Yeah, I eat eggs everyday. How did you know?

>Yeah, I eat eggs everyday. How did you know?

Attached: heart.jpg (1414x2121, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2019/09/04/health/vegetarian-vegan-diet-stroke-heart-disease-risk-intl/index.html
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2728487
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is eggs the new onions meme? Why not just eat a balanced diet.

Have fun with heart disease

Attached: eggs.png (1440x2880, 674K)

does the study control for bf%?

cnn.com/2019/09/04/health/vegetarian-vegan-diet-stroke-heart-disease-risk-intl/index.html
> A new study suggests that vegetarians and vegans may be at a higher risk of stroke than their meat-eating counterparts
Get fucked vegan, God hates you

>whole eggs bad
>cholesterol bad
>saturated fat bad

Attached: 1556338332443[1].png (866x812, 240K)

>he doesn't do cardio

Does this study account for an athletic lifestyle?
I feel most of these buzz word studies are skewed because the sample of people studied are from the vast majority of people who are somewhat overweight with fast food diets and little exercise.

jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2728487
It seems strong until you look at the graph: the data is basically comparing eating one egg a day with none, as that is what almost all of the participants seem to have done. Also, the flattening out of the CVD risk curve suggests that eating 6 eggs is probably not more dangerous, based on this study, than eating 3.

they should have done a logistic regression on eating eggs versus not eating them, given the data available

Based

I've eaten four eggs a day for about eight years now and I've ne

>A recent study

Are you aware of how bad most nutritional studies are? Why do you think they can't even determine a solid answer if a fucking egg is good for you or not?

this, it's the utlimate normie pill to worry about fat and eat vegetable oils. Real men worry about sugar, vegetable oils and chemicals.

>they should have done a logistic regression on eating
>Im trying to sound smart even though im getting BTFOd

>NO WAY BRO EGGS ARE A LIVING THING BRO

Attached: 1565789902394.png (454x520, 13K)

My grandfather is 71 and ate 2-3 eggs a day for his whole life. The bastard is healthier than I am, so I call bullshit so long as you eat in moderation.

Yo I’m fucking Gaston with my eggs. I eat about a dozen a day and I don’t give a fuck if it’s bad for you. Eggs are god tier

i hate eggs

What if I eat eggs and vegetables and doing cardio every day?

Are you having gay butt sex?

Did you even read the article you posted?

>"It does seem that the lower risk of coronary heart diseases does exceed the higher risk of stroke, if we look at the absolute numbers," said lead researcher Tammy Tong

>chemicals
Nice buzzword

Vegan cucks BTFOd

Is it gay if my gf pegged me few times?

I eat eggs, meat, and dairy every god damn day, son. I'm 30 btw.

Attached: 20190905_022402.jpg (1154x649, 382K)

>source: dude trust me
>printed out fake health sheet
>fat boomer kike
>taking tons of heart meds is normal
No not today you faggot

Based illiterate poster

Genetics play a big role when it comes to cholesterol scores, looks like you got lucky.

Damn that's a lot of cope, faggot. This is a biometric screening done for my health insurance. The only thing resembling medicine I take are supplements zinc, vitamin C, and biotin. Get on my level, vegan twat.

The article goes on to say that vegans are overall much healthier than meat eaters. Maybe read more than just the headline next time lmao.

>vitamin C
Why tho? If you eat any fruits or vegetables at all you get more than enough of it.

Its an excel doc u made to make ur fatass feel good burger retard.

Shitskin cope. Not our fault your body can’t process dairy faggot. Europeans lived on milk and eggs for thousands of years, we are adapted to it

haha nice cope dude, stay buttmad eternally

>muh aryan masturwace
Whatver yuo say fatass

Attached: FB_IMG_1549813472366.jpg (639x960, 84K)

>more shitskin cope
delicious, keep them coming

God damn you are a fucking dumbass.
I've read high dose vit c has theoretical health benefits and I don't always hit my daily needs according to chronometer.

How does it feel that im stealing the cream of the crop of your women? You mad white boi?

Attached: received_627997574339998.jpg (750x1334, 123K)

Sexy as fuck

Any more pics of this babe?

Your girl is sexy as fuck user!

