Americans didn't need to wear uniforms to school!?!

americans didn't need to wear uniforms to school!?!

Attached: IMG_20180522_101435_894.jpg (1328x1938, 790K)

if you went to public school then no

Uniforms are for the gays

my wife chino is so cute.

you're not allowed to wear hat and if you don't wear anything then you get expelled

Attached: (31).gif (245x135, 165K)

There are some regulations, but no. You can wear basically anything that isn't a hat.

At my high school you could wear hats.

you can't come into school wearing something that only covers nips and penis

Rad. Most of the time we could only wear them on friday if we spend 5 bucks or something.

I did say there were regulations.

My school was that girls couldn't wear tank tops and no one could wear shorts or skirts that were higher than mid thigh. Beyond that you just couldn't wear anything with references to drugs or alcohol or swear words.

That was more or less mine, too. Something about the length of your arms for skirts and something about shirt sleeves having to cover your shoulders, but that's about it. We also couldn't wear anything with skulls on it for a long time (like elementary to 11th or so) because our town has a gang problem, but yeah, that's about it.

Utah is pretty lenient in that area. Just had a few rules, despite what you would think.

Neat. I'm from north Georgia personally, in the hills of Appalachia. I thought it was reasonable. Girls always complained though, mostly the thots.

Of course thots complained. I get the argument that you should be able to wear what you want, but you're at school. Just wear something normal and be a thot after you graduate.

Exactly. Also, checked.

>You can wear basically anything that isn't a hat
Why have such an oddly specific, seemingly arbitrary rule like that?

Wearing hats indoors is disrespectful. Most young people don't care, but it's kept in for legacy's sake.

See I was always taught that wearing hats at dinner was disrespectful, but never anything about wearing one indoors.

What if I wore nothing but a hat?

I've never heard that before. We were always taught to take them off when going to church, into school, into government buildings, peoples' homes, etc. Though, wearing them inside your own home during dinner does seem disrespectful for the same reason. I guess it's just changed depending on where we are.

Idk you're probably good

You would be very cold!

who wears uniforms?
lmaooooooo uniformfags btfo

i had waffen-ss camo jacket in school and they forced me to either not wear it or take the patches off

They might as well. The school system conduct is going to hell anyway.

i did in middle school

wrong I had to have one for elementary and middle

im lazy it made it easier for me to not give a fuck

i literally went into highschool wearing bondage gear i'm surprised nobody kicked me out for it i guess you can do pretty much anything if you're white

Depends on the school itself. I miss wearing uniforms in school, made me feel mature

Checked,
But I only wore uniform from kinder to 5th grade and then the school gave up their uniform policy because everyone stopped following the rules. In middle school (7th grade to 8th) I wore a uniform but in highschool there is none needed.