Do any of you actually hate other countries and people or is it all just Jow Forumser? I can't tell anymore

Do any of you actually hate other countries and people or is it all just Jow Forumser? I can't tell anymore

Attached: lofy.gif (500x280, 1.47M)

No!

Attached: 124789.png (640x491, 187K)

i fucking hate countries with degenerate posters

nah

This.

Yes , everyone should die

I ruv evureebody

Attached: 1524757221678.jpg (740x707, 73K)

I only hate people who post anime pictures

Can i just ask?
Who the fuck copies out parts of a book into another book?
What the fuck. Why the fuck? Just read the book and stop looking like a fucking nerd who's just wasting their time
And what the fuck is with the massive pile of books
Fuck off do you need that much
Do asians work themselves to death
Stop fucking working so hard
It's painful to watch

I hate Muslims, niggers and non-White Indians. I am also a White nationalist. On the day of the rope (the Great Shitskin Purge), White Indians shall be spared, and India will become a based and redpilled White country.

Attached: white-indian.jpg (600x600, 35K)

the funny thing is, i cannot say with 100% certainty that this is a shitpost

yeah just like how you'll totally become a superpower by 2020

I don't really like Switzerland but that's it

I hate everyone equally

Judging by their behaviour here, Shitaly needs to be nuked desu

you can't tear that out of me

mostly just Britain, Germany, and Northern Europe
Brits all talk like fags and they live in a police state which is pretty hard to respect
Germany and Northern Europe are all autistic as fuck and I've never known someone from these countries who wasn't a stubborn retard, and I mean both very stubborn about things they know nothing about, like the personification of the dunning-kruger effect with an absolute refusal to accept hard facts and evidence for physical things directly in front of their eyes. I don't know if they're all like that but I've had more than a dozen experiences like this with them total and none that were positive in the slightest. Like, if you think Americans are retarded you should deal with Germans or Scandinavians in person. It is hell.

Thanks

I'm a misanthrope not a racist

I think most people dont actually think about the things they say everyday

we dont really mean to, as im aware of. it just seems as usual to act this way because this is Jow Forums.

then again, people are assholes.

Attached: meh.jpg (278x181, 7K)

come on cunts hate australia for once i'm so fucking bored

love the countries hate the people WPWW this is the way of the world for the past 500 years rahowa 1488