*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

>AYYO CRACKA you been hitting cardio hard too right?

Attached: GettyImages-1063927736.jpg (644x447, 51K)

*Gets destroyed by fat Mexican*

That’s AJ retard

In all seriousness though, if anyone genuinely thinks they could fight Deontay and win, PLEASE post your record and body before you do so

And your obituary while you're at it

He got destroyed by Dr eggman

He's a typical nigger that fights like a nigger. I'm 6'6" so he has a better reach than me but I also weigh more so I could outnigger fight him

I could probably beat him if I get to start on his back with a rear naked choke sunk in

Do you box?
I’m assuming no?
You would last maybe 30 seconds tops before you either gas out, or he
Clips you with his 6ft arm

Not lately, no. Cardio doesn't matter in a street fight anyway. They're usually over in under a minute in my experience.

Cringe MMA faggots

>mma
Ok retard

Yes but not pro level yet. Maybe in a few years. I have an 80" wingspan

My cardio is good. I also did rugby which requires good endurance

So what’s your amateur record?
Rugby is good for cardio but played too in highschool and it didn’t do much to improve my boxing cardio

>gas out
that's a meme
walking slowly around a ring isnt gonna gas anyone out besides absolute obese super heavyweights

Half these heavy weights are dope junkies who are obese with shit cardio. Joshuas loss was fucking emberassing

Wilder is good but the exact opposite end where he is too light. At 6'7 210lb is fucking nothing. LeBron is 250 at just an inch mire

You also clearly don’t box, you realize you’re not gonna be walking slowly like that? That’s only common in pro fights, also you’re hopping on each foot constantly, either to put your weight forward for a hit or back up quickly, also punching, like jabs, and pivoting your torso, slipping,, BELIEVE IT or not tires you out, especially if you’re an untrained fat fuck like yourself

>Endurance running and jumprope don't help cardio

Attached: 1565909413345.jpg (820x821, 81K)

Attached: 1564436683787.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

You didn’t answer my question, and you know exactly what I’m talking about, stop trying to change it around, boxing conditioning and rugby conditioning are 2 different things, at most rugby will just condition your legs, nothing more will help with boxing, in fact majority of the players on my team still had shit cardio after the season because we only did short bursts of sprints for training, nothing like running down the school block

>short bursts of sprints for training
I thought you said rugby, not football.

>rugby will just condition your legs
RETARD ALERT

Cracka? That's pretty racist, man.

*jabs you to a UD*

>heh, nothing personel, nigger

Attached: fury.jpg (1200x800, 584K)

YEAH NIGGA I HAVE WHATS GOOD

Attached: IMG_6721.jpg (3264x2448, 1.09M)

Try throwing decent punches for a minute while moving

Attached: andy-ruiz-disponibile-a-combattere-contro-deontay-wilder-siamo-della-stessa-squadra_2298825.jpg (502x220, 11K)

>gas out
>meme

Attached: laugh.jpg (205x203, 10K)