Lose virginity yesterday

>lose virginity yesterday
>look in mirror this morning
>look the best I ever have, stronger jawline
>dick is a full half inch longer somehow
>work out today, break PR on every single lift

Is sex magic?

Attached: MV5BMTc2NTAyNTk5NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTc4ODQ2._V1_.jpg (329x450, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=851BqHMCaeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, great reminder to all the sad incels here constantly bitching.
>have sex

wtf I have to give up my virginity to make it?

No you just feel good because you're not an incel anymore.

Attached: 85577198.jpg (600x600, 57K)

Attached: 1555163288490.jpg (1024x669, 52K)

Jow Forums vs /lit/

Attached: loss of abstraction.jpg (1160x888, 332K)

I wasn't an incel though. My girlfriend and I wanted to be each other's firsts, and we decided to wait.

If she was really your first, you need to marry her asap and put some babies in her.

Lol women never settle down with their first. She will leave you eventually so she can “experiment” around

no I'm shakign this isnt real this cant be real PLease I

lord knows i try

Attached: 04F66CBC-B5D9-42C4-9E09-EB1B7D84B654.jpg (659x667, 515K)

based

This is literally how i imagine what happens after i lose my virginty. Tfw 23 khv who failed nofap 3 times just today. Fml

go outside dude

sadly this

I literally have no where to go you normie

That's a really depressing way to view the world, user.

I'm such a self sabotaging retard. Legit all my friend

"Wow user I can't believe you can't get girls, I would expect you to have no problems"

I have gotten to the point where I don't want to have sex out of spite of myself and my peers. I just want to be alone and devote myself to God forever

HALLELUJAH BROTHER user PRAISE BE

Bullshit, it's really your only chance at a decent marriage with a woman that hasn't lost the ability to pairbond.

Peace be with you

Go for a walk. Do it at night, don't have to worry about the sun or other people.

>god
you only believe in god because you were raised to believe in it.

Assuming is a poor habit you silly dingus

Yeah, it's depressing he doesn't realize that men can do it too.

Congratulations, bro.

Now every woman in your life is going to smell it on you. Prepare for an onslaught of succubi thirsty for your seed

Are you that faggot from B

Nah, you're just on cloud 9 right now

Attached: 1560334810014.jpg (1800x2440, 638K)

>jack it from morning till evening
>go walk at night
Any other leddit wisdoms u got there?

When we all said "Have sex" we meant it

How old are you OP? I'm 23 and no end in sight to my virginity

Is this legit?

23. I started dating her in high school though.

Can confirm this exact thing happened to me but she got fat desu so I was actually deep down hoping this would happen

ive started talking to a cute new coworker of mine literally everyday for hours at a time and weve even been telling each other gn. I honestly didnt think just talking to a girl could be so enjoyable. We were talking while i was at the gym the other night and i was having so much fun i destroyed my lifts easier than i have out of pure anger. I think im gonna take the happiness pill bros.

Wait until you find out she has a bf or has taken miles of schlongs in a orifices before.

Attached: 1567803873911.jpg (803x801, 115K)

>lost virginity earlier this week
>using a condom but couldn't feel anything
>convinced her to let me raw dog
>still don't feel anything
Is this normal? I barely felt any stimulation and whenever I would slip out while missionary I never noticed.

i legitimately just enjoy talking with her, this is a big development for me so im just enjoying it for what it is and going with the flow

You've been working on grip strength too much there user.

yes its normal
I alternate between feeling nothing and nutting too fast because it feels too good, its a psychological thing and probably you jack off too hard. not a big deal unless its every time

Daily reminder that Kirk Douglas is still fucking alive. He's 102.
Also, so is John McCain's mother - 106.

Don't worry bout the naysayers, good for you bruh, see how it goes.

This, parents are Bhuddist (but never taught me anything of it) and Abrahamic religions literally are no different to me then reading say final fantasy lore or some other fantasy shit. I like to hang around "right wing" people too so it gets awkward due to most straight edges being unironically Christian or some shit, they appear completely crazy, at least to me it makes no sense. I believe in living until you die and I feel completely comfortable with this, no anxiety or anything in my life.

No. The woman had sex with you because she knew you had a huge dick and would break PRs, she wanted to steal your seed, the source of your power.

Nice enjoy it you could ride that buzz for for months.

The girl i had sex with turned out to be married so I got about 4 days of buzz before it became a nightmare.

sex objectively raises test

so yes you feel great cuz youre feeling great

why wait so long

The more I look at this, the more he's smiling.

Usually because men don't know how to treat women if they are both their firsts, girls always dream marrying their teenage love but inexperienced men don't usually make good husbands and know how to keep a girl in line and

Regardless if McCain is one of the biggest traitors in US history and deserved the death penalty for the countless lives he sent to death because he couldn't stand the torture/commits suicide like a man to not let secrets fall into enemies hands:

It must be fucking horrible to be so old and see your child dying before you. The poor woman must think "Why him and not me" every day until she dies herself. Her remaining years/months/days must be hell on earth for her knowing that her 20 years younger son died and she still lives.

Don't act so high and mighty you virgin subhuman. Go outside so you can either lose your virginity or life.

You were in a good mood for once so your body dismorphia went away for a minute

Being successful is like a snowball. The more you sleep with women, the more sex you'll get.

Can confirm

youtube.com/watch?v=851BqHMCaeM

this

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD