I just dodged a bullet tonight guys

I just dodged a bullet tonight guys.
Met a girl online a few weeks ago. All went perfectly fine, we really got along in all matters, she looked good too.
Tonight we were deciding on what to do in the afternoon, as we were supposed to meet for the first time.
Long story short, turns out she is all cool UNTIL you say NO to her. Typical controlling roastie.
I called her out on this and a hell broke loose but of course she wanted to make it seem like I AM in the wrong here.
Point after point I destroyed her all arguments and she only replied with "whatever you say".

I'm so fucking glad I dodged a deadly, poisonous bullet right there and yes, the uploaded picture is related to this thread.

Attached: 59243994_2133634036928367_6315742906187513856_n.jpg (540x960, 49K)

that room looks kinda familiar, is she german by any chance?

No, but she has German family and has some Germanic roots. Maybe it's normal for them to have similar rooms.

What a cool story, normo.

To make it as short as possible - we planned to meet on this day for some time already and the place was all planned as well, more or less,
especially since we were supposed to meet there before but she had to go to hospital to her grandfather, whatever...
So I ask her to confirm that we meet there and instantly rejects this idea and pushes for meeting near her place.
I reject this because IDK how to fucking get there and I only meet people in neutral places the first time. But at this point I am not pissed off,
but of course, she is and the only thing at this point she could say was to "don't start arguing".
In other words, "AGREE WITH ME OR ELSE", anything else is arguing for her. So this was a major red flag already, but I still calmly ask her why does she want to change the plans.
She's like "well I never wanted to meet in that other place because I don't even like it", so I say "we can meet anywhere and just go somewhere from there",
but no, she had another idea. To push the emotional narative, she started acting like she is creeped out all of a sudden because I don't want to agree with her.
Yeah, let's ignore the fact that I propose a public area in populated city and she proposed some fucking lake with very few people to none (bad weather)
near her place of living. So again I say I don't even know how to get there. Her response? "But I know xD" - I shit you not. This was a real, serious response.
Ignore the "xD" it was sarcastic, she literally just said she doesn't care I don't come from this area and don't know it. Talk about tunnel vision.
So I got pissed off and told her that we either meet somewhere neutral or she has to find another puppy.

Today she wrote to me on facebook taht I shold delete her from friends, so I again say "I am not your puppy dog, find one somewhere else", she's like
"WhAt IS it WiTh yoU AnD THis DoG?" and "If I knew I am so horrible to you, I wouldn't talk with you all this time" and I responded with
"Let me fix that for you, you meant to say "IF I DIDN'T KNOW YOU ARE NOT AN OBEDIENT PUPPY, I WOULDNT WASTE MY TIME ON YOU"".
"B-b-but it's not like that" was all she could answer and then added "I would have to get to the lake too" and I said "No fucking way, I really thought you live just by the lake",
"I'm not saying nothing anymore because it doesn't change anything", I respond with "Yeah, it won't change anything and I won't kiss your ass and do whatever you want me to do."
"I don't even want this" and that's the last message. I feel stupid for writing this whole fucking drama over nothing but I wanted you to see guys, how fucking psychotic women are.

>first date
>hospital

Don't you have any reading comprehentions? I said we were supposed to meet then but it turned out she had to go to her grandpa in the hospital so we didn't meet.

She's stupid but you overreacted. Then again I wasn't there so whatever

>but you overreacted
So what was the best way to handle the situation? It was either that, ignore, or be a pussy.

simple no was good.

nice blog faggot get your like

Based user go mgtow

It's kinda hard being a fucking 26 year old and producing so much sperm you could feed entire Africa with it in a single month.

So basically ignore? No, I'd rather let a roastie know what's up.

Mgtow doesn't mean no sex, it means no attachment.

keks to be had indeed

Satan trips originally checked

>Point after point I destroyed her all arguments
Gentleman. Dips Fedora

Yeah I am not the best looking so I doubt I could get sex outside of relationship. But if that may be the case then so be it, I am not going to stoop so low that I kiss women's ass (figuratevly of course).

you and i both know you arent producing that much sperm