Her face looks like somebody slapped her with a shovel. Also only things you are stealing is bikes you nigger cuck.

Damn she's hot user
Yeah i got a few if you guys want them

>I don't always hit my daily needs according to chronometer.
Eat more veggies then

>chronometer
>meme tech
Ngmi

The only vegetables I eat are in nursing homes

Do you think my girlfriend is hot

My chick is a1 go back to fucking your cousin

CVD and heart disease are for sedentary fat people

Live an active lifestyle and keep your body fat down and you won't have to worry about the negative health effects of red meat, egg, processed meat etc consumption

Do you think my girlfriend is hot

I want to smash a tatami mat on her face so i dont have to see it anymore

Keep telling yourself that kek

Keep that shovelface, I don’t want it. Nobody will ever want her since she fucked a nigger.

Attached: B85C12A7-469C-4F24-9B2D-DC8A152F3EAE.jpg (2304x3072, 1.09M)

Fuck you

Lol retard

New Meat!

>My chick is a1 go back to fucking your cousin
>My chick is a1
Yeah, keep telling yourself that.

What's wrong with her then faggot

Because antifa cucks

downie tier butterface

I already told you. She is literal butterface. There’s not enough make-up to cover that face.

>Same vegan retard spamming discredited pseudo scientific woowoo.
>uses associative studies because its the favoured trash of pseudo scientists to make wholly unscientifically supported claims

Vegetable oils are extremely inflammatory and they're prone to oxidization. Mass consumption of which alters our own fatty stores making us more susceptible disease.

Sugar, carbohydrates is outright toxic to us, and makes other food macros such as fat and protein also toxic.Carbohydrate is also a really shity energy source, where as fat is both satiating and used immediately as energy.

Chemicals are a particular problem, especially plastics or the disgusting anti-androgenic(testosterone) compounds such as Isoflavonoids found in plants, ie onions, grains, etc etc.

>body loves to use fat for energy
>body prevents fatty acids from being stored unless a person forces an acute insulin response via sugar/carbohydrate
>fatty acids also have an unlimited energy store as much as there is adipose fat tissue, no such system exists for glucose or even protein, because they would be energetically expensive and useless.

Even basic biology BTFO vegan retards

Attached: 1566585730576.png (288x358, 21K)

>frank boumphrey
>antfia faggot

Tried searching, I don't think these are the same people. Typically liberals belong to the liberal arts instead of actual sciences such as biology or biochemistry.

>butterface
That would imply her body's hot. That's just a fat retard

sugar tastes delicious and our body tries as hard as it can to run on glucose

>sugar tastes delicious

Its also the most optimal way to turn real food into obesigenic garbage. Its effective at this because it turns people into fat food addicts because the flood of glucose from carbohydrate causes an acute response from insulin, which crashes blood sugar, triggering an energy crisis, triggering a brain mediated response for more energy and thus people become chronically hungry, regardless if they had a relatively recent refeed.

Sugar laced foods also spike on dopamine, so your brain becomes patterned on use like a drug. Almost forget but there are some rodent experiments where they preferred sugar to heroin. Its why a lot of foods are now processed, to get consumers to eat more.

>body tries as hard as it can to run on glucose

The requirement for carbohydrate mediated glucose in human biology is zero. A really easy example for new comers to understand, why do people not die when they're starved or fasted, hell why do we not even die in our sleep when we become fasted overnight?

(a) no energy in?
(b) glucose is still being produced to power the body how?
(c) people become fat when they eat lots of energy, is it an energy storage system?

Gluconeogenesis, we produce glucose from fatty acids. The more adapted you are from diet, sans carbohydrate the greater your total energy expenditure(TEE) or even resting energy expenditure(REE) is.

Its also interesting to note the body prefers to use fat as a source of energy. See(), the chart shows at the bottom AcetylCoA, a gigantic fatty acid molecule that's broken down into glucose for energy, also ketones which can also power cell mitochondria. The body actively prevents AcetylCoA from going into fat storage because it wants to use it for energy. It gets heavily down regulated when you eat sugar/carbs via insulin, however even then you're still deriving a significant amount of energy from fat.

>pic related, shows the pathway by which fat is converted to glucose

Attached: glucogenic-and-ketogenic-amino-acids.gif (599x553, 13K)