Nazi Era Fitness Training

I've heard before that the Allies specifically targeted and destroyed the Nazi's fitness programs and manuals because they put such an emphasis on peak physical performance (like the Romans and Greeks.)
Did any of these make it out? Have there ever been any leaks or real insights into their training regimen? If so, does anyone have any links?!

Attached: main-qimg-dba0f9525755fb149c5a8161e008d087.jpg (602x1007, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

od43.com/Sport_und_Staat_1934.html
youtu.be/IzjaUsIjsN4
books.google.co.za/books?id=-KEtPlNQJNgC&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumpu for interest

Just do a lot of burpees and you'll be fine. If you can do 200 burpees in 5 minutes or less, you'll become a super soldier.

Blatant attempt to bait
sage

Push ups, pull ups/chin ups, climbing ropes and cardio

To bait... What exactly? I'm intrigued at the prospect of finding a fitness regimen that was considered dangerous enough to the allied powers to seek out and destroy.
Like them or hate them, there's no denying that the Nazi soldiers were a different breed.

In short: go fuck yourself.

I'm looking more for training styles, rest times, tempos, training conditions, nutrition, etc. Not so much babby's first workout redux. Thanks though.

Breker did nuffin wrong he wuz a gud boi tryin to turn hiz lyfe aroun and shieett.

You’re a retard where did you even hear this? There’s no magic Nazi fitness regime

go shit your idf diaper schlomo

Bump

Post body dyel

have sex incel

yeah, was wondering too

Attached: 1525655824404.png (1120x697, 421K)

What the fuck are you on about.
90% of people who fought in WW2, a sides included, were DYELS.
Turns out we learned the best soldiers for wars of movement were lean manlets

Fitness requirements weren’t that special. Pretty sure to be in the SS you had to run a mile in 6 minutes. Most highschoolers today run 5:30 miles.

*all sides included,
Fuck

See

do you even have any proof for any of this, besides unsourced Jow Forums bullshit?

>Asks for information pertaining to this to see if anything corroborates the claim I saw before.
>BUT WHERES YOUR PROOF? DURRRRRR.
Jesus Christ you're a certified retard. Why so triggered? Are you Jewish?

The English historian Gerald Reitlinger concluded, “Under the influence of Hausser’s cadet schools, the Waffen SS developed the most efficient of all military training systems of the Second World War."
Schulze-Kossens, Militärischer Führernachwuchs der Waffen SS, p.33

On May 18, with the French army already reeling before the German offensive, General Gamelin wrote this to France’s prime minister: “The German success is most of all the result of physical training and of the lofty moral attitude of the people. The French soldier, the private citizen of yesterday, never believed there would be war. Often his interests did not reach beyond his work bench, his office or his farm. Inclined to habitually criticize anyone in authority, and demanding on the pretext of civilization the right to live a comfortable existence from day to day, those capable of bearing arms never received the moral or patriotic upbringing between the two wars that would have prepared them for the drama that would decide the fate of their country."
Uhle-Wettler, Franz, Höhe und Wendepunkte deutscher Militärgeschichte, pp. 267, 290

"Physical education also played a significant role in the VT. It promoted the “soldier-athlete” concept. Competitive sports supplanted calisthenics and forced marches as the focus of the training".

Attached: hitler-s-revolution-expanded-edition.jpg (1200x1800, 370K)

>You shouldn’t believe everything you see on the internet - Abraham Lincoln

>makes a thread to ask how many push ups and jogging did nazi soldiers
>thinks they had some super secret training regiment, that obviously turned them into slightly less scrawny stickies than starving russians
>actually gets triggered when called out on his baseless Jow Forums ramblings
yes lad, we the lizards came to subdue your attempt at ascension to an ubermensch by hiding secret magic nazi routines

They were just well conditioned. Go running and do some body weight stuff

>Nazis promote their athletes as Übermensch
>Get defeated by Jesse Owens
>Owens would barely have the women's world records if he ran the same performance today.
Why do you think Nazi fitness would be better than modern training?

