Rest

What do you guys do inbetween sets?
There’s nothing to do on the internet.
Sometimes I’ll already have viewed everything on twitter and instagram.
It can get pretty boring waiting, especially when you lift alone at a homegym

Attached: A6A4888B-9761-4AFC-B8A6-054AD5B2FE02.png (750x1334, 1.42M)

Browse Jow Forums, read the StrongLifts website for form guide and general knowledge, choose what music I'll play next.

I browse Jow Forums, but even Jow Forums isn't fast-paced enough at this point, I read all the threads and get bored. Considering bringing my e-reader into the gym.

Sip water bottle
Stare into the uncaring void

I read books on my phone. I just need to be mindful of my time so I don't drag out rest periods

Y'all are a bunch ADD asspies aren't you
To the point where you can't sit on a bench and stare into space for 1-3 minutes without consulting an electronic device

Attached: 1561850634859.jpg (1200x1200, 282K)

watch Mario Sunshine speedruns

boomers get the rope

Stretch
Breath
Avoid eye contract
Glance at girls asses

visit my own parallel universe where she's real and she loves me

Attached: D0CE6715-9A27-4A56-8D90-E57F4495CBF6.jpg (750x752, 124K)

I just stand there practicing perfect posture

Why would you do this? Are you so dumb that you just sit around thoughtlessly?

post on Jow Forums with my back pressed against the wall or my screen dimmed so no one can see

This. Work on your posture.

Benching or seated? Sit up straight and tall with no back support.

Are you that dense that you can't form your own thoughts without the aid of a hand held?

I watch pickup artist videos.

Stare into space pretty much implies you aren’t thinking about anything.
>forming thoughts
Such as? There’s nothing wrong with reading. In fact, I’d rather read something on my phone than be trapped in my head.

>Stare into space pretty much implies you aren’t thinking about anything.
You're always thinking about something, whether or not your cognoscente about it.

>Such as
Literally anything, friend. Are you that much of a dullard? The mind is a wonderful thing, I promise.

> I’d rather read something on my phone
Nothing wrong with this, albeit lets be honest, somethings are more worth reading than others

>than be trapped in my head.
Their is however something wrong this. Why do you feel this way, user. Let it out.

If I want to sit down and think about something, I’ll do it when I’m studying. I’d rather be doing something than nothing. Sitting and thinking about practically nothing is a waste of time, unproductive, and it’s not good to let your mind wander.

You're avoid the question, user.

>Sitting and thinking about practically nothing is a waste of time, unproductive
Depends on what you think about. Lets be honest, the large majority of what your reading isn't much better.

>it’s not good to let your mind wander
Why's that? What are you afraid of?

I’m pretty sure I answered your question. Sounds like you need to read more to improve your reading comprehension.
Reading news and science articles is much better than whatever you’re doing.

You did not. Why are you afraid to be alone with yourself? What within scares you?

>Reading news and science articles is much better than whatever you’re doing.
Doubtful, but I'll give it to you, as I don't care to argue this point.

>reading a news/science article is no better than thinking to yourself
Fucking retard

Meditate

type what I just did into my phone and then just wait until I'm ready which is tops 2 minutes, people are reading books in between sets?

I think about things, listen to my music / change song or playlist, get pumped for next lift.
I dunno, 3 minutes isnt a long time to just be still you know. If you're so antsy to do something then just start lifting again.

Attached: IMG_20190906_160655.jpg (930x720, 218K)

I usually go for a short walk outside, stop at Starbucks for a coldbrew with sweet cream, come back into the gym, do another set. Repeat, usually only one trip to Starbucks though. Rinse.

Why are any of you resting for 3 minutes?? I'm max 1 minute, but usually closer to 30-45 seconds before I ground myself and lock in for another set.

I just stare blankly at the wall while standing still.
I hate phones. I hate music. I hate social media. I hate small talk. People think I'm a psychopath and are scared of me.

It's hopeless lads. He's already lost, not even comfortable within his own head.

t.ngmi

Agree

I wait max 1 minute but usually more like 45 seconds

I play darts during my rests at my homegym

You are such a NPC.

Attached: file.png (636x773, 137K)

That is bad since you the extra time you take isnt that detrimental but if going too fast makes you miss a few reps thats pretty bad. I never do more than 2 minutes though.

stare at thots

>cognoscente
think you mean cognisant brah

based

That would be correct.