Don’t commit bros

>Be me, 19, pretty attractive and start getting Jow Forums
>Womemes finally start paying attention to me
>Acquire gf, really like her and we start talking about future, but she’s the only pussy I’ve been in despite being at my prime.
>Find out qt girl from work likes me. I have to turn her down because I made the mistake of committing.
I should be out there banging whoever I want, not settling down already and talking about getting married with the only hole I’ve been in. That usually leads to disaster right?

Attached: 7553882C-8EA7-4F3C-BEAB-1CF0852AD392.jpg (638x749, 96K)

Just fucking break up with your girlfriend, you weak-willed spineless piece of fucking shit.

Haha check out this loser

Attached: 65488E10-DD79-4E75-8698-643844827619.jpg (436x399, 79K)

But I like her bros...
Should I bring up the idea of an open relationship?

No

Attached: C9FDD353-EDC6-4411-8486-B61423A242DF.jpg (828x813, 422K)

No, just break up. You'll have plenty of breakups and so will she.

That's retarded as fuck. If your the only dick shes taken marry her and never look back. youre fuckin up your shit son

Clearly you don’t like her enough if you are considering other women

we need to bring the posting age up to 21

>break up with gf
>approach girl at work
>bang
>go out for a week
>I think we should see other people user
>realize few girls want to bang you, and even fewer are interested in you as a partner
>become another miserable lonely man that spends his time posting on a Taiwanese pineapple cake forum
>agonize as you see your ex enter a fulfilling relationship with a man that actually values her
Totally break up with her brah, fuck bitches.

She’s had lots of partners, she hasn't told me exactly how many.

Just cheat on her

Never go to Jow Forums for actual advice you weak-willed, spineless piece of fucking shit. Be happy you have a GF who likes you you fucking faggot.

I mean it can't be helped that you'll cling to the first girl that lets fuck her since you've been a fucking loser who got no pussy before. You have a scarcity mentality. Subconsciously or not, you're thinking "this might be the only pussy I'll get for a while! I must protect it at all cost!". But how can you know she's the best option if she's the only girl you've been with? You're only staying with her because you had no other options. It's like buying a car. You could only afford a shitty car when you were poor but you've worked on yourself and earned more money so why not get a better car? You have more options now

Attached: 1552772348999.png (432x432, 200K)

>19
>DoNt cOmMiT
You fucking idiot
Fuck young pussy for as long as you can you dumb man child until one says "i love you"

It's this mentality that is destroying civilisation, you fucking hedonistic degenerate.

Frankly, you sound like a whore. Open relationships are degenerate, sort your shit out or let your girl find someone that actually likes them.

Attached: 1558974619852.gif (500x357, 358K)

>Be me, 19

>I want to whore around
>S-stop looking for longterm relationships goys
Yeah it's scum like you that ruined relationships for all of us bud

>not finding an excellent partner for life and committing yourself
Wow op it’s like you really don’t wanna make it
Shallow sluts may be fun, but a lifelong supportive wife is (ideally) forever

dont make this mistake

i agree with the other anons, you sound like a degenerate. im similarly a hedonist and used to think this way as well.

dont make this mistake

>low t committing cuck detected

Attached: 1540982817923.png (231x218, 20K)

what would chad do?

NO
Commitment is very good and it's good to see so many others agreeing with me.
marriage is literally the best thing I have ever done guys and I entirely recommend it ASAP.

Marry her and build a great legacy of twenty five children. Then fuck the qt behind her back to make twenty five more children.

Mariage

Imagine giving up a healthy and stable relationship so you can fuck some vapid sluts. Fuck outta here with this bullshit.

is absolutely right.

it would be if not for if his gf is hedonistic no reason for OP to make commitments to her

>t. incel

ughh i just wanna have fun!!! i just wanna play around because i can!!! ughhh !!! im a little faggot!111
t. op