>is a tranny
>thinks one black person represents the entire black demographic
>vapes
>is intimidated or scared by minorities
>kisses their family and pets in the mouth
>doesnt have an ass if female
>thinks Kanye West is a genius
>reaches into his bag after being roasted

Attached: CCC3DA88-5A21-4E85-BFD4-FC692F2ACBC1.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.history.com/.amp/news/who-was-the-richest-man-in-history-mansa-musa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only white people kill themselves

Attached: BF06204F-7983-4E47-8DA1-C692024D8075.jpg (960x720, 92K)

>WE WUZ KANGS
The ruins of my ancestors have stood for thousands of years, where are all the ruins from this supposed african golden age while we were advancing science and bringing the world into modernity?

>M-MUH ANCESTORS
>while WE
You didnt do shit
Africa is the cradle of civilization.
>WE
gave you everything

We can never reach the white mans tally of killings. Lets just look at one of the biggest wars in history
World War 2, 85 million deaths
Hmm I wonder how many of those casualties were white
>B-BUT IT WAS THE PAST
Irrelevant. White people have and continue to kill each other more than blacks ever could. We would need at least another 1000 years to catch up

>this is what Christians believe
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Harder to kill when you used sticks most of the times.
I wonder what would happen if we actually keep up of all the people purged in Africa by the warlords though.

I woke up in the middle of the night last night and got a craving for big black cock. I imagined a muscular black dude fucking me missionary style and me sucking his cock. Haven't had those fantasies in a while.

>I wonder what would happen if we actually keep up of all the people purged in Africa by the warlords though.
Im sure the numbers are out there.
As much as I would like to add another accomplisment to the black race, Im afraid murder is something white people have always outdone us in.

White boys were made to be bred by black men. Your body knows what it wants.

Black people are the race that kills each other the most this is proven by crime statistics. inb4 muh white people made me do it.

nice larp thread, hapafag

That's hilarious, your argument is literally you're too stupid to kill each other on the scale of white people. You still murder your literal neighbors subhuman.

Well rock was invented by white people. Arguably the first recognised rock musician was Ferenc Lizst. And he aint a nigger for sure.

That was a conflict of ideology between nations not shooting your neighbor or friend. Bait.

Crime does not equal murder, dumbass
Imagine being proud that white people kill and bomb everything they touch. Imagine projecting so hard that you think if any other race was in the same position they would genoicide everyone.
>Y-YOU WOULD KILL A LOT TOO
>Y-YOURE JUST TOO DUMB

>He had to Google first rock star
>went with the first source that popped up
>NPR
Imagine being this retarded

Attached: 34CC612B-0EB1-4133-B0E0-36474F7D2C17.jpg (480x721, 75K)

>W-WE HAD A CONFLICT OF IDEOLOGIES SO IT WAS DIFFERENT

>Imagine being a nigger

Fake and gay

Sage

Murder is literally a crime you dumb monkey

>all crime is murder

Attached: 3E2D1493-36D5-471D-8623-422EF3008809.jpg (326x294, 18K)

The spanish and italians explored and founded the new world, asia has thousands of years of culture, europeans created the first world country that saved millions from poverty, wtf did Africa do?

Attached: damson.webm (640x360, 1.98M)

>wtf did Africa do?
Birthed civilization

Attached: 921360DB-F36C-4D45-AAE0-931A66C97963.png (550x550, 132K)

Prevent the world from speaking German

Out of africa theory is bullshit.

Well, thats just, like, your opinion, man.
Gonna need more than just
>IS BULLSHIT

>Africa creates civilisation
>still no civilisation in Africa 50,000 years later
Biolgical devolution confirmed

>civilizations last forever
>what is Greece
>What is Rome
The current civilizations in Europe and America are on their way out too, dont worry. You will see it first hand

>White people have and continue to kill each other more than blacks ever could.
Zoom in on Africa.

