Alpha as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=GA8z7f7a2Pk

Alpha as fuck

Attached: 1563166531403.jpg (500x500, 63K)

>White people dont have cul-

truly a visionary.

honestly, this is just proof that autists are the driving force behind any movement. i can't stop watching this.

why wasn't there a shooting?

@OP delete this thred

this is unequivocally based

Based

Okay this was fucking kino

>when the fat guy joins in before any of those frat boys
Wholesome post

>fitness

cardio is fitness

I'll never understand music fesivals and concerts; the music is never as good as it is digitally or on vinyl. It's too loud, there's too many people and it's way overcrowded, people are throwing up or acting stupid, the toilets are always fucking disgusting and there's always a line, the alcohol and food is way overpriced and shit, if it's during the day you've got to pack sunscreen, people can't fucking dance and just hobble around everwhere.

Where's the enjoyment in all that shit? Nah, for me it's my Beyer 880s and FLAC collection in my comfy office.

Attached: 1560012044691.png (456x465, 417K)

You're too old to have fun.

100% agreed

As a recovering scene kid/metalhead I've always felt like the odd one out because I've never wanted to go to gigs of my favourite bands

Not even m8, I'm a zoomer. Concerts seem to be just a huge waste of money and time.

I'm 27 and I don't really let that shit you mentioned bother me. Who cares what other people do, you are there to enjoy music you like. If you don't like the music, why are you there? Also a hint - look for festivals where they don't sell alcohol, it's a whole different experience.

The point is to do something with your friends and meet sluts.

If you have no friends and don't meet sluts, you've wasted your time.

Too bad the music fucking sucks cock.

>If you have no friends and don't meet sluts, you've wasted your time.

Lmao

Just out of curiosity how old are you

The reality is that most people don't appreciate music in that same way. They might like a certain solo or some of the lyrics, but it's much more of a vague emotional sensation that gets tied up with not only the band visually: with their stage presence and fashion etc. but also their social experiences. Hence why they like to be around people that feel the same way.
Not to imply that us fellow music-autists don't feel emotion from the music, no if anything we just have a freakishly observant music-mind connection if you will.

31. Not sure why it's relevant. As user said, it's an absolutely inferior experience to sitting inside with the AC listening to/watching a recording and fine-tuning the volume to your exact specs, then relaxing. As I then also said, the only exception to that is friends + opportunity for sluts.

I don't have friends: the post

Attached: 20190628_030302.jpg (660x795, 265K)

This is an incredibly autistic post
I love it

You need alcohol or drugs to be entertained. Only way I've had fun at them. Concerts can be good sober if the performers know how to put on a show like Pink or KISS.

reminds me of the time i started a slow clap at a football match

one of the highpoints of my life

Me on 2+ grams of phenibut

>like Pink or KISS
This is the cringiest thing I’ve seen in a month