I am a former Catholic. AMA

I am a former Catholic. AMA

Attached: catholics.jpg (534x712, 297K)

not based and bluepilled

say the froggie

Attached: 1513668744908.jpg (1440x1434, 503K)

you like girl butts?

Glad you became a true Christian, user!

You did convert to a non-heretical branch, right?

is agnostic non heretical?

Well I suppose it depends on your definition

Just try talking to Jesus and you're all good

Attached: ok.jpg (268x500, 14K)

what are your thoughts on Martin Luther, Michelangelo, and the renaissance in general

not a catholic, but I honestly bet you think the church hierarchy of bishops and priests didn't exist before the bible was compiled. being protestant requires all kinds of willful ignorance of the history behind the development of early christianity when it claims to be a "revival" of the such.

a black American and a ninja turtle?

I'm against the Pope and praying to saints. I think it's heretical. I don't think it's a hard position to find reasonable, and I don't think it requires extensive knowledge of the early church. I appreciate what some forms of Catholicism did - like spreading Christianity far and wide and protecting Europe from muslim invaders - but it is a politicized sect that encourages people to act in sin more often than to act righteously. This is my opinion. It's ok if you disagree, but I don't think it's ignorant.

based and redpilled moralfag.
i used to be like you, and then i realized there's no point being a pharisee shilling religion on an anonymous imageboard because that's just dumb, especially one like Jow Forums. the only reason why this phenomenon of unironic open christians exists on Jow Forums at the moment is because of Jow Forums, but the act of posting about the glories of christianity in one thread and shitposting and being emotionally disconnected as part of the cynical Jow Forums ethos in another is just hypocritical. cafeteria christianity at best.
and don't say you know god better than he does, use the "all forgiving" to excuse that open behavior.

yes those famous renaissance figures of a black american and a ninja turtle who fight crime under city streets

Do you like boy or girl? And what would be you wrost sin or sin you want too dive in too

I'm not using any sort of cover of Jow Forums, you're just assuming that. OP started a thread about Christianity, I mentioned it, you asked me a sharp question, I answered. That's all there is to it. Please don't assume or hate for no reason.

Tldr me on your religion

I like girls
I don't believe in sin anymore

same

never said you were using any cover. you, a moralfag, openly profess the glories of your religion, yet, likely also knowingly commit behavior against its core tenets by partaking in Jow Forums culture outside of the moralwank threads. this is hilarious.

So you 100% ownly like women, why don't you beleave in sin any more...i was all do born and rased Catholic as a kid.

Attached: 1511225198206.png (500x500, 31K)

Oh I see so you're just being rude, complaining that I'm responding to a thread about Christianity with my Christiam beliefs.

nvm I'll leave the thread, have fun with your fedoras, you win.

I believe in laws
sin is just the code word for control beyond civil laws
civil law makes you behave with the threat of prison or other punishments
sin makes you behave with the threat of hell and after death punishments
I don't believe hell exists or that their is any other worldly boss with a punishment stick so sin becomes a non concept

it's like the definitions write themselves

I see were you are geting at, do you mind me asking what happen in you life too change you form beleave in sin too not as well as high or you rant in the chrush befor you left

nothing happened
I have always found the supernatural being placed in the context of reality instead of being left to exist in the realm of fantasy to be self delusional.
you may need to reformat that last bit of your question

I see and thank for understand...i have autism so thing like this is hard...and I'm on a phone. But what I mean it was you just a member of the church or was you like a priest/father in the chrush....if you don't understand then it okay don't worry about it

Attached: 1489169562793.png (711x822, 356K)