Pic related would be my red flag for white people

Attached: 4F40A1CC-B887-4FAB-8F5C-0B38E7294CEC.jpg (3700x1728, 584K)

>The current civilizations in Europe and America are on their way out
Because of YOU

Violence in Africa is contained meanwhile white violence is a global issue that effects nearly every reach of the world

>You will see it first hand
I too look forward to the Chinese century and domination of Africa. We had our run and we blew it, so let's see what they can do.
We can still have the last laugh as we die away

>black people
>people
>PEOPLE
hahaha, good joke

Attached: 3D551204-38F1-4ECC-B38B-0F42BD56F819.jpg (892x535, 134K)

Deadass! Lmao
>Because of YOU
Right, because my ancestors brought themselves here right?
You niggas are trying to close your borders a little too late.
Lets just say black people are the problem though
>I brought roaches to my house and let them out everywhere now my house is destroyed
Really makes you think

Youre saying that like I give a fuck about whos running Africa or the world. White people are the only ones worrying about losing control. Black people have been laughing at you for years

Cant wait for China to lead. They're already wrecking the muslims.

I'll take the bait.
Not only did blacks not create any noteworthy advancements in civilization, but also steal civilizations and claim it as their own simply because it is situated in Africa, such is case with the Egyptian civilization. It is funny to see how blacks like to claim that they were kings because of a civilization that was not even black, do you realize how desperate you may seem to other people claiming something that isn't yours? Egyptians are not niggers, if they were, they would have built mud huts and wouldn't have currency or writing. Black people and this we wuz kangs meme are just proving the meme even more.

Attached: 1557058589145.png (909x515, 136K)

>he thinks that niggers invented rock
Rock&Roll is just European or Scotish music played using electric guitars.
Also niggers are so proud of their culture but no enough to live in their continent, i'm sure that if white people have to go back they will probably be fine but you will be totally ruined.

Oh no, those guys who manage to be poorer on average than fucking native americans living on reservations are laughing guys.

>t tranny or jew

Why did you attack trump voters instead of white nationalists in the OP? If you want to kill a weed you tear it out by the root.

Attached: 1555796918707.png (680x680, 188K)

>Egyptians are not niggers
No of course not.
They were black.

You know all you had to do was just even a little research and you would have come up with plenty black achievements to civilization. Just because you arent aware of them doesnt mean they didnt happen.

This is why you cant rely on everything youre taught in school. You end up looking stupid when you realize just how much they omit from the annals of history.
White people are so eager to erase black culture. Its astounding

google.com/amp/s/www.history.com/.amp/news/who-was-the-richest-man-in-history-mansa-musa

>what is the Mali Empire
>literally flourished while European countries were struggling
>biggest gold and salt trade in the world

>some nigger selling salt compares to white people starting the renaissance (same time period not sure where you get struggling from but you are a dumb nigger so)

Also what the fuck did he leave behind lmao. You're a joke that has to cling to these little bits of legitimacy that aren't even real, face it you're subhuman blackbot.

you know that transexuals kill themselves before they reach 30 years old? stop being a massive faggot and be somebody useful for once.

Exactly. What do we have to lose? All we can do is laugh. Blacks literally dont give a fuck. We rap about drugs, fuck white women and make millions for shooting balls in a hoop. Meanwhile whites are trying to cling onto anything they can because they know when their time is up, after all the shit theyve done to everyone, there wont be any laughing.

No dude, I'm Egyptian, Egyptians are their own race, they're not black.

Even today egypt is considered more apart of the middle east than africa

You literally have to lie your way into history. That's so sad, not that you can tell being a subhuman.

Seething black person trying to cope for some reason.
Racist that makes valid claims but will be ignored because of his racism

I thought we had pol for this shit.

Attached: 1554445342417.png (376x438, 265K)

>proud of being poor drug dealers
>says others are clinging

You're a retarded freak you know that, literally just spamming retarded bullshit and feeling good that you're not shut up. I guess what else can you expect from the race that stops mentally developing at 8.

Racism is true, how can you read this niggers words and think he is a person? Those are not people thoughts, those are animal thoughts.

>salt was worth more than oil in those days
>BRO WHAT IS SALT WHO CARES?

This is hardcore projecting if Ive ever seen it.

>Im Egyptian I would know
Yeah and Americans arent all mutts right.

