All you're left with is life. Life is all that there is, nothing less, nothing more.

I mainly browse Jow Forums Jow Forums and Jow Forums
I'm not one of those spooks.

@5226958
go back there

lose the weight

Could be worse dude you could be surrounded by niggers like me

Not as easy as it sounds. When you got psoriasis looking like a freak and I already got social issues. I live in a small apartment, so I need to go to a gym to lose weight. My kitchen is a digusting, combined with my OCD makes it hard to even make healthy food. Maybe diabetes will take me out while I sleep I hope.

YOU

QUOTING

oh that's a really good combo for an old meme
haha us oldfags am i right?

At least you don't have autism and possibly negative schizophrenia that kills all of your motivation.

Attached: 1520459726691.gif (300x200, 1.14M)

Attached: 1504144975098.jpg (500x262, 27K)

I was only being retarded ironically

Attached: 1340718143594.png (1156x850, 445K)

OP you only got two options
one is you can accept who you are now, and not worry about what other people think about you, and just do what you wanna do.

if you wanna look good and get chicks and all that crap you gotta get off your ass. "i live in a small apartment" so what? if you want to lose weight it doesn't matter if you're in a mansion in new york or in a cabin in alaska. eat less and workout more and you will lose weight. if you want these things you have to work for them. Things like this are always difficult and seem impossible in the beginning. but if you never get off your ass and even try you'll never succeed. To achieve anything takes work. I hear so many people come up with excuses for why they c an't do it. And usually they are somewhat legitimate. But that doesn't change anything. You have to put in the work. Once you do, things will be better.

Attached: commentwine.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Damn that sounds rough. I'd be your friend OP.

well, for starters you live in a first world country
my advice would be stop being fat

russia is basically white africa.

lol fag