Did Instagram create the varbie trend or are zoomers just really into it like millennials were with thicc girls and gen...

Did Instagram create the varbie trend or are zoomers just really into it like millennials were with thicc girls and gen X with sticc girls?

Attached: 1229141.jpg (1080x1142, 83K)

I think Instagram is partly to blame just because women are ultimately corrupted by what they see on social media.

Either way, the varbie thing is completely out of control. Everywhere you look girls are taking large amounts of male hormones just to win a crossfit exercising contest or get more Insta likes. I mean really just look at Crossfit, their competitions have become a joke - it's obvious every single woman competing is eating Anavar like candy and most probably using test as well.

Attached: LA2b06A.jpg (750x717, 79K)

I have never seen falser teats

I'm pretty sure she did it on purpose. Bimbos intentionally go to the plastic surgeon and ask for the fakest barbie look possible.

who pays for varbies?

themselves, husbands or sugar daddies

I heard drug tests for crossfit games are taken at the same time every year kek

Based zoomers

Attached: 81945382-604E-44E6-ABA9-40F1C30AF37C.jpg (761x1361, 192K)

If you're an attractive girl, especially to a particular demographic and don't care to be a thot... just open one of the literally thousands of online platforms for desperate men to send them money. Although in limited cases, like Graceyanne Barbosa... she was born into the top 0.1% of Brazil's wealth and she just dumps all her family money into attention seeking.

holy christ how do regular girls even compete?

Weird. I'm NoFap now but there is SO much free fapping material. I guess they must have some kind of interaction, even if it's a few minutes of webcam/month

The cumbrain's thirst knows no bounds.

those are some nice fake tits, name and more?

I'll take a varbie since they aren't fucking fat

>that pic
kek

Renata Costa she's less than 5 feet tall.

Attached: 1190256.jpg (1080x1080, 74K)

What would be her BF %, guise?

Attached: 22769-fAwK.jpg (438x428, 31K)

muh dick tho

Attached: 1565529972386.png (685x684, 436K)

Good lord HELL yeah

Those are some awful fake tities m8. Probably one of the worst ones I have ever seen. Still would be happy to suck them tho.

I’m a zoomer and I prefer a girl that exercises, whether that be sports like softball or a girl who lifts, but as soon as they start taking roids or get plastic surgery of any kind it’s pic related

Attached: 56C2AF8F-FE73-4CE9-98E7-963C252EB41F.jpg (800x450, 101K)

>male hormones - anavar
kek
I generally think var is ok until it's a gateway roid.
If girl takes test/tren than she is doing herself a hormonally therapy.
Girls won't get basically any masculnization from var. Even when they heavily overdose there's most often no side effects.

Attached: 1141586.jpg (1080x1080, 75K)

Mfw I used to hate fuck a girl just like this everyday
Fuck I miss her at times like these bros

Born in 1995, I used to be into thicc girls, but now I’m into petite girls.

at least you had one
I have never felt a woman's touch outside of hellos and goodbyes

Literally never heard of this until I started browsing Jow Forums

my gf is making some gains now and shit the bigger she is the better in bed she gets.
Sadly not a varbie so I can only imagine how good are these girls.
Feelsbadman

You literally have never had sex until you've fucked a varbie. When it comes to nothing more than sheer pleasure, sex with no other type of girl is half as enjoyable.

13-15%

>disdain for modernism, post-modernism
that doesn't even make sense

It's the natural progression of the feminist disease. Women have been conditioned to believe they are just as good as men at everything. When you couple that with a women's obsession with herself, you get drug addled freaks. The problem is, even a freaky bitch like the one pictured will still get her ass whooped by an average man.

Damn bro that’s awesome but sucks

Stop treating everything like a brand

Varbies, sticcs, and thicc girls are all inferior to tomboys so it doesn't really matter. Proper thicc girls are a close 2nd though.

Attached: 1567264248195.jpg (600x550, 32K)

post more varbie girls

Attached: sweating fat man.png (748x500, 683K)

Tomboys are pretty base user

Attached: 1557013188154.webm (640x640, 1.96M)

Attached: 52BC018B-64B5-4D23-AF55-DF7B49A89CEE.jpg (704x1018, 93K)

Attached: 1565873426205.jpg (1024x1024, 55K)

Tomboys seem like they love life and it inspires me to work harder. Plus they're fucking cute.

Not to mention is that they are insecure so it makes them even more cute

Attached: kawai Varbie.webm (640x800, 2.8M)

Attached: 511 girl.webm (640x640, 2.79M)

Tomboys and varbies usually intersect though, broseph.

One day

I dunno man, I put my girl on var and I dunno if it was the drugs or the gains but it made her cocky as hell. She now literally struts around the fucking house.

Slava makes me diamonds

Attached: 1522685515952.jpg (1030x984, 245K)

If you're the kind of guy who likes fake tits, they're pretty fuckin nice

>tfw no cocky varbie gf

Attached: 1229428.jpg (995x1276, 197K)

They look incredibly uncomfortable. They probably feel like ziplock bags full of water under the skin. Disgusting.