reminder that germany won the most gold medals at those olympics, whether one nigger ran quickly or not. the advent of PEDs is a whole other thing considering the differences in androgen receptors between races, the waters are irreperably muddied

Sometimes I wonder if you Jow Forums people are just underage and still gullible or if you are really full blown retards

Well meme’d friend! Somebody give this man gold

>t. Retard who made shitty thread because he’s too retarded to realize that a random Jow Forums post on the Nazis having an epic fitness regime was a lie
I bet the person specifically wrote that in order to bait people like you OP

I’m not OP. Obviously during denazification the Allies destroyed all types of statues and propaganda. Posts like are just interesting to me

That post has nothing to do with what the OP is talking about. He’s still a retard and so are you if you think the Allies are covering up some sort of super secret Nazi training regime which makes you into a supersoldier.

I was under the impression they had started to develop steroids and that was the reason for their strong soldiers.
there's nothing special about training.

>implying I think the Nazis had a super secret training regimen that would be revealed over Jow Forums
No I just wanted to see if anyone in the thread knows what kind of lifts the Nazis used to do

Documentation of German basic training is very difficult to find, but from what I have managed to find this is what was required for a good rating:

100m Run: 13.4 - 14.2 seconds

200m Run: 30 - 32 seconds

400m Run: 68 - 72 seconds

Long Jump: 4.15 - 4.75 meters

High Jump: 1.15 - 1.35 meters

Grenade Throw: 35 - 42 meters

Swim: 100 meters in under 2.4 minutes, and 300 meters in under 9 minutes

Why would anyone know that here? Go read an actual book then don’t ask 4chad.

Because posts like exist. There are a lot of Jow Forumstards on this board, but not every historic/military fitness thread is a Nazi circlejerk my fren

Well we wouldn't even have these kinds of threads if reactionary fuckwits didn't destroy everything the second they got their hands on it.
So much history lost, fuck.
Not that the Nazis didn't destroy historical stuff too, but the fact that both sides did it is rwtarded.

OP here, no that post is actually very much what I had in mind when making this thread. Speak for yourself and try to keep your stupid strawmen out of the discussion.
I said nothing of secret Nazi supersoldiers. I spoke of regular soldiers following a strict training regimen that has apparently been lost to time and Ally destruction. But you go ahead and keep misrepresenting what I asked to "win" your argument you literal fucking retard.
You have no proof that it's a lie just as I have no proof that it's true. You argue like a Jew.
Because of the stories from former allied soldiers speaking of the impressive physical feats the enemy would perform. Granted, they had methamphetamine so that may very well have had quite an impact.
I understand that. I want to know, specifically, what their regimen looked like. That's it.
>Don't ask questions, goy!
> - Rabbi Shekelgrubersteinowitz
Strawman. I said nothing of the sort. Wanting to know a fitness regimen of a strong military force from our recent history is very different than all of your bullshit that you just chose to spew on your keyboard.
>Don't question anything. It hurts my brain.
That's you.
It's less that I think there was a super secret exercise or substance or whatever, and more that I believe they had a highly efficient regimen that has been lost to time. Is it really that far-fetched to want to explore that as a possibility?
>Why would you come to one of the few online spaces that doesn't immediately demonize the Nazis to ask about the Nazis?
I don't know, man. It's a fucking mystery. Also I'm asking for books if anyone has any recommendations on this subject. The problem is that I can't find anything pertaining to this.

>that was considered dangerous enough to the allied powers to seek out and destroy.
i'm sure some yankee retards who just got off the family farm to go and fight the germans were chomping at the bit to destroy hitler's copy of Starting Strength
i've never once seen anything to support this theory beyond retarded Jow Forums memes, none of which even hint at what the regimen supposedly included

Thank you.

A manual for the training of teens was posted here a year or so ago. I have it somewhere but I won't be able to find it, but it might be in the archives.

Strawman. The claim is that the Allied superiors ordered these statues and manuals destroyed. That's not farfetched at all because much more Nazi paraphernalia was ordered to be destroyed as well.
Some of that paraphernalia was taken by regular allied soldiers though. This is why I want to know if anything remains to this day on this subject.

