6'1" 175lbs

>6'1" 175lbs
>18 years old
>2 1/2 months lifting from pretty much beginner
>khv dateless

Will I make it, Jow Forums? I want to make it in at least one year while I'm still young. What should I work on?

Attached: Khv.jpg (876x951, 401K)

Heres a front view of shoulder/arm.

Attached: Arm.jpg (1080x1920, 632K)

>i go to the gym why am i not getting laid????????
Ur not getting laid coz you care about that shit too fucking much, juwt enjoy life girls will come

Shit advice.

can't outlift autism. nothin personnel kid

The advice I would give you is to stick with a routine. You look fine now you're gonna make it if you just keep at it.
As far as girls go. Just ask them out, don't be weird about it, be casual but DO IT, whenever you see a girl you like. Just do it, if they say no just keep talking like it never happened. She will end the convo if she feels awkward and you'll walk away feeling like she's the autistic one. All you did was ask. If i could give myself advice at 18 (30 now) it would be to just ask like it's no big deal, because it isn't!

The last time I asked girls was early in early high school and they all said "no". I think every girl will still say the same.

I'd want to fuck you user.
Just start wearing Chad cutoffs and girls will mire

Why did you feel the need to call yourself khv?

Chad cutouts are ugly looking though.

Because I am a KHV.

thinking that your life will be way better once you obtain a good physique is stupid.

y'all niggas keep going to rejection route, and shit it might stick if you throw yourself at that wall enough, but the best way to get a gf, is by being friends first either from work/hobbies/mutual friends/ whatever.
most of the girls i talk to met thier boyfriends either through work, friendship circles, or online. not tinder, like actual dating websites.
i worked next to my ex in a warehouse for 2 years before we got together. she ended up asking me out because i was apparently giving off some big signals. i mean, i was just treating her like i treat any other hot girl that i spoke to, but i guess it worked. i was a khv too, before her.
expand your social circle. you'll meet more people, some will be girls, some will be hot. don't neglect your ugly female friends. they might have hot buddies.
the most you want it the less you'll get it. desperation reeks.

What exactly does KHV have to do with fitness though?

I want to get fit so I'm no longer a KHV. I want to have sex with a virgin girl.

Before asking girls out on 1:1 dates, start by building some general social gains. Go to parties, events. Invite/join people going out. Organize friends to go do something together (movie, board game night, picnic, dance class). Hint: it doesn't always have to include females. Just get more comfortable around people if you're an autismo.

I dont have any friends at all.

Would you ask out random girls right away or kinda just meet girls get to know them THEN ask them out if you kinda click?

What if I don’t really think sex is more important than a relationship with strong emotional connection? Would it still reek of desperation if I was focusing more on s good relationship rather than just getting sex?

Work on your lower chest and core more. Once you get those defined cuts you know you're getting to a good body

You're only 18 you fuckwit. Pussy is literally free in college, smash away.

You're 18 lmfao. Just join social clubs in college. You'll be fine.

>that physique
>2 1/2 months lifting from beginner
Unless by "beginner" you mean beginner weightlifting, after having played competitive sports with great diet throughout your teens, this is an absolute larp
>why yes, this is also a cope post

Attached: smug.jpg (820x836, 154K)

I lifted for a few months when I was 15 then stopped. That's what I mean by "pretty much beginner" and yes I played competitive sports. Basketball/swimming

It's not free for guys like me.

Complete meme. They are just filled with normalfags that already have established friend groups.

Alright dude r u ugly asf? Acne? Post face

>It's not free for guys like me.
What do you mean? You ugly or something? Your body is great, women fuck literal fatasses and beta skeletors in college if you just go out and talk to people.

people are already stealing your pics and posting them on r9k, unless your face is hideous you should be able to get an easy lay just by being shirtless in the summer

I'm not ugly. Just look old for my age I think. Also no acne besides back acne.

Really? I browse r9k but didn't see it. Also I dont think just being shirtless will help. Unless you look like zyzz/connor Murphy when he was rioded you wont get any attention from girls.

Plus my back acne ruins any chance of a girl liking me while shirtless.

I have been working chest almost everyday now. And I have been losing more fat so abs can show.

This is probably the biggest indicator that it's nothing to do with your physique (which girls would probably consider to be good already).
Do you even interact with girls? How do you expect them to sleep with you if you're scared of them?

Nigga looking older when you're 18 is the GOAT. You're not a woman. Girls like to punch up; every girl I've ever dated has been younger than me.
Women are not going to be staring at your back while you're railing them, man. I have bacne too and I still managed to land three gfs in college despite unironically being on the spectrum and weighing 120lbs soaking wet.

Don't be so defeatest bro. If you're 5'9" or taller with a body like that and your face isn't completely beat then I guarantee you'll attract women. You literally just gotta find a good social circle to lock yourself into, try to convince yourself to get out and make friends. You're like 60% there, you got this.