Stop curling

Stop curling.

Stop bench pressing. Big biceps and big pecs serve no purpose in the art of combat.

Train like a real man. Not a carnival animal.

Attached: khabib.jpg (1200x675, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rvxpaItFYsg
google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/4296471/shocking-moment-mma-fighter-kills-champion-powerlifter-in-brutal-street-fight-after-he-was-mocked-for-being-no-better-than-a-gymnast/amp
youtube.com/watch?v=ea0IzY_3YqE
youtube.com/watch?v=JpvrVe9GIAk
youtube.com/watch?v=-uJDZsmiWGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Uh you honestly don't think a hook requires biceps & pec strength? Are you retarded or have you just never fought before? Whatever, your loss idiot

>he thinks your hook power comes from the arm

Attached: my boy bruce.png (308x334, 170K)

Attached: 1567509051923.jpg (720x708, 37K)

we have guns, you nigger.

>Needing fancy technique to match the force out put of someone who benches 315

Wew lad

>he thinks posting reaction images will prove that he's actually done martial arts
hook comes from you rotating your body into the strike you stupid faggot

Attached: 1501237273323.jpg (272x400, 53K)

What the fuck are you talking about every heavyweight fighter lifts weights.

Attached: 1468447070202.jpg (497x427, 84K)

show me a single heavyweight boxer bench pressing 3plates on youtube

The thumbnail looks like hes holding a gun

Don’t strawman me faggot, I said they lifted weights I didn’t say they did any bodybuilding or focused on their 1RM.

Also
youtu.be/rvxpaItFYsg

nice back pedal faggot

Not a backpedal, learn to read and that’s besides the point I found your shit.

tyson fury doesn't count

he's a gypsy freak and lost to wilder

Holy fuck the amount of roids he must take. Guy has over 7ft wingspan

>show me a single heavyweight boxer bench pressing 3plates on youtube
>tyson fury doesn't count

back pedaling harder than barboza rn

fury won most rounds retard and outboxed the nigger

My favorite fatass Andy Ruiz could probably put up that weight too, he’s not even a freak he’s just bloatmaxx

Your entire body should be strong but biceps and arms in general are secondary to your core, torso, and even leg strength for fighting.
but train everything. don’t be a fucking idiot like me and listen to Jow Forums about “not needing to do abs” because of squats and deadlifts. dumbest fucking advice ever.

Evander Holyfield could put up 360 in his prime, I thought every boxer was pretty much on the same page that weights were okay after Holyfield

"real men" have their lawyers do the "fighting" and focus on winning the game of life instead of pretending at it.

Absolutely never any reason to fight unless it's literally life and death.

just cause school is over doesn't make you less of a fucking nerd larry

Its not fancy. Literally just turn your hips. Lmao whats your IQ?

You rotate your body using the kinetic energy generated by your muscles, any punch uses all of your muscles because like you said punches are technique and that dictates you use all the muscles from the ground up. More muscles means more energy generated, that's a fact. Also just because your rotate your hip doesn't mean you don't swing the punch, there is a difference between swinging and fucking winging it though. At the end you use strength to fight, you cannot be too strong and increase cardio as you go up with weight workload and you will not feel any negative effects the increased mass.

>Stop bench pressing. Big biceps and big pecs serve no purpose in the art of combat.

I feel Jow Forums might be the only 4chings boards that needs moderation. It's ground zero for all dyels who want to talk fit memes. who the fuck ever said isolation is good for fighting ? khabib's core is legit good.

Attached: 0032.jpg (884x1400, 207K)

Sorry to break it down for you. We are in 2019. Fighting with someone in a bar for some stupid shit can easily get you a one way ticket to prison. There are cameras everywhere and if you are attacking anyone, there's a great change of you getting caught. If you live in a country where you can't get guns, training BJJ or Kickboxing can help you.But always, under any circumstances, a gun can overpower any martial art skill. And I say this as a BJJ Blue belt and with a few Kickboxing amateur matches on the record.A gun always wins, no matter what.

