I'm not going to abandon you

>I'm not going to abandon you
>abandons me
When did you realize men were incapable of love?

Attached: 6.jpg (1600x1192, 194K)

i approve lack of marvel comics in op, glad my advise helped.

just go ask Leffen to play Smash with you man

Honestly I didn't even know what the image was from until people mentioned it, not big on comics.
I'm a turbocasual, I only really play with friends.

>tfw you got demolished by a "turbocasual"

whos your favorite touhou Jow Forums?

Attached: 1556736599694.png (240x246, 24K)

I really like cirno, but I always like icemagic in games.

you might like how they implemented ice magic in fairy wars then, it's a pretty fun game, as for me i like rumina because shes a true robot lazy, useless, and just chills all the time

Attached: 1552901683052.png (640x800, 180K)

Lmao get fucked roastie cunt hope you kill yourself

I know that exact feeling roast user, maybe we can get together and not abandon each other, if you're a tranny expect abandonment though.

Thanks for the reccomendation, I've only played through 6 7 and 8 but I'll have to check it out.
Not a roastie and not a tranny, I'm just a loser.

8 is probably my favorite because of team system, and different routes, but other parts are pretty good too.
about your relationshits problem, user i used to give a shit bout similar stuff, but then my mental and physical health suffered a heavy blow and now i just want to live a calm life, point is, stop worrying this stuff, it's just a distraction and try to enjoy life.

Attached: 1538461099299.jpg (390x462, 112K)

I've got serious issues in my life besides relationship problems, I think that's why I'm so upset about this. It felt like when I met him all of my problems had been solved. He made me feel like I wouldn't have to worry about anything again and then he just bailed on me without any reason or warning.

>try to put up with her nagging and constant need for attention
>try to up with her not having a job
>try to out up with her mind games
>cant take it anymore
>dump her
>see this thread
>im the fucking bad guy not her

ok you win. You happy?

Attached: 2749EC82-CD75-40FC-8E5A-35602E909686.png (658x706, 672K)

nobody besides yourself can help you bro, you better take care of those other problems, as for relationships in real life it's all fake on internet it's all fake too, only trust in yourself.

Very early on, personally

get the fuck out with your fucking Chad problems cunt.

I know, I'm mostly just passing time until things get bad enough to kill myself. Been spending the past week or two just daydrinking and playing melee.
I don't think I was a nag and I don't play mindgames. I didn't have a job, but he also didn't really want me to. I would have changed if he told me there was a problem.

oh right, theres something i wanted to ask about gays, are you sure that men turning to that isn't result of not being unable to get women to love them?
i kind of feel like thats the reason but i am more 50/50 on the topic.
are you like that? can you even imagine yourself in a normal relationship?

I don't know, I'm probably not the best person to ask because I don't have much experience and I'm not sure if I'm even gay myself. I honestly just wanted someone to like me and I'm at the point where I don't really care anymore if they're male or female.

Nitori all the way. That adorable little kappa is my waifu and she has the most beautiful and versatile theme music

that's kind of exactly what i thought, reason for this shit might be neurological too, remember article on how being avoided ostracized for a long time can change human thinking patterns permanently.
i used to have same melancholy but every time i am around people i realize how i just want to be alone.

I've been extremely isolated for the past 5 years, only interacting with people online and occasionally my family. It had the opposite effect on me though and I just want to be around someone desperately. I was definitely a bit too clingy with my ex.

her stage theme is great too,"gensokyo" gods loved, probably in my top three

I know OP I miss him too

Attached: 161616849498.jpg (224x225, 9K)

i like shions design, but also like the nuclear bird a lot

Attached: 56.jpg (1017x1600, 250K)

don't be sad because it's over, be glad because it happened.
oh i am in education(uni) and every second is insufferable, but it makes me truly appreciate being alone, i recommend you try inflicting some minor suffering on yourself too start going for groceries for family, maybe even gym.

Attached: 1552113405190.jpg (500x500, 191K)

I wish at least somebody told me that they won't abandon me.

Attached: 1555082685273.jpg (600x349, 15K)

You really don't, once you've gotten a taste of it going back to being alone is unbearable. I wish I had never met my ex.

Huh, well I am brainlet. When I said "theme music" I meant gensokyo the gods loved, not caring friend. Don't know much about the game, just love the kappa girl. I like this theme music of hers too though

>Get gf
>Reveals she has depression a week in
>Says she will kill herself if I break up with her
>Cant deal with the emotional baggage, leave anyways
>She never kills herself
>Mutual friends hate me anyways
>why did you abandon her when she needed you most
>Im the bad guy

>broke up with your gf for having depression
Yeah user, you are the bad guy.

i mean she didn't kill herself and depression is a meme, t b h she prob would dump him after depression because he shown weakness.

She might have had BPD if she was threatening to kill herself if you left. Usually those types talk about being depressed for sympathy when what's going on is much worse.

dunno maybe, what do you think suicide method would be?

People with mental health problems are incapable of romantic relationships and should sort themselves out before ruining somebody else's life. If your problems are life-long then you should remain alone until you die. No, life isn't fair.

i won't abandon you. i love you very much. i want to hold you in my arms as we melt into oblivion together.

I don't think my mental issues make me incapable of loving someone.