Why do women always have to fuck things up?

Why do women always have to fuck things up?

>Do Judo
>Some girl decided she wants to do Judo
>Her second week, hate her fucking guts, tries to play everything off because "Im cute ya know hehehe ;)"
>Sensei giving her one on one tips and forgetting we exist even though i brought him a gold from my last tournament
>Whole class feels like a circus now, feels babied
>Feels like we are all on onions now
>Sensei teaching her "Harai goshi" technique
>And then passes her on to me so he can go back to the entire class, as i am a blue belt and it's one of the techniques i am extremely proficient at and even catch brown belts with
>Sensei: user, don't go hard, go easy ya know?
>She does it a few times on me, bored shitless, hate my life
>Tell her it's my turn
>Her: Oh please be slow and careful user!
>Ignore her
>Grab her so hard, i hear her GI make a *Shchit* rip noise
>Flip her extremely hard into the mats
>She starts moaning, "owww my back i cant breath properly"
>Shes on her knees
>Grab her by the lapel and lift her up and do it again except this time she falls right onto her left shoulder and starts crying out in pain
>Go outside and have some fresh air while sensei talks to her

Attached: 543545.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Dang boi. If she was humble, she'd probably not have experienced that.

You're doing God's work, user
Never stop flipping roasties

>do judo

thats were you fucked up pajama boi. greco roman wrestling for life

>be needlessly hostile to a woman for no reason
>get jealous that the teacher pays attention to her because she's a new student
>assault her like an autistic manbaby having a hissy fit
Fucking women, man.

>trying to make me look like the bad guy

off you go.

Don't pretend like women don't behave exactly like in the OP.
I will begin respecting women once "violence against women" is no longer a special category. If they want equality they better man the fuck up and learn to not expect special treatment.

Either this or they can step down and admit that they are inferior to men.

Attached: 1555797508409.jpg (565x500, 99K)

Unironically this. Quit being immature and find a new serious dojo or whatever the judo word is

Did you throw her with the same force you would use on a male newcomer? If the answer is yes, you're based. If not, cringe.

I used More FORCE, as if i was in competition. I wanted to fucking snap her in half.

Then, cringe.

yikes, that's pretty fuckin cringe bro

Kek best thread all day

Attached: 1557116043905.gif (525x478, 534K)

Assault? Bitch, when you're in a martial arts class you better believe you're gonna get your ass kicked. It's not fucking "assault" when you're in the middle of learning a combat sport.

Very not based
Showing women their place is always based and using excess strength to teach someone a lesson is mega based

it wouldnt be so cringey if OP didnt throw an incel tantrum

>Sensei giving her one on one tips and forgetting we exist even though i brought him a gold from my last tournament
why does OP even need guidance if hes so good?

You did a pretty good job of that all on your own you autistic retard

No. Fuck women. Being an incel (hating women) is absolutely based.

>Don't pretend like women don't behave exactly like in the OP.
Which is how? Complaining when they're hurt?

BAsed

Serve her rights, bitch just came here to garner attention.
It's notorious that women come in men sportclubs to find a mate. They come and start their drama shit and everything become shitty

Attached: IMG_9086.jpg (1280x1280, 106K)

why are you not in the military or military school? the absolute state of modern boys.

holy shit you sound immature and virginal

You have NO IDEA how it is teaching thots. Help out part-time at my boxing gym for extra cash and to help newbies out. One day I get selected to teach the womens boxing, everyone else starts laughing but I'm just thinking "eh, how bad could it be?"

Imagine a bunch of 3 year olds who don't want to do what you teach them, who think they can get away with being sloppy in their training because you probably want to fuck them, and wanting to do exercises that they'd seen on instagram. Its an absolute nightmare.

Reads holocaust museum story about the dude blowing the other dude>Judo story about flipping a bitch but the picture is 2 dudes>The Thread Is Gay As Fuck

As good as that must have felt, your sensei probably has lost all respect for you

Attached: image0.jpg (1125x1145, 849K)

this desu. you acted like a sperg. of course your sensei is going to give new students extra attention, he wants to keep them in the class you dumbass.