115-130

Dialate

>He thinks a punch comes from the chest
Lmao.

>mogs every jiu jitsu fighter
we all agree BJJ is a meme, right?

Khabib will beat any fighter alive its time for u cucks to accept that islam ia better

>Fighting with someone in a bar for some stupid shit can easily get you a one way ticket to prison.
Are you a white suburban mom? Like hell you're going to prison over a fucking bar fight how pampered are you?

>he thinks bench only works the chest

WEW LAD

No but squats and deadlifts are more important for punching power. Not that I'd expect you to know that.

Stop being a lightweight manlet. 99% of fights are won by looking strong and not getting picked on, work on that first.

It can happen. It depends from the charges they choose to have on you. For exemple Aggravated Battery gets you in prison.

But he has big biceps and pecs for his size?

The biceps and pecs make your hooks and uppercuts hit like rocks and not just flailing wet noodles. The triceps make your arm pop out with more power during a jab and a cross. The anterior deltoid has a high correlation with punching power, plus a higher maximal strength base gives one a higher endurance potential. I mean just think about it, a jab and a cross have pretty much the same upper body movement as a bench press (elbow extension in the transverse plane).

Punching power comes from your hips, incel.
You'd know that if you did boxing at least once.

The power of a hook comes from the hips, but velocity and additional power is generated by the shortening of the arc of the hook and the bringing of it across the torso, which is primarily done by the biceps, pecs and serratus.

Name 1 good khabib win

Attached: 1550535362323.jpg (469x469, 28K)

Yep but if you shoot an unarmed man who tries to punch you, you go to jail and get raped in the boipuccy

Khabib is basically a black belt in BJJ, it's all the same thing with a different name.

The one you just watched. Plus the McGoober win, plusa bunch of others.

theres a video on youtube of khabib bench pressing. Im not going to look for it but search for khabib training highlights.

stupid dumb mutt

>He doesn't understand the concept of self defense
It doesn't matter if he's unarmed, the bad guy can still kill or seriously injure you with just their fists.

>khabib barely benches 100kg for 2
>I've benched 150kg for 3
>he'd still probably knock me out, despite me being 8 inches tallers

It doesn't matter as far as law goes. Guns can only be used if the opposing party is attacking you with deadly force. That's usually not the case if someone's trying to fight you.

Deads, okay, but how do squats help with punching?

Fury was out styling the monkey like it was a joke

>the art of combat

Attached: 510.jpg (367x500, 26K)

Nigger do you not understand that beating the shit out of someone is deadly force? It only takes one punch to cause brain damage. Honestly though the best solution to someone trying to fight you is to just leave.

>Nigger do you not understand that beating the shit out of someone is deadly force? It only takes one punch to cause brain damage.
Of course, but I'm talking about the law, and it's fair imo. If someone punches you, you are allowed to punch back. If someone tries to stab you, you are allowed to shoot them.
But if you shoot someone who tries to punch you, you go to jail. Please don't buy a gun until you actually read up on gun law.
>Honestly though the best solution to someone trying to fight you is to just leave.
I agree.

Absolutely btfo. You asked for an incredibly specific thing and he literally pulled up a video of that exact thing.

he thinks he cant beat my 210 pounds of pure strength

Attached: 1533826993186.webm (640x640, 655K)

Bench, The Press™ or >weighted dips for boxing?
I'll only do one for a period of time

>The Press™ or >weighted dips
Alternate these

Khabib at his heaviest was 210lbs out of camp.
Dont act like he doesnt lift weights to stay strong you moron, all fighters do shit tonnes of S&C

most fighters do dips/pullups more than bench.

This completely depends on the state you live in. As evidenced by based Zim Zam flushing that turd Trayvon down the toilet.

this is Jow Forums not /sp/ so i don't give a shit

This man cannot be beat in his weight class. He's too good.

>and lost to wilder

Thanks to corrupt judges trying to keep the sport alive.

I'm actually kinda confused that you don't get deads instead of squats. Alot of the strength in a punch comes from the legs and using them to propel your hips through the punch.

