Cringe thread

Attached: cellphones-at-the-gym.jpg (3135x1813, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p4vkU9YaTEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do normies even do on the intranets anyway ?
Browse facebook posts ? Look at funny maymays on imgur ?

Scroll instagram

Instead of texting on the phone, normies should rerack their shit. Kills two cringes with one stone.

Attached: 1566422932485.png (1280x720, 1.48M)

Attached: 5ACCF8F8-914C-4DEE-874F-58D3D7650CF0.jpg (256x386, 34K)

Attached: snap this comes right into my cringe compilation.png (845x235, 20K)

>cringeworthy
you mean shitpost threads like this one?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-07 fit - Cringe thread - Fitness - 4chan.png (793x561, 208K)

thinking you need steroids for even small amounts of definition

Attached: natty.jpg (500x689, 62K)

Attached: airnomad.webm (640x640, 2.99M)

I look at fourchan

Lol this dude is using every fitness doodad he can find

Why does he roar afterwards like he actually did it?

WTF is he thinking?

Attached: 1565371608395.jpg (599x1000, 104K)

Have some fucking dignity man, this is a blue board.

because Matty Ice stays pumped, bro.

Talking to group chats on whatsapp (rarely), updating myfitnesspal and using my phone as a timer desu

Out of sheer shame.

Attached: 1567530394249.jpg (1024x764, 183K)

What does this guy think he's actually accomplishing here? He's clearly not capable of lifting that much weight

This. I won't lie theres lots of cool stuff, artists and actually funny meme pages on instagram.

Oh no now theres no room for a thot thread how sad

You guys don't understand. This guy literally has an autistic breakdown, the audio is of nightmares. I'll try to find the video.

>theres a non-zero chance this guy is dead by now
warms my soul

youtu.be/p4vkU9YaTEA

i read my book between sets. The book is on my phone. What do you do? Stare at one spot until your next set?

I swipe on Tinder

Lmao at pic

yes

Attached: GigaChadKermitRevival.jpg (932x724, 205K)

I drink water or get more water. I don't rest for 10 minutes and read because I actually want to get shit done.

Thanks user, jebus those screams.
Can anyone decipher how much weight he is attempting?

sounds like me when i coom

7pl8

I miss the days when phones still sucked ass and there wasn't that much online streaming available. Tiny ipod nanos was the way to go. Nothing but earbuds and music and throwing around heavy weights, pumping iron, going hard, punching heavy bags.

Now its as if the zoom zoom cunts have hit the weights. Everyone on their fucking bitchscreen phones.

The man is taped together and still in the gym attempting 8 plates
you have to respect the effort at least

Jesus fuck I can feel the rage.
Every single start of semester at uni its the same with the dyel freshmen

How the hell can dyel like that deadlift 280 kgs?

is this a yank thing? never seen this in basically any gym ive ever been to

ideally yes, doing anything else is liable to make you lose focus

This has to be ironic, no way he would actually do this

well?

AAAAAAGHHHHHHH NO FUCK EVERYWHERE I GO I CAN’T ESCAPE HIM

Would you rather they state into space while they rest?

I always thought you were supposed to use your legs too when doing a dead lift?

They mindlessly scroll their social media. For fucking hooooooooours.

Im confused someone explain whats wrong here

I do this all the time what the fuck is the problem. Resting is important between sets and taking a minute or two to read Jow Forums fit or text my bitch is not a problem to me. Why are u guys bothered by this?

Thanks, just found his Instagram. Found some more cringe.

Attached: 9D067E6D-B99F-43E6-9EED-26D5FD6BFDE3.png (828x1792, 3.28M)

lol why should I? People get paid to do it for me.

why is he wearing socks? is this legit for deadlift?

t. dyel

DYLE DETECTED

But this isn't failure. This is clearly weight he isn't prepared to take on yet. Is the failure making stupid choices and looking a damn fool on the internet?

Probably splinters

Reeeeeeeeee

yikes he barely looks like he lifts
powerlifting, not even once

this is Spain, isn't it? fockin spainards

look how the other persons in the gym are all looking with a mix of surprise and disdain, and he has the courage to post a pic right before he comically fail the lift on social medias with citations like he actually completed it, if i would ever be like this i hope someone shoot me dead.