>He thinks Egypt is our only claim to history
>Doesnt even know what the Mali Empire is
I even linked you an article. You have no excuse not to edicate yourself

I think he's a person but a very sad one, you gotta admit we have whites on the same level as him.

be grateful to whitey

Attached: 1555602117520.jpg (596x493, 31K)

>missed the whole point
Man, that superior white intellect is really showing huh

Im not even going to explain why youre retarded

What are you trying to preserve? r9k is dead. Would you rather talk about trannies, or shall we have another fembot thread? Well, faggot?

>NGOs and the UN keeping the colored man down
Let's stop all aid programmes and let the free market fix Africa

Jesus dude why do you have to be so assblasted.
>r9k is dead
that's not the point dipshit, i just think it's annoying to have these blatant pol threads on here.
>would you rather talk about trannies
ofcourse you would go there, and no i fuckin hate those lgbt threads

You really gonna make me post it huh

Attached: E0053B54-4AE7-42A4-BAC7-EED644ED5A0E.png (500x460, 26K)

Can you at least provide proof to me that Egyptians are black when you claimed so? Certainly they were different genetically than a sub saharan like you living in lush forests eating food served to them by nature whenever they wanted, there was no reason to develop writing or trade, of course you would develop to the intellectually inferior person as shown today. Black people steal everything and have no morals even today, claiming they have contributed to a great civilization like the Egyptian civilization and Ibn Khaldun was definitely right when he made that observation that I posted earlier, black people are just monkeys that walk on two legs.

>goes on r9k and makes a pol tier thread
>gets mad that someone dislikes his pol thread
fuck off you stupid cunt, nobody has even agreed with you so far.

Can you at least provide proof to me that Egyptians arent black?

>great civilization like the Egpytian
I dont even know why youre still stuck on this. First, stop sucking off Egypt. It wasnt that great. Second, I already proved in this thread that black people, even without Egypt, had their own thriving civilization and empires.

didn't that egyptian guy just tell you what egyptians are not black?

>compares you to food (mocha, chocolate)
>comments on how white your teeth are
>tells you you're well-spoken
not black but my mom fetishizes black guys and is guilty of these things. watch out dude.

>knows he hates pol tier threads
>could have simply ignored it and minded his own business or fucked around in the 30 other threads
>instead came in and got mad when I exposed his ass
>now telling me to fuck off when he came to me first
Crazy how it be like that

Attached: 616A9D1E-F359-4A16-A8C3-2392045A9B1F.jpg (900x900, 83K)

>implying that a fucking nigger even has the self-worth of a human being to be making threads about the "red flags" of his superiors.

fucking gross. be quiet you fucking nigger

>OP:egyptians are black
>where's the proof egyptians being black?
>OP:where's the proof of egyptians not being black?
Congrats fool, you played yourself.

Crazy how you call someone a brainlet while not even showing proof.

Thanks man. I especially hate when they call you a white acting black when you behave like a normal person.

I told you that you were posting in the wrong place.
But imagine, just imagine not wanting r9k to be about race politics.
Ofcourse that won't happen because of blacks like you. You're the reason people are racist

Nobody ever says Egyptians were black, only the We Wuz Kangs like doing so.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT'S RACIST HOOORHOORHF"

hahaha Hi tranny

If Egyptians were black that means you guys owe the Jews reparations for slavery. Pay up niggoy.

haha i like this thread, here's a few more
>suddenly loves rap around black people
>thinks even mild food is too spicy
>likes hockey
>thinks they can come to the cookout
>thinks cops aren't created to keep the black man in chains
>pretends not to have money when you ask them on the street
>has an iq above 90
like a cracka do

Attached: 35B87FFF-A843-43E3-92E4-A6248EEBC4FD.jpg (497x490, 55K)

Where is the proof that theyre not?

>first thread Ive made in months
>Is the reason that r9k is shit
Youre delusional as hell

Everyone knows Egyptians are blacks

Wild

Why are you obssesed with trannies
Stop projecting nigga

We already gave the Jews their dues with the music industry and all of OJs laywers

>They were black
And then blacks wonder why we laught at them.

haha look at this transexual, he thinks he's a woman.

