Long femurs

>Long femurs
>Wingspan barely longer than my height
>Griplet
>Left knee has a history of injuries and only has about 85% mobility

Should I even bother deadlifting heavy? Even with a belt I start catbacking anything over like 250 because I have such a shitty starting spot, and I don't get any burn at that weight unless I go like 8x5 or something stupid.

Attached: barbell-deadlifts.png (3572x2284, 1.44M)

>mixed grip
>2pl8
Wow that dude is a fucking gayboi

Unless you are compete in power lifter there is no reason what so ever to deadlift for back just do rows and chin ups you’ll be good any person that says otherwise Is a retard

Usually sumo is cope, but it might be your only option if you have weird anthropomorphy
I recommend looking up proper set up though, you might be able to fix your issues by just changing how you set up

this + hyperextensions

TRAP BAR
R
A
P
B
A
R

I can move more weight sumoing and using a hex bar, but I still get the same starting issue. I think I'm best suited for a high-handle hex bar but my gym doesn't have one.

>Even with a belt I start catbacking anything over like 250 because I have such a shitty starting spot
that is because you are just weak

Too bad trap bar is just a half squat.

Buy a hex bar then? I just bought one, it still doesn't quite feel right but it's better for me than conventional.

If you have to use a gym talk to the owner about them purchasing one if there are a lot of serious lifters then it might be worth it for them.

>wingspan is 3 inches shorter than height
>most leg joints have issues
>small hands and thumb tendon issues
>deadlift is still my best lift
Just practice more, do most of your volume as sumo if necessary, it may help. The fact that you're bad at it is even more reason to practice in order to overcome your shortcomings. You should also stop chasing some stupid "burn". Nobody cares about your feelings, it's the weight that counts.

I can deadlift 130kg without ever training my lower back, just pullups and cable rows, i have great grip strength and short femur should i work on my deadlift do i have great potential? Also have amazing trap genetics.

>do I have potential?

Attached: Potentialassmuncher.jpg (529x800, 44K)

Lol ok fucker i am gonna train deadlift now will be at 200kg in 6 months and steal all of ur future girlfriends(basicaly i will stay a virgin just like you)

Lurk more dyel newfag

try sumo deadlifts or trap bar deadlifts, it may fix your problem with the start of the pull

Movement is medicine brother.
Doesn't matter if you're doing deadlifts, pullups, back extensions, whatever.
If you engage in some sort of resistance training and progress it over time, you are likely to see a dramatic increase in your quality of life and you're likely to even experience less problems with your knees.
The only exception to this I would say is that you should do some kind of squat to parallel, if able, or be progressing to be able to do some sort of squat. The neurological adaptations that arise from coordinating most of the muscles in your body is unparalleled by any other movement.
Just get after it, do what you like. What's the best exercise? The one you'll do.

>wingspan 5 1/2 inches longer than height
>dead lifted 3pl8 on my first day ever deadlifting

Lmao at shit arm length genes.

>deadlifts 3pl8
>benches the bar
Such is the curse of monkeymode

How much did you ohp though goofy looking ape arm length faggot

Never tried maxxing out overhead press. Can curl a shitton though.

Yep, my bench is shit. At least long arms are more functional and better in any sport overall.

No, there's other ways to work teh muscles ina deadlift, in fact as long as you can squat heavy and do ab extensions, or the one machine where you lay on your chest and fling your legs up towards your ass, you should be fine.

T. man who can't deadlift no more.

its still a very important movement tho...one of the most functional for real life. everybody should do deadlift-like exercises--just not necessarily disc busting weight

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 2.12M)

Same here but only 275lbs first day
>188cm heigh
>203cm wingspan
>short torso
Lol I can dunk a basketball and my vertical is shit, but thanks to my arms I am golden.

God I wish I knew this before fucking up my lower back. It's ok, though, didn't hurt a disc, just pulled a muscle.

Don't diddly, kids.

>Don't diddly with retarded form, kids
There, FTFY