>It can happen
And I can OD on marijuana. But realistically you aren't going to prison cause you punched a dude in a barfight.

You don't extend a jab out 80 or 90 degrees from your body dude. Ever. Maybe close grip bench

Okay, but would it not be beneficial to be stronger? Both technique and strength alone will only get you so far.

You can honestly mean to say that someone like max holloway would ever stand a chance in the octagon with a larger heavyweight who might not have the same timing and rhythm that he has?

Technique matters more within weight class and strength matters more across weight
Not everyone you meet on the street is going to have similar stats to you, therefore it would be beneficial to maximize your potential for violence by getting stronger..

technique carries over onto people larger than you. You would know if you train

>ITT: user proves he knows literally nothing about punching
Go watch Hajime No Ippo you fucking anime brainlet

Okay
Keep being delusional

Yay I can post it again
google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/4296471/shocking-moment-mma-fighter-kills-champion-powerlifter-in-brutal-street-fight-after-he-was-mocked-for-being-no-better-than-a-gymnast/amp

>destroys your argument in it's entirety

Attached: Mariusz-Pudzianowski-mma-861696.jpg (620x566, 50K)

>Strongman
>Focusing on bench
No

true. I fell for the "just squat and deadlift" meme and the first time I got shovel punched it felt like I imploded. Train. Your. Fucking. Abs.

>he doesnt live in a Stand Your Ground state
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
have fun getting stabbed to death, yuropoor, us Florida Chads are free to shoot anyone in a 5 foot radius

Jesus Christ I get not wanting to hit a woman but if she's outdoing you by just throwing her weight around why wouldn't you just fucking hit her in the face

I will

YOU SHOULD TRAIN YOUR MUSCLES SO YOU CAN HIT HARDER

Its not that fucking hard you damn numptie

Stand Your Ground doesn't mean you can shoot an unarmed person who tries to fight you at a bar without getting assraped in prison.

I train at a muay thai/boxing gym. There's a 120kg heavyweight boxer that tore his bicep from throwing such a powerful hook in a fight. You guessed it he doesn't train biceps and his arms aren't particularly big. You need to train everything. You're only as strong as your weakest link

grappling training is absolutely necessary and theres really nothing better than BJJ

Lmao, fightlet thinks that lifting = fighting skill. Go try out an actual fighting place dum dum

>Big biceps and big pecs serve no purpose in the art of combat.
So did wrestling and grappling stop existing?
Oh yeah, it's not what you consider an "art of combat"

khabibs a joke 155 pound manlets are meant for circus performance not fighting. My mom weighs like 170 pounds she can't keep my pinned on my back and I can push her off with one arm.

How do people with IQ this low manage to survive?

>is a nigger
2015 and niggers are thinking like it's stone age. i honestly hate niggers and reddit posters like op is. that vitun spacing is cringe tier niggery.

why you mad I can one arm bench 105 dumbell for reps. 155 pound division is like watching playground kids fight.

Nah, he's right. Weight classes exist for a reason, 155lb is baby-mode.

That has no bearing on your ability to get a good grappler off of you.

See

YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF STUPID NIGGERS EMOTIONAL CONTENT
EMOTIONAL CONTENT
EMOTIONAL CONTENT
EMOTIONAL CONTENT

Attached: 1558808056716.jpg (500x508, 37K)

yes it fuking does are you insane. Go tell a "good grappler" to get on a orangutan.

Khabib gets this really startled look on his face when punches land on him

People have already conducted this experiment, several times.
youtube.com/watch?v=ea0IzY_3YqE
youtube.com/watch?v=JpvrVe9GIAk
youtube.com/watch?v=-uJDZsmiWGU

>implying any of this bullshit matters in real life
train krav maga niggers, be prepared to do some gruesome shit

>(((Krav maga)))

An average MMA fighter would fuck up the best Krav Maga practitioner. Never trust any "martial art" where you don't do full contact sparring.

(((YA KIKES THAT CAN FUCK SHIT UP)))