Solid redflags

Attached: E5FA872F-ADBA-4948-8787-B8202C19276B.jpg (500x265, 49K)

Ngl this puts me off ever dating white men, why are they such nasty motherfuckers? Degenerate shits

>laught
Cringe

Attached: B86DB6BE-9B6D-491B-AFDC-4E17CBA43D94.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

show femenine penis and ass.

>samefagging this hard
Get help

Attached: 45E3EDE7-86BC-483E-AB12-66051FEEA1F5.png (645x729, 65K)

Why do you guys look so fucking bantu though?

>Making fun of someone for a typo
Just fuckin an hero mate.

Attached: 4.jpg (960x960, 127K)

Fucking dumb nigger OP thinks he has the worth and dignity of a human being. how bold to try to describe the red flags of his superiors. we should've kept you monkeys in chains.

yea give me a ban you fucking cuck faggot mods.

fuck any nigger who thinks he has agency. get back in your chains, or go back to africa. fucking monkeys

Not to mention it made typos in its earlier posts. All around pathetic

god EGYPTIANS WEREN'T BLACK user, youre thinking of the fucking Nubians, and no theyr'e not the same fucking thing

>points out a grammar mistake so you wont make the same typo next time
>K-KILL YOURSELF AAAAAAAAAH
Who hurt you, white boy?

You need to calm down. You are literally seething right now. You got some black in you, you should be happy. Maybe now youll actually get laid

Western Europe was hardly in ruins, except for a few places like Dresden. That $110 billion got chalked onto national debt of some european countries, but ended up in the hands of a few.

Africa doesn't even have anything to become ruins, let alone something to rebuild, but it is rich in resources & population so I don't understand why foreign cash injections are needed to build stuff.

Imagine actually writing this out and posting it for everyone to see. Now everyone knows youre retarded

Didn't even make the type dumbass, but keep projecting. Just shows how racist and retarded you are.

Attached: 1556182867232.jpg (189x292, 9K)

im not seething, just annoyed at your idiocy. did you not take 9th grade history? baka

>vapes
>thinks kanye west is a genius
I guess I fail as a black man

>youre
Kek

Attached: 1556101946348.png (752x767, 210K)

>Im supposed to know the difference between 30 different faggots that type the same on an anonymous message board

the money is usually for building infrastructure to harvest said resources that you mentioned.

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

>posting art in an orginal form

Keep crying retard, your mentality is as dumb as your statements.

Attached: 1549957295812.jpg (1071x1057, 362K)

hollup....why are the amer indys killing them selves so much

I know this thread is bait, but some of your points actually have some validity to them.
I wouldn't want someone touching my hair unless they were my friend either. And though I don't listen to rap, I don't think it's very neat to get into a genre of music, claim you love it, and not fully appreciate the culture, message, or community behind it.
As for rock music however, you got me to bite the bait on that one. Jazz, blues, and (early) rock are all classic Americana music (with a little help from Britain on the rock front in the 60's). To claim one race invented any of those genres is foolish considering the fact that America was a true melting pot at the time. Chuck Berry, Bo Diddley, Little Richard, and Fats Domino are not representative of every rock and roll / rockabilly pioneer, because there were plenty of white musicians participating in jazz, blues, and rock from the very beginning of the 20th Century. I'll give you a fair shot though and say Elvis Presley is lame, yeah, but Buddy Holly, Jerry Lee Lewis, and Link Wray are fuckin based.
Now of course, there was some segregation going on in the music communities. Not so much forced segregation as it was social pressure from both fellow black and white musicians, but generally speaking, music has always been a meeting ground for peace.
I remember Miles Davis did carry a grudge his whole life against whites because of favoritism in music school, where he claimed white kids would get better positions in the ensembles despite not being as masterful on their instrument. I lost the picture I had of the original news clipping interview where Miles stated this quote, but he did say it, and frankly it's hilarious cause he clearly gave zero fucks. I think one time he was also arrested outside of his own gig for no reason, so he had some reasons to be prejudiced.

Attached: miles2.jpg (2250x1038, 755K)

>doesmt know who Mansa Musa is
That's the only thing I didn't check.

>baka
OH NO NO NO NO NO
Now it makes sense

Attached: 648C2D42-A615-4B63-9D70-383D794B9D1C.png (750x1334, 1.18M)