Attached: 0FA81635-0532-47CB-82E2-35418E98085C.png (297x239, 136K)

Attached: An.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

I like fake tits but not the OP image.
Fake tits look better on thicc girls but thats the opposite trend of them being associated with sticc bimbos. Google penny underbust to get an idea because I have enough respect to not COOM post

This.

Can we seriously stop pretending that different dudes aren't in to different things and not tear into other bros' like we're catty fucking women. It's not my cup of tea but I can see how some guys are going to like it.

g o o d l o r d s o n

Completely based, redpilled and willing to advocate for a better board and online community

Attached: 1565383382310.png (1024x1024, 1M)

>my lifelong fetish is now starting to become more acceptable
>now too old to take advantage of it
Why does life use me as a punchline?

That nose

Attached: fox.jpg (352x395, 45K)

The Romans used to say: "while there is life, there's hope". Time isn't even real, don't let that control your life. My brother got divorced at 35, went to the gym initially to cope with the pain, got ripped and now pushing 40 is going around smashing hot pussy half his age.

Maybe zoomers ain't that bad

Attached: 1567182032903.png (480x469, 293K)

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS????

Heh

TELL ME

Attached: angry.jpg (665x662, 184K)

I've fucked two varbies in my life (one big and one small): they are very good in the bed, so I liked them and I can say I like sex with varbies

BUT
The things that tilt me are
1. they negate every var abuse, but with a 6 meters clit you can't negate.
2. This fuckin words "I have muscle, consequentially I am healthier than you, so I am better than you"

If you use var etc you are not fuckin porcoddio healthier than me.

You can use var but you can't break my balls everytime I eat something or I smoke a cigarette (that is a drug too) if you use it.

Not that guy but it's her one good pic.

mommy

Attached: 48618445645.png (513x413, 93K)

>I have muscle, consequentially I am healthier than you, so I am better than you
That, and they never lift as much as you think they can. Natty guys who lift can easy outlift Varbies.
They'll age like shit too.

Attached: 1224061.jpg (1080x1350, 142K)

>6 meters clit
It's time leave /d/ behind friend.

LoL

I am that guy, he’s right

>thinks a mere 6m is hot shit
scuse me while I go test my new drag racer on my gf's 6km clit

>6 meter long clit
Oh wow, the biggest recorded clit for a non-hermaphrodite is 3.5 inches. Most girls have a half inch clit, varbies have an inch clit... don't be so dramatic.

>tfw no azn musclefu
why live

Attached: 1567427758431.png (226x202, 52K)

I looove short women

Attached: 1566020959714.png (400x278, 125K)

coom meme is a sign that Jow Forums memes are plateauing

I know bro. I mean "a clear indication of var abuse" when negating.

>I have enough respect to not COOM post
top lad god bless

thankfully the long-term effects are anavar ravage the body and most of these attention whoring roasties will die young
based just God punishing those who insult Him

And it's a ton of money for them too.
So they'll work a job to pay for Anavar and buy nothing else.
Then they'll decide they don't want to be single forever. THEN they're 35 and no guy wants a worn out/flabby post Varbie girl

People are spamming it cause it triggers fags on this board.

>I generally think var is ok until it's a gateway roid.

Everyone acts like Anavar is some magic compound that just builds muscle and has no side effects. Give me a break. Yes it's slightly different and it's mild but it's still a synthetic male hormone. All these Varbies are just rationalizing because they want to keep taking it to win crossfit exercise competitions. It's gross and I will never be convinced otherwise.

Attached: UUstwSX.jpg (500x515, 39K)

Oh, you niggers. Do you ever shut up? We're all living life enjoying our joocy varbies and you people are seething.

Okay, can you at least keep it to yourselves? Your posts are objectively false emotional outbursts and they shit up the board because they might confuse lurkers.

>it’s gross
See my whefu and say that again with a straight face

Prove it!!????

>Okay, can you at least keep it to yourselves?

No, they are all synthetic derivatives of testosterone. Everyone knows it.

Attached: Structures-of-testosterone-and-some-of-the-most-common-synthetic-derivatives-used-as.png (850x455, 37K)

Are you a Varbie or something? Why are you getting so emotional

Attached: laughingmel.jpg (194x260, 7K)

>I hate these facts!
>don't force me to change my preconceived notions based on evidence!!!
>REEEEEEEEE!!!

Attached: 1563302258077.png (782x758, 152K)

Caitlin Hill, knock yourself out hoss

She looks sad.
Wanna give her a hug.

i wanna use her in my car for airbags

I would wreck the shit out of this bitch

fuark

Attached: 1229579.jpg (1080x1178, 128K)

Cute ish, but she'll look like shit if she keeps it up. Her face is going to look like a man soon enough.

wow annoying spam annoys people, I wouldve never came to such a high iq conclusion.

>getting this annoyed at a meme
Do you know where you are?

Attached: ehehehee.jpg (500x303, 22K)

>varbie trend

explain?

>getting triggered by a meme
go back

Yup tomboy is love.

Attached: IMG_20190906_021028.jpg (810x1080, 127K)