Be a wage slave

>Be a wage slave

Why do so many of you think being a "wage slave" is bad?

I get that working for someone rich with minimum payment isn't exactly fulfilling but that's just how things work and that won't change anytime soon if ever.

By being a NEET and refusing to work you aren't "outsmarting" the system, you just force someone else to give a cut of their payment for your survival.

You are exactly what you claim to dislike.

Attached: 1472509798-60b5bd3e747821a105a4242f6cca5cd0.jpg (500x319, 15K)

I don't mind it, it's just way too long.
I can't do meaningless work for 8-10 hours every day and have no energy to even think for the rest of the day.
our progression in technology somehow doesn't change how much energy we have to use every day.
also tax money goes to people which want to confuse, distract and break you.

phoneposting from my job right now
>By being a NEET and refusing to work you aren't "outsmarting" the system, you just force someone else to give a cut of their payment for your survival
better than being a wagie. i'd rather leech of someone than continue to waste my time on doing activities that i hate in exchange for minimal wage.
of course you could say that neetdom is wasting your time even more, but at least you have the time to do anything you like.
i've been working for 8 months and man, how much i miss being a neet.
if i could do half-shift or 6h a day mon-fri in a job that won't make you extremely tired, i would gladly accept the offer. but until then, neetdom will always be superior.

Attached: 1541826207483.png (376x422, 250K)

>you just force someone else to give a cut of their payment for your survival.
But without having to work for it.
What don't you understand?

I actually want a job as I need money. I just don't want to work 40+ hours a week over 5-6 days. If I could find something that's like 2 x 10-12 hour shifts back to back a week I'd have time, energy, and money

Wageslaves are worse than NEETs. Not everyone with a job is a wageslave. Only those that are trapped working most of the week away and still coming out broke at the end of it unable to do anything they want or quit. These people ARE slaves.

Don't get me wrong being NEET is a loser condition but at least they're free and live within their means. Any time I've been miserable in work I've blown a fortune on stupid shit just to dry to justify my time wasted in work. Oh yes i need this new RPG book just to have SOMETHING to show for all the stress and weight I've lost not getting to the gym.

Being a NEET is a special misery. An existential boredom. A feeling of worthlessness but being a true wageslave is a fever pitch stress state and usually just as broke only in this condition you have no time to do things either.

Look into Factory work.

We are a net negative to a system that doesn't want us. So long as we live, we are getting back at a society and world that wants us dead and forgotten. Why should I benefit any of them by working for them or killing myself?

To benefit yourself?

With the right amount of charisma and low key manipulation you can get pretty far up the ladder without needing the professional knowhow.

That's what I did and now I'm what I'd consider a waging neet. I work but don't have to put in any effort. No stress whatsoever. It's not the job that makes it possible but the way you handle things.

>you just force someone else to give a cut of their payment for your survival.
Well actually you take a cut from a bunch people because a cut of one person won't ... wait for it .... CUT IT LMAO

I've seen vague messages like this before, but no concrete or specific path or flowchart of how to achieve what you claim to have achieved. Please elaborate

Every time I've been this comfortably I've been laid off within a year.

How did you achieve that?
It sounds like you have an extraordinary amount of charisma and did very difficult manipulation.

There are so many contradictions in your post i don't even know where to start.

Attached: 1554391060607.jpg (3000x3000, 223K)

There is no "Guide" as it depends on the situation and the people around you.

But generally:

>Be nice and respectful to everyone but don't waste too much time on people that can't get you any further.

>Offer help even if you wasn't asked to.

>Always keep an eye on expanding your connections and cut the ones that aren't useful to you.

By doing this even if you couldn't care less about them you'll soon be known as a nice and reliable guy. That paired with the connections you made on the way can bring you a higher position / raise.

Obviously that isn't everything and you have to balance nice/asshole to not become someone everyone wants to take advantage of but that's pretty much the basics.

Yeah those are good things for anyone at work but how did you manage to not have to do a lot?
Generally higher positions seem to require more effort.

>I get that working for someone rich with minimum payment isn't exactly fulfilling but that's just how things work and that won't change anytime soon if ever.

That's right goy, you exist to serve Mr. Shekelberg, and don't you ever forget it.

I think working IS good for you but you also have to realize that the way we work is unnatural. Sure peasants in medieval Europe tilled the fields when they were farmable from sun up to sun down, but you know what they didn't have? Alarm clocks, a manager looking over their shoulder to make sure they were "staying busy" and guess what? The least generous estimates say that peasants had as much as 1/4th of the year off of doing NOTHING. Now we have alarm clocks, right hour shifts and low pay.

If I could get paid the same amount of money and only work 4 hours per day, I probably wouldn't care as much about how awful and soul crushing wagecuckery is.

Attached: 1557086617715-1.png (720x764, 474K)

Yeah but if someone's better at you at it then your job or you're not good at manipulation (I'm autistic so I will always be outkiked by kikes) it is a pointless endeavor.

We were born during a weird early stage of human civilisation where most people are still forced to do menial jobs to have any sense of security. We all have the worst luck.

By being "a blast to be around" people will trust you and won't question everything.

>Hey man did you call the guy for X I needed?

Yea, unfortunately it seems that it won't be ready until Thursday but I'll try my best to speed things up. (lie)

>Could you drive to A and bring me B?

Of course, no problem. (needs 2h for something that could've been done in 30min)

>Got a task already?

Yea I have to drive to A to get the thing I need for doing B. (dodge the work by coming up with "more important" work)

Of course it's no free pass to not work at all but it makes things much more relaxed.
Don't over do it and no one will care.

The main thing you need to do is come up with believable stuff on the spot and you're good to go.

Become a fireman

I have no problem working but I don't want to deal with the general population. There's no jobs in my area that I at least know of that meet those requirements for me.