OP ignore the r*dditors and faggots ITT.
You are based as fuck, and I wish I was there to see it

You're supposed to go easy on people, especially women and newcomers in Judo. It's supposed to be a less violent martial art in general.
That being said if you act like an asshole, expect to get fucking tossed.

Based if true but Im calling BS. What judo class do they have a newcomer working with blue belts and slowin them down? Theres belts for a reason, she takes the white belt class, not the expert class with an entirely different curriculum

Attached: 8EF300B9-CE3B-4D4C-8835-69EE721B75A5.png (328x202, 49K)

Incredibly based retard poster

its deifrence bettwen training and assaulting, using full force on a newcomer is an assault, but man, whatt do I know, im just a retard

Yes, you fucking are. Stay are of martial arts if you want to be babied.

Was this an adult class? One at a University?

>stay are of martial arts
want to give that a second shot there, champ?

dude, I do martial arts like 7 years now, and I dont talk about aikido, I'm talking about boxing,bjj, greco-roma, sambo, I dont need to validate myself by wrecking newcomers, thats for loosers, I the only people we wreck in our gym is the ones who go full force on newcomers,

Because if OP is that good then OP would be the Sensei retard

I'm sure you do user
the moment you stop improving is the moment you lose, just because someone one doesn't mean their technique is perfect user

I thought men and women were separate, judo is probably a lot about technique but one can't really overlook the strength difference.

>I the only people

>want to get a proper workout and not tip toe around a tee hee i'm soo kawaii >\\\< girl
>feel anger because of this
>also, addressing the elephant in the room makes you an incel.

What you did must have felt great but not the right "political" move. I think you should talk to your sensei to not put pussy on a pedestal and to not make his entire lessons "watch me private lesson some roastie".

>judo
Edgy tryhard faggot.
Just buy a gun.

why not both?? afraid of having to sweat you fat ass?

Isn't the core of pretty much all martial arts about using appropriate force and not being an egotistical fag? Sounds like you don't got the judo chops my man

Good job OP make those thots suffer. I wrecked a girls knee last week during judo, felt really good.

>pajama boi
not gonna lie, that made me chuckle
originarious

Yeah we had a similar thing at my kickboxing club.
>Full of pretty buff dudes
>All competition fighters past or present
>Already had a girl training with us but she'd rip you in half so she was one of the boys.
>New girl joins
>Literally weighs a hundred pounds
>Instructor pairs me with her to "mentor" her
>Not sure why
>Can't do anything for myself or train properly because I'm stuck with her
>No point in even going anymore because it's low level shit
To be fair she isn't the worst person in the world and we get on really well but I go there to train and excel but now I'm stuck training a fucking twig.

You should be in jail for aggresive unprovoked behaviour.

Bad news user, she'll want to fuck you now

>>be needlessly hostile to a woman for no reason
>one women detracting from an experience of several men
>lol get over it man up
You cant have this mentality AND not have men hate women.
You jusy can't, and this is the problem I've seen with women. They wanna dress like sluts but not get cancelled, they wanna be fat but not be unhealthy from it.

>Her: Oh please be slow and careful user!
>Ignore her
>Grab her so hard, i hear her GI make a *Shchit* rip noise
>Flip her extremely hard into the mats
>She starts moaning, "owww my back i cant breath properly"
>Shes on her knees
>Grab her by the lapel and lift her up and do it again except this time she falls right onto her left shoulder and starts crying out in pain
>Go outside and have some fresh air
HOW DARE YOU
LMAOOOO ROASTIE BTFO

based judobro keeping the roasties in check

Yeah there is. You don't go 100% on a white belt who just started. I left my judo sensei because he was a dickhead that was absolutely rude to all the white belts and would do fucked up shit like do gi punches on them while practicing throws.