its up

Attached: 4324234.jpg (850x511, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpmZZBLSJY4
youtube.com/watch?v=V_xOdqA2-c0&t=
leagle.com/decision/incaco20120217031
youtube.com/watch?v=PamcifzkFCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would love to knock this bitch boy out.

good luck faggot

Boy you know its a no hands policy, you gotta go put in work for your people

love how all these internet tough guys come out when wes gets posted

you just know he is a bottom bitch.

He replaced Rich Piana and exceeded him.

HEY HOMEBOY,YOU GOT ENOUGH FUCKING EGGS OR WHAT????

Yes,you would love to but you'd avoid trying like a fucking plague,fool

Attached: e7ccce12d830acaec8af0bda4150bbcc.jpg (1080x980, 109K)

Rich Piana looks different here. Did he get off roids?

Who the fuck is this guy? Can someone fill me in? I see him on here every fucking day

Wes watson, hes a new guy on youtube who did 15 years in federal prison and he was a shotcaller on the yard for the peckerwoods. He's a pseudo-inspirational youtuber mixed with hilarious stories

Wes says he doesn't do cardio. Based.

Homeboy would tee off on your bitch ass.

I hang around with a few prison cats like this and they have skulls thick as concrete and fight like they're on PCP. Homeboy Wes would fold your pussy ass like a q-tip.

MOTHERFUCKER WE GOTTA GO GET THIS CHICKEN ON A BONE DUDE FUCK THIS SHIT

Attached: 5dc.png (1356x1356, 251K)

What does a no hands policy mean

no fighting you have to go for a kill

Thoughts everyone? Master larper or real thug? I've seen all his videos and I think larp, he's too eloquent.

he did 10 and he wasn't actually a shotcaller

larp, people have called him out many times

CHICKEN ON THE BONE>SCOOPS C'MON

He just said it that he was a shotcaller at level 2 yard

WHY IS HE ALWAYS IN THE BLAZING SUN

I have seen zero pictures of this autist indoors or with a shirt on or full body. Is he hiding his height or what?

Attached: 1529695468473.jpg (492x330, 43K)

No fistfighting within your race allowed. Unless it’s an issue worth stabing the other man and killing him. It’s a policy used to minimize the violence and bad blood between your own race, because they need all the help they can get when a riot break out.

you can tell wes is good by all the salt he generates from crab people.

Based

he lives in california

He's taller than Big Herc so I doubt it

this dude literally went to the SHU (prison within the prison, max security, never let out of cell) for stabbing a dude after he made fun of his dip form

is the alpha Jow Forums

See this is why I think this is a larp. Stab someone inside and there's no way you're getting out in less than 25

i feel like you imagined that

That's curious indeed. But you can tell in his first videos that he's not a manlet. His torso is perfectly proportiionate, no long neck. The only problem is the balding.

The camera angle is always from below too...

Maybe he got away with it if he was the kingpin. But I totally agree with you, he's a larper.

I don't remember him admitting any stabbings. You're either imagining something or you mixed up something he said

No, I'm 100% certain. I'll find the vid in a minute.

The guy didn't die and the DA did not investigate. He said he was almost fucked, but ended up only getting partially fucked. Vid in a minute.

He said something along the lines of "I went into the cell with him, some stuff ended up happening, and anyway the dude was cut from the ear to the jaw"

someone post the hoop that shit pic

found it. it's literally the first thing he talks about in the first video he made.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpmZZBLSJY4

god damn... the dude went to war over his dip form.

obvs, he drops from a level 4 to level 2 of course hes gonna get keys to the block. And it was 10 years in state prison, not 15 in feds. Whole diff. ball game.

Is he natty?

is level 1 supposed to be the hardest or the easiest

easiest

praise jebus

Attached: 20190906_193004.jpg (510x510, 115K)

next punk ass that tries to tell me I'm not hitting full depth on my squats is getting cut ear to jaw

Stfu cuck. Roiders are worst fighters.

He looks like Francis from l4d

is that a jew?

>THIS IS NOT A FUCKING REHEARSAL!

Total larper but great motivator.

motherfucker its the king of the jews

i cant even do a dip

>not doing 888 muscle ups

is this the new red tanktop kid?

no

t. fat manlet with no real life friends

Dude is legit. I grew up in a california peckerwood run town they are some tough motherfuckers. They move alot of dope tho unfortunately. Wes is a total badass

True

HOOP THAT SHIT HOMIE

Attached: 1566934751313.jpg (665x589, 124K)

>1488 burpees cmon

Attached: 64839866_1907107576057107_6346594834474860638_n.jpg (1034x672, 111K)

HOOP THAT SHIT HOMIE

>look up burpees on google
>first result is a video of a woman doing gay ass yoga

What the fuck, i thought he was badass and all.

