Tfw she’s not coming back

>tfw she’s not coming back
Lifts for this feel?

Attached: 4FF5D21E-E466-4012-9F9A-2CBB5909137E.jpg (300x286, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTMxjADudbc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw she came back but she's not the same girl anymore

Attached: 1532905801921.jpg (437x431, 15K)

>tfw she got fat

Attached: hrRiVX1.jpg (550x529, 67K)

Lmao who gives a shit

Thank fucking God.I was too good for her and she pissed me off most of the time

>tfw she got fat

Attached: 1556937038314.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

>there is nobody who could be coming back
>you never experienced any of the emotional highs and lows that come with love
>everytime relationships, sex or love is mentioned anywhere you feel a sudden stab of loneliness

>tfw she said messages you saying she misses you

Attached: 1563202465872.jpg (531x683, 40K)

I hope you make it user

Dont fall for it

Thanks user, i'm getting there

>tfw blocked on all social media
It's been a year now and I have no idea what she's doing or where she lives

>it's been 5 months and I'm still sad about her leaving me

Why does it feel like I will never recover from this.

Attached: 1501068181946.jpg (629x505, 33K)

Look for a replacement

>tfw I'll never skip lessons from school with her again
>tfw I'll never walk on the beach beside her again
>tfw I'll never share a coconut water with her again
>tfw I'll never walk her back home again
>tfw she's in Australia probably fucking some aussie

I don't lift for thots, I lift for hate.

Attached: 1557060903855.jpg (580x548, 18K)

Funny there is this post here about half an hour after what i feel like I was finally getting clousure on a romance I had 5 years ago. I think I'm finally able to let go of her and all those feelings i attached to that girl and that time period in my life. I'm still happy i met her back then because she showed me a different side of myself i didnt even know that existed. She made me realize I can strife to be a better version of myself, that there is always room for growth. And I also decided to look it that way, the reason I met her is because I had to learn to let go in life (which I realized just over these years I had always a big problem with). Learning to let go is what gave me ultimately peace, before that i sunk into depression for several years and my worst sides got revealed. Which is also not that bad if I think about it, since i can acknowledge the state I have been in and learn from these mistakes and ultimately grow as a person. That this dark phase was neccessery for me in order to go forward in life.
My first phase of grief was clinging to her like a madman, that wasn't healthy at all. After a year or so she deleted my on fb, which made me at first furious but now i understand why she did it and im not angry at her, it was the best thing to do. I also learned that i romanticisied a lot of the time being together, in retrospective everything looked better than it actually was (to be fair though, i rarely felt so alive while i was in her presence). This evening was the first time in years i decided to look at our old photos, i looked her up on fb and saw she got married. I'm genuenly happy for her. Yes, it's sad that it didn't work out with us back then but that is life. I can finally accept that fact. There is a time for everything. And everything is going to end at some point. Life goes on. And we all have to find a meaning in it. For me it is to become the better version I discovered back then.
user, I hope you will also get over her and find peace.

Attached: imgbin-pepe-the-frog-feeling-know-your-meme-internet-meme-4chan-will-smith-c51TTCks53QPJx3ReQR9EBb10 (728x553, 46K)

im with you bro. It’s been 9 months and I don’t know how to move forward

Been a year for me. We still message eachother every now and then. Yesterday she said she'd been seeing somebody.

Attached: 1559250505366.jpg (625x833, 125K)

I needed this, thank you

> and then I wanked to her old holiday pics

You will get over it eventually. Take your time with griefing, there is no shame in that. But eventually you have to move forward, there is no other way. And don't feel sorry for yourself, don't indulge in self pitty, that is not the way you want to go, believe me. Been there, done that.

As a starter, hang out with your friends more. Making some social gains does wonders for you. Maybe you didn't see your friends that much since your last relationship. It's also the perfect opportunity to start that hobby you always wanted to do but never did (learning spanish, guitar, piano, woodworking, whatever it is). And when you're ready go out and get laid, that definitly eases the pain a little bit as well. You will get there eventually. When I feel stuck I always try to remember that everying ends at some point, even the bad times. After the rain comes sun.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTMxjADudbc

STOP BEING SLAVES

kek made me laugh because i did that too in my pathetic phase, here have a (you)

Attached: 0823_-_L0sj23T.jpg (312x247, 16K)

>Tfw she was in the wrong and you have to kick her out of home

Attached: 1566452884353.webm (576x432, 1.7M)

Not telling you how to deal with your ex, but I think it will be way easier when you stop texting at least for some months.
> Yesterday she said she'd been seeing somebody.
Good, see it that way: That's the first step to getting closure with her, you can start making peace now with her and yourself. Reality is hard, but it will hit you no matter what.

WHY DID SHE HAVE TO KILL THE INNOCENCE BROS

Attached: the hug.jpg (460x288, 8K)

>girl texts me she wants my kids and she really wants me to blast in her raw
>week later she breaks up with me

Luckily, I already had one foot out the door. Don’t let yourself ‘fall’ for any girl anons. I don’t wanna see my fellow bro’s world get turned upside down because of some roastie

Thank you, user, truly. Truth is, I liked doing meaningless things with that girl, liked it so much I did that for all the years on my highschool and I never got bored of it. My life was garbage until before my father took me away from my mother, she was an schizo that wasn't diagnosed and she abused me a lot, but when my father got me to live with him, I found myself lonely very often because he felt guilty for not helping me earlier, so he worked like a madman so he could earn more money and give me everything I wanted. Then this girl I just met in highschool was filling this hole I felt, I would come back home and long for her company, and when I told her this and she accepted me I never felt so elated, and she helped me learn things about myself that I constantly tried to avoid, and our relationship lasted for 4 years, until her father decided they would go to Australia, he personally came to me to tell me I needed to break up with her because I shouldn't ruin her future, because she wanted to stay here with me, but in fact I didn't know nothing of them going overseas. When I went to talk to her, I asked if she really wanted to stay with me, because I knew how her family was important to her, she cried and said she didn't want to be away from them, but she didn't want to be away from me either, and I let her go, because it was the right thing to do, even though it shredded me, and it destroyed the future I fantasized about us, I did what I thought would make her the most happy. It's been 2 years, and thinking of it still hurts a lot, but I'm still going, thank you, I hope you find happiness too user

Attached: 1561255774142.png (1001x823, 806K)

Thanks for the advice man.

Had one who really tried to save me. She tried everything to get me to move, to help me overcome my lazyness/fears/lack of social interaction, but I just couldn't do it. She wanted so little of me but I simply couldn't let go of my self-imposed demons.

Thanks fren. Your story sounds really heavy, damn man, i feel for you. 4 years, thats a long time. Moving to another continent was also the reason for breaking up here. Sounds like you really found someone special. But you did the most noble thing by letting her go, you pushed away your ego for her, thats a big step man.
On the other hand, since you 2 left in good terms, I guess you already thought about visiting her then? You still have contact with each other?

That’s what you get for still contacting her, fucking idiot. You should be seeing someone too. In fact see a few of them and stop taking to her goddamn