Any identifying markers in finding it that you're aware of?

Like Cletus and Sammy would know the difference between a German Fitness manual and a potentially 'Evil' German propaganda textbook in the era before mandatory foreign language education.
Also
>Did the Nazis have kickass training regimens? What might have they consisted of?
>lol, you don't know how the Nazis trained, therefore there were no training manuals
I'm sure you were trying to make a different point there user, but that's how the second half came across.

baited

Attached: 1566737684829.jpg (1080x1051, 71K)

I'm looking through the archives right now. Found this in a similar thread but it's not what im looking for
od43.com/Sport_und_Staat_1934.html

I know they did a lot of marching and outdoor calisthenics, but I know they did weight training with things like logs and rocks as well.

Would like to see that programme.
Maybe origins of German volume training?

They may be in the hidden oasis near the South Pole still making gains

Attached: 1564574827981.jpg (2560x1440, 2.58M)

Thanks for this.

Most of their shit looks pretty retarded
youtu.be/IzjaUsIjsN4

I counted maybe three decent exercises there namely the running, long jumps, and throws.

Peak Aryan autism.

>Ur just sheeple
>I know for a fact Hitler had a secret training regimens that would be super different and unique compared to modern day training regimens cause the Nazi were super soldiers
Lmao just lift and do cardio faggot.

>"J-j-jew"
Jesus fucking christ user at least defend your points. Calling people jews isn't really helping you if you are trying to tell us that your shitty thread isn't a nazi circlejerk

The proof is the completely absence of evidence for the claims being made. It’s some bullshit someone made up to probably troll Nazi tards into believing it. There’s no proof that the world isn’t being controlled by infalliable lizard people but clearly that isn’t grounds to accept the claim. You argue like someone who lacks any capacity for thought, which makes sense considering you’re some Dyel hitlerstan

You can check some of the books referenced in this.

books.google.co.za/books?id=-KEtPlNQJNgC&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

I was about to post some training I've seen, bit then I realised I'm thinking of fucking Rhodisia, not Germany.

>Ignore everything I've stated up to this point
>Use another weak strawman
Confirmed kike.

>(((((((Stein))))))

Also the reason I’m saying secret is because your post is implying that, like there was some dangerous Nazi basic training regiment which was being covered up by allies because it’s so dangerous. I’m not misrepresenting shit, you’re just an intellectually dishonest faggot.

>The Nazis had some secret techniques that can get me super strong
>No I won't just go to the gym and train I have to do special Nazi training
Just lift and do cardio you little dyel faggot. You couldn't even do standard training what makes you think you could do special Nazi training.

Post body and show us that you are not a fat fuck from Jow Forums

Attached: 1564689365797.gif (512x220, 195K)

Already did. Some anons have provided good information so to them I say thank you.
You on the other hand, can fuck off. Don't argue like a Jew if you don't want to be called a Jew.
You might want to read the OP again. I asked for information if it exists because I saw something claiming they were destroyed. The only intellectually dishonest ones here are those that have tried warping that into
>Hurr Durr secret Nazi supersoldiers lizard people. Dyel hitlerstan! Lul
You have no self awareness, dude.

I'm a trainer you fucking moron. Does that make sense as to why I'd be interested in the specifics of their regimen?
I know how to lift, I understand the human body. I want insight into the specifics of what a strong military force used to prepare themselves.

The real benefit of this has nothing to do with the exercises in question, but with a large group of ethnically homogenous youth learning to function unilaterally. I noticed this in those old 50's high school fitness documentaries as well. I imagine this type of social cohesion has very favorable effect on health and well being, even at the hormonal level.

>I'm a trainer you fucking moron
Press x to doubt. Post body + timestamp to prove me wrong.

If you were really interested in the training methods a strong military force, the US military has a shitton of documents regarding physical training.