So was this guy AB?

nope, he cant get down with ab because he has a jew tattooed on him

>when i was at a lvl 2 i forced everyone to segregate
>but i'm not racist or anything

fucking lmao, wes is the man

standard protocol

memes aside level 4 prisons sound fucking horrific

the ex-cons that do manage to integrate back into normal society are left with PTSD and night terrors

youtube.com/watch?v=V_xOdqA2-c0&t=

Whats with all these faggots calling him fake? All of his stories seem consistent to me.

insecurity probably

you can look up his case and see he is legit

leagle.com/decision/incaco20120217031

>A jury convicted defendant Wesley Watson of first degree robbery in concert (Pen. Code, §§ 211, 213, subd. (a)(1)(A),1 count 1), first degree burglary (§§ 459/460, count 2), assault (§ 245, subd. (a)(1), count 3), and battery with serious bodily injury (§ 243, subd. (d), count 4). The jury also found true the special allegations attached to counts 1 through 4 that Watson inflicted great bodily injury within the meaning of section 1192.7, subdivision (c)(8), and the special allegations attached to counts 1 through 3 that Watson inflicted great bodily injury within the meaning of section 12022.7, subdivision (a). The jury also found true the special allegations attached to count 2 that a person other than an accomplice was present during the commission of the burglary (§ 667.5, subd. (c)(21)). Watson was sentenced to nine years in prison.

he choked a guy out for a pound of weed

stop making the guy sound like hes a murderer

also, hes a typical fast talking con artist : youtube.com/watch?v=PamcifzkFCI

Attached: CAD55625B6E945849087187AAEF7F865.png (844x1052, 90K)

HOOP THAT SHIT HOMIE

WE GONE GET THAT BIRD.
GET THAT CHICKEN ON THE BONE HOMIE.

>used to eat exclusively breast meat
>now only eat chicken on the bone

Any one else know this feel?

Attached: FaceApp_1564170109468.jpg (633x703, 293K)

how old is he anyway?

Same here. I stopped falling for the fat is bad meme. Thigh meat is god tier. Its way tastier, more nutritious (most people dont realize vitamins are stored in fat) and cheaper. It literally only has advantages (assuming that you arent a fag that is afraid of fat because the dietary guidelines told you so)

pretty sure it doesnt matter what he beat the shit out of the guy for it would still be illegal, retard.

pretty sure hes 35

i'd rather eat ramen noodles

>HOOP THAT SHIT HOMIE

doubt he's all that short probably just trying to hide his skinny legs compared to his roided out arms

>turn up on the first day of prison
>some guy gets stabbed while we're getting changed because of race cleanup while some CO gets jumped for disrespecting a higher up on the bus
>in the chaos someone accidentally falls into another race's territory which sparks a mini riot
>CO's just pick off the chomos and go get lunch
>leave to the chow hall because i just want some chicken on the bone
>see a guy running out of chow with his eye dangling from its socket while two spics chase him
>ask my homie if he saw what I just saw but before he can answer someone rattles their cell door and yells in spanish
>the homie jumps down 3 flights on stairs and kirby sucks all his drugs into his ass before the CO's hit the block
>man i want some chicken on the bone
>finally get into the chow hall and wait in a long ass line where they take all your ID and how much chicken on the bone you've had
>while waiting some guy asks if that's a jew on my shoulder and i say its the king of jew bitch, 12 white boys all stab him to death for not saying anything back
>finally get the chicken on the bone and sit at my race's table
>ask this fat fuck if he has enough eggs, he says yeah so I beat the shit out of him as is protocol
>a nigger from another table looked too long at the fight and gets jumped by his race
>finish the chicken and hoop the bone, pass 5 chomos getting marked with bonecrushers on the way back to my cell while CO's bet on who's gonna die first
>quickly ask my homie who has the deadliest heroin and buy some off him
>hollow out the bone into a syringe and shoot that shit
>finally go out to yard
>need to do 10 sets of 88 burpees till we hit 888
>doing that shit straight militant when we see a white boy playing basketball with the blacks
>get up with my race to go split his wig
>didn't yell SUPREME WHITE POWER when I got off my rack so the shot caller sticks a bonecrusher in my head
>bleed out on the ground and die knowing I wasn't racist, that's just how shit is

a masterpiece

means you gotta use your mouth

From what he says, it seems every white inmate in California is ruled by the AB, even if they're not directly affiliated.

YES

Okay now this is epic

Those 2 guys are fucking awkward as shit. The guest talks like a Beaner valley girl.