Go from part time minimum wage to $75K plus performance bonuses

>go from part time minimum wage to $75K plus performance bonuses
>start sound strongkifts, getting stronger and less fat, lost 30lbs of fat this year but still too fat and trying to fix diet
>women still don't like me

H-how do you get social gains for women and better sexual health? I live in fucking Utah now and don't know anybody, how do I get these gains?

Attached: 69988234_3622905621068644_2552800184169922560_o.jpg (1280x949, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0FNMG9EDLw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you fucking talk to them, faggot. ask any girl. ANY. how many matches they have on tinder. its in the thousands. 1% of those thousands ever bother saying anything and the ones that do are fucking sperg lords who have no idea what theyre doing. you know what those guys actually saying anything are doing? learning. way ahead of you. go fucking say something. figure it out

make take a look at your personality is this bait? these posts come up so much but you people are real. try not being a complete creepy or boring or normie piece of shit. can you think of reasons why people let a lone a woman might want to spend time with you?

cool lizard

vocaroo.com/i/s0FNMG9EDLw8

GET THAT FUCKING LIZARD AWAY FROM THAT THOT. THE PIOR THING DOESNT NEED TO BE EXPOSED TO SUCH A DEGENERATE

Attached: 1565672116300.jpg (720x960, 91K)

Use your money for hobbies and when a girl asks you about yourself you will have interesting answers
Rock climbing, hiking, camping, mountain biking, skiing, gardening, golf, concerts, breweries, cue sports, motorcycling the list just goes on and on when you have money
I do as much as I can but I am in school on a very tight budget and even still I impress girls

Have you tried buying a lizard?

Not OP but I breed lizards. Leopard Geckos

I wish that lizard was me.

Oh man thats cool, post geckos pls

wtf bros i want a lizard now they seem so cool

Heres one of my babies. Also to keep it Jow Forums related, I broke my wrist beginning of the year and its hindering my progress on my presses, any workouts for building forearms?

Attached: 20190902-011349_Gallery.jpg (720x1280, 633K)

Well heavy shrugs and rows, but its risky considering your wrist situation. I would reccomend either dumbell forearm curls or that forearm roller excercise.

Overhand bb curl

This but with dumbells

Attached: 1536690660533.jpg (1900x1500, 748K)

If you live in Salt Lake lets be best friends

You have to get to know people user. Start with your co-workers. The problem is that normies are always in their own world and it can take a while till they start liking you.
It's tough out here as far as dating goes especially once you get out of college or if you start working right after high school.
At least if you're white you're 100% guaranteed a gf as long as you're at least a little attractive so there's that

Ayyy i moved to utah for a job too. Sandy City. There are so many mormons here that its probably affecting your chances. Most of my female co-workers mire me, but im not converting and they arent putting out so I just try to enjoy the interaction and put effort elsewhere.

Lets have a VASA meetup in the shower

are Mormon girls worth it? They've got some crazy beliefs, but at least Mormons aren't degenerate

Are they worth converting to some bullshit religion? fuck no! How pathetic are you to even ask this...

post face.

Now I don't really need to ask this but can you please confirm that you do in fact get laid way more than the average man and that this is in fact proportional to the number of lizards you breed

not him but this is tricky cause when i fuck up there isn’t really a “learning moment” where i realized how i fucked up
i just get ghosted

Attached: 0CAC28CB-2F9D-4078-A4F2-09BFE96596C8.jpg (618x726, 41K)

Surprisingly yeah, I pick up chicks at reptile expos and few customers