The guy is literally getting roasted by everyone for his poor form, yet still he persists. How do people get this self confident?

WHAT THE FUCK WHYYYYYYYY

If i was there irl i would die of laughter, holy fuck i wish i could see such cringe in front of me, great entertainment

Stare at myself in the mirror.

Those shoulder veins are fucking sexy.

you want as little as possible between the floor and the bottom of your foot. they make deadlift slippers for competition. i dont know why he's mix gripping with straps though.

Attached: metal-deadlift-slippers-web2.jpg (1000x667, 78K)

I only use my phone to track my reps/weight. Occasionally respond to a text to say "I'm at the gym"

You've gotta be kidding me. This has got to be the worst cringe yet. I mean look at this guy. Seriously?!?

Attached: giga2.png (2005x2175, 840K)

yea.....

It wouldn't be like that if the gym workers fucking do their job. If community gym could maintain its cleanliness there's no reason why these commeecial gym couldn't

>LOOK MOM!!! I POSTED IT AGAIN!!!

>i searching something a good song for the next set.

but then i only have it like 20-30 sec. in front of me..

Attached: MarcusAureliusQuotes41024x610.jpg (1024x610, 113K)

amazing how that clothing can make Chad itself become a dyel

Attached: Screenshot_20190907-230226.png (922x937, 890K)

No matter how you put it, "a minute or two" is not enough to browse anything or text anyone. You should use that time to focus on your next set for optimal gains. The amount of time it takes you to pull out your phone, unlock it, open app, read and process information and react to it often exceeds that amount, and when you realize it, it's been 5... 10... 15... minutes, and you haven't mentalized your next set at all, and you half ass it because you can't wait until the next break to phonefag some more . You indulge yourself in phonefagging because you're not a serious lifter, and if you're not lifting heavy, there's no need for longer breaks. Don't be disingenuous. Stop hogging equipment.

1x Reverse Sideshow Bob

It also wouldn't be a thing if people reracked and helped maintain the order. Every gym has rerack policy, it's in the contract. Are people surprised when get told to rerack or kicked out of the gym for failing to do so?

t. disconnected from reality boomer

How is he doing 7p and his physique looks underwhelming... his back might have mass but his arms look like shit... legs are so skinny too...

>he could be juicing it
>noticed this too in Larry Wheels too, crazy weight, tiny legs

>instagram is reality

kys zoomer

Common misconception. You’re supposed to use the weight to jettison your spine out of your asshole through which you achieve lifting nirvana and enter Valhalla through the back entrance since you don’t actually die in battle.

I swear. I mostly go to the gym in the middle of the night and I sometimes spend the first ten minutes reracking weights.

Of course he lives in my fucking state

>i'm working hard on this machine
>feel that I've received a message, look who it is
>oh, it's my gf, she asked me what I want for dinner tonight
>i'll answer her right away to let her know that I want her whole body

What's cringe about it?

you fgts couldn't even lift 3pl8 1in, this dude is way stronger than your sorry ass

matty pls go

Can't climb strairs in general with no spine, bro

If you're from another country and referring to the US as yanks, then naw.

If you're from the US and you're talking about the degens from up north, then absolutely.

Attached: 1567168678663.jpg (415x604, 50K)

I scroll Insta, Snapchat, then after that I do r*ddit or Jow Forums. If it weren't autistic I wouldn't look at my phone and would just stare into space between sets

Update jefit, start rest timer, make sure I have a good song coming up for the next set, then I usually put the phone away and try to stay angry

How does he keep getting away with it?

Mostly instagram and texting, but I see girls playing shitty games just to pass time because God forbid they aren't constantly stimulated.

>that thumbnail

Attached: JESUS FUCK.png (4500x4334, 87K)

>*scratch record*
>*freeze frame*

He could've perma fucked his body up.
His attempt was an extreme failure

FAAAAAAAAAAAAK

REEEEE

i refuse to believe this isn't photoshopped
can any anons back that up?

I will do both, thank you

the fuck this guy is legit smol even by normie standards what is he even doing around 7pl8s