You really don’t get do you? The point is you have to be super fucking retarded to read that claim, and start a thread asking if it’s true instead of immediately realizing it was false. You could verify it’s bullshit in a few minutes by trying using the Internet to look into Nazi basic training (if you can even work a keyboard LOL). No one is warping shit, you posted about conspiristard bullshjt from Jow Forums and now you’re getting called out for it you fat DYEL

And I am Clint Eastwood

Why would he be asking for US documents on fit, when they are easy to find? Obviously he would be asking for the harder to find German ones.

Lol no. Opsec, retard. I know what I am and have absolutely no reason to prove anything to you.

I've seen the US military training. I want all of the information because I want to improve my knowledge base and also because I find Nazi Germany intriguing, especially with such massive amount of disinformation surrounding them.

hahahahaha super soldiers destroyed by Billy the fucking corn farmer and Sergey the coal miner
Retard and saged

Also more proof you’re a brainlet, you warped my point about a lack of evidence being grounds to dismiss these claims as a lie into >hurr durr lizard people, probably because you have a single digit IQ

Damn, people sure are getting triggered over the fact Nazis might have done something right.

Your secret super soldier. Wow he looks so supernatural

Attached: d8276c11cbe6422eaf0bd151c88a1743.jpg (413x594, 29K)

Hi Clint

No. Just by the fact that a good thread might have died for a fat Jow Forumstard asking about nazi secret training like every other fucking day.

Eh it's not like there are many good threads

>Guys tell me super secret way for me to get fit fast I hear it was destroyed cause ((they)) don't want us to know
>Just lift retard
>no that can't be it you guys are triggered
No one's triggered by some fat retard, there are plenty of them here.

Reminder to never engage Jow Forumstards outside their containment board
Jannies, do your work

If you really cared about what techniques STRONG military forces used, you would research the winning side, no?

Attached: 1523837853399.jpg (699x485, 31K)

>OPSEC
And I know what you are. A fatfuck LARPer

Stay blue pilled you scrawny antifa faggot

Check the catalogue and see how many 'good' threads there really are at this time of day.

Post body dyel naziscum

Attached: DFEE4E14-9641-4969-BFC1-FCE9A16B4907.png (750x1334, 1.27M)

A quick google search proves this isn’t even you. Late harder loser

LOL COPE, Show me the google pic bro

Mirin those forearms

Sure thing, bud. I know what I am and I know better than risking business.

>falling for Jow Forums bait
>in fucking 2019
People with a sub 80 IQ shouldn't be on Jow Forums

>I spoke of regular soldiers following a strict training regimen that has apparently been lost to time and Ally destruction

fitness standards for german soldiers were posted
the culture of germany at the time was well known. Physical fitness was taken seriously. This aspect of history has not been lost to time, the allies didn't cover anything up.

the routine you are looking for does not exist. You can find german books on fitness from the time, but it's exactly what you'd expect. Running, gymnastics, sports like boxing and wrestling, etc. This wasn't even exclusive to Germany/the Nazis.

>This wasn't even exclusive to Germany/the Nazis.
This pretty much. OP is too much of a retard to realize this though.

Yes because just likeHe's risking so much the internet Nazis will come for him just like the kikes will raid your basement lmao.

Based, fuck them nazishits

>watch on the wrong wrist

>incel tier response

nobody is doubting nazi germany was a very fit country, and had a strong military

people are getting triggered over simp nazi fetishists who want to LARP as german soldiers and think there's some secret regiment that has been lost because the allies covered it up.

The allies (USA especially) took scientists, NASA, tons of medical research, weaponry, etc from nazi germany and made it their own. People understand and accept this. Why the fuck would they omit all aspects of military training/fitness? A ton of strength and conditioning research/"knowledge" today came from the Soviets anyway, so you know the USA has no problem copying others who do something better

>superior strength, speed and endurance
>implying Germans really invented a superior fitness regime
>implying they weren't all tweaked out on meth (look up Pervitin)

Fucking spergs everywhere. If you have no information about the specifics of the possible training methods of a potentially interesting training method, why spaz out with the muh nazi spiel

Tbh this lol

Seethe more faggot

I thought this was normal? I wear it on my right wrist because I'm left-handed

DYELs mad