Yea, I’m thinking his back

Yea, I’m thinking his back

Attached: 907ADE1F-3C1A-4F36-AED0-EDA05E0CE843.jpg (856x845, 557K)

Left better

I didn’t know Calum used Jow Forums, bruh stop training your delts, they’re way out of proportion to your arms and chest, doesn’t look classic my man

>have a great body
>ruin it
Body dysmorphia is a hell of a condition

Body dysmorphia general?

left:Pre roids
right: Post roids.

He never stopped taking roids
Left is roids without much exercise

Look at his fucking face

Left is a cruise with clean diet and little hypertrophy training

>inb4 the uneducated people think a little test will immediately make them look like the left.

Hes got great genetics, im v close to the right, but Calum seems to put muscle on so quickly its scary

A cruise of PCT dose test yes.

>PCT dose test
Are you retarded?

lol no. You will need several GRAMMS per week of gear, HGH, insulin, and IGF-1 to look like left. You won’t achieve that with a 500mg test e per week cycle.

That's Calum Von Moger you retard, he was a mass monster before left.
He shrunk down after his injuries, he didn't reach left from scratch

Thanks for the garbage info

this board sucks so much

>Years of steroids
>Balls atrophise
>Come off training cycle because of injuries
>Need exogenous T because testicles can no longer produce enough
>Look like left with minimal upkeep

Looks great either way desu. He seems like such a good bro in his videos, especially with the mates.

Tren is a helluva drug

I saw a few clips of that Bigger movie where he plays Arnie.

Cringe galore

looked better before, now he is gross.

he's also a genetic freak

look at his natty pics from when he was 18 at only 200 lbs, even when he was 14 he was clearly really genetically gifted

literally who?

the whole movie was shit desu

He is dumb af man. His elementary school in Australia was literally a fucking barn and he didn’t even go to high school.

This board cracks me up man, I swear. There's posts from all over the spectrum. Some people think you can't bench over 135lbs unless you're on a 25g/wk blast; others think Phil Heath is lifetime natty. With trolls scattered about for good measure

Is that the key to bro/charisma gains?

Man you really do lose A TON of mass when you go off cycle. Holy fuck.

It's not normal or healthy to have muscle above a certain threshold and the body has systems to prevent that. Steroids circumvent those systems, but when they stop your body will try to bring you to normal, sustainable levels.
The more you remove yourself from humanity, the harder humanity will pull you back

Summed up what i was just thinking too

>he didn’t even go to high school
That explains an awful lot, I always wondered why he sounds like such a deadbeat

you can't see his back dumpass

You don't know what PCT is.

This is a GH15 level retarded post.

>You don't know what PCT is.
Did some research after this post and I don't, I assumed it was about keeping T high after coming off cycle through exogenous means.
But people use things like Clomid to aid in normal production of Test?

Would a low dose of Test not be beneficial as part of PCT?

natty cope

No because PCT is about restarting your HPTA (hypothalamus-pituitary-testicular-axis).

Having exogenous test in your body is going to inhibit the release of liberins from your hypothalamus and subsequently prevent production and release of luteinising hormone from your pituitary gland.

Knock on from that is your balls don't start working and you don't produce your own natural testosterone.

Clomid and nolvadex are the traditional drugs of choice for PCT. Morons use hCG because they don't realise it's a false form of luteinising hormone and they think the aesthetic effect of your balls going back to normal size has some bearing on test production.

looks better on left

You explained this really well.
When I say exogenous test I don't mean a higher than natural level, if the dose is low enough can your testicles still start to produce again?
People who get "prescribed" TRT from a doctor can often still produce their own testosterone.

I won't be /Frauding/ myself but I love hearing about it from people who actually know the ins and out

He looks a little like Chris Hemsworth

Left isn't pre roids you retarded fucks

Left is Roids
Right is roids WITH growth and insulin.

stop posting autsitic retarded uneducated shit.

No exogenous just means from an outside source.
You are correct some people on very low TRT doses to still have circulating LH/FSH. However, their Leydig cells in their testicles will have shut down. If you have enough (or more than enough) test in your body because you're injecting it, your negative feedback system kicks in and stops your body producing it.

Please stop fucking posting

What a gorgeous human being.

The guy had very serious injuries and you think he was off GH?

You're nuts. His entire livelihood rests on his physique and his social media presence. He needs things that are going to make him heal as fast as possible.

Too many people on here think these drugs are magical. The real difference between left and right is this:
left is lower cals and less intense training
right is higher cals and more intense training

"too many people think these drugs are magical"

lol well when You're using bunk shit.. i would have that view as well.

drugs are magical.
when its legitimate.

back to your cute sarms

Attached: IMG_3338.jpg (480x480, 21K)

That’s why you have to leave humanity behind completely

Attached: 037D1492-2BF4-4EAA-8048-43A6DE2B5D73.jpg (960x960, 50K)

Yea he should be a movie star I'll cast him I'm a director

That's because most people here don't lift, so in their ignorance, they take the trolls seriously. This has spiralled over the years to wildly unrealistic expectations

Attached: 1499726838824.jpg (455x675, 86K)

What about his back?

/thread

who?
looks like a roider below 6'0

he's 6'3 or some shit

Women prefer left

Bi-curious men prefer right

/thread

I’m bi and prefer left so

If he did left natty then he is a fucking retard.

back on more gear than should be bearable by the human body?

gay as fuck and exclusively a top

I wouldn't talk to right but I'd bottom and wear a cock cage for left if he promised to never make that dumbshit face ever again and trimmed the beard so it didn't look like he was trying to be Dan Bilzerian 2.0

You cumbrains don't get it, bodybuilding isn't for being sexy
It's for leaving humanity behind

>ywn have his genetics

Attached: Calum Von Moger (7).jpg (616x886, 95K)

Why does left look like shit to me but right fills me with inspiration

Attached: von-moger-steroids-3-678x346-640x327.png (640x327, 266K)

Probably a mix of nostalgia and the fact that Arnolds personality actually matched his body, von Moger seems out of place and a bit dumb

why did you post his front then?

Attached: 1563140871760.gif (244x255, 605K)

Arnolds body was actually perfect in proportions while left pic looks ridiculous proportionswise and (therefore), as silly as it may sound, Arnolds body seems more achiavable by lifting natty...also he has the look of determination

his dumbass face

I have a bad feeling that it has a lot to do with nostalgia for a time when a statistically superb body was also an aesthetically superb body. These days there are statistically tons of guys who look like Arnold did, or at least look comparable. Back then there simply were fewer people lifting weights.

In our mind we yearn for both the aesthetic fame, and the actual fame, and now those things are mutually exclusive since to become actually famous you've got to look like a monster.

Just a thought.

Attached: 20190509_113509 (1).jpg (1076x1471, 566K)

You're not "exclusively" a top then. You're hiding your true unconscious desire to be fucked in the ass like a bitch by emasculating fags more feminine than you (it's not a high bar to reach for anybody)

Insecure roided fag. Micro dick.