>drives me wherever I want
>is a nympho
>buys me things
>all she ever wants to do is cuddle
>thinks fat women are fucking pigs
>actually intelligent
>8.5/10 qt

They are real, you just have to find them

Attached: m1vtxeh2ivr11.png (1001x823, 806K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YfK3r0P52GE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what the fuck are you doing in my incel echo chamber then
fuck off back to Facebook norman

Good, now fuck off white boi.

GET OUT OF MY BOARD FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1557107465082.png (808x805, 817K)

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ON MY BOARD GET THE FUCK OFF YOU NIGGER FAG

leave and don't come back, this place can and will fuck you up. If you wanna keep her, leave.

You'll be back, bud. Wish you the best though.

>implying you can't keep a gf while browsing r9k

You're a little failed normie bitch. If I saw u on the street, id cap you

Attached: 1549204763829.jpg (600x851, 124K)

>he fell for the vagina jew

watch this it will save you millions of dollars and your time.

youtube.com/watch?v=YfK3r0P52GE

>got a bf 5 months ago
>yells at me every day
>has no self awareness
>brainlet
>shitty temper
>thinks everyone who isn't a heterosexual white male is worse than him by default despite being a dumbass and a douche

great blogpost cunt nobody asked but since you went through the trouble of mentioning it, shitty people are attracted to shitty people so don't play the victim here, you probably saw the flags and still went for it, get fucked

Enjoy it while it last, eventually a chad will appear specially if she uses social networks, and she will say "I need a time to think about us" or some other bullshit.

Im prepared for it honestly. I wish how to be a chaf

Yeah, been there.

Enjoy it while you can and remember to cherish every moment. Relationships that work out are actualy very rare in the adult world.

Just remember, as others have said, you'll be back.

They always come back.

Attached: 1529373795283.png (1065x991, 521K)

Based white dreamgirl, you should cum to the dark side.

I'm not shitty and there were no red flags. Everything was fine until last month.

Is he blond with his eyes too far apart than what's normal?

Hey I used to be very active here until I found a qt 7/10 gf who genuinely loves me and I'm sure will never cheat on me (and even if she did, I can just break up and I really won't be that affected cuz my standards are pretty low atm)

We've been dating for a year, and we have sex pretty often, we cuddle, watch movies together, she buys me gifts, cooks for me even though I never ask her to, etc. As OP said, they exist, you just have to find them.

stop mocking me you cunts
I want to be happy too
I tried so many times

Attached: images (2).jpg (259x194, 7K)

Enjoy the little pleasures of life while they last, user. Have fun you magnificent faggot.

Dude it's when I stopped trying at all did I get a gf. Work on yourself. Workout, eat well, work on your communication skills, go to group therapy, etc. Until you become a better person. However, you MUST do it for yourself, not for the hope of getting a gf. Once you completely give up and lay off the desire to get a gf will you actually get one.

she can cheat on you with her favorite artist or her favorite athlete thanks to social media. that is how bad things are right now.

wow I forgot how delusional this place really is. Inb4 I get called out for being a white knight but you guys have to understand, not all girls are actually like this lmao. Yes, a large amount of them are, but not all of them are like that. Plus, lower your expectations and stop orbitting ffs that shit's unattractive af.

You don't belong here, leave. In the most oregano way.

Attached: 1545226334825.jpg (553x554, 25K)

This is a fucking meme and you know it. Relationships don't just fall in your lap. You have to end up in a position where you can pursue someone. The "stop looking for a gf and you'll find one" only works for normies cause they are surrounded by friends and friends of friends all the time so they don't ever have to "look", they are constantly being put into situations where they get to pursue people.
I tried inaction. I tried self improvement. Only ended up being more mad at me for not trying harder. Not doing anything doesn't work unless you're a godlike chad and women throw themselves at you or you have a massive friend circle where you get to meet new people all the time.

Not gonna happen kid we both love this place

God I wish you retarded advice givers would shut the fuck up.
Bro just keep self improving until you're 30 and then maybe you'll deserve what everyone else gets when they're 16 and a loser.

so you are saying rappers singing about fucking your gf are lying? social media has made it easier for women to follow celebrities and later cheat on you with them. also on top of that the average girl has like +1,000 thirsty followers on Instagram. how the actual fuck can you trust women?

Enjoy it while it lasts. You'll come crying back here once you find out that she got spit-roasted by Chad and Tyrone.

I wish you retarded retards would actually try once instead of just bitching about how everything is rigged when literal billions of people find plenty people to be with. Literal billions. Meanwhile you're sitting here 16 hours per day laughing about how everyone's an easily offended snowflake while a piece of advice or the fact that women exist drives you into something between homicidal rage, suicidal depression and a tidal wave of sadness.

Attached: lads laffin.jpg (600x532, 40K)

We can't all be successful user. In order for someone to win, someone else must lose. We are in that category. I wish you normies stopped clinging to this desperate hope that the world is fair and just and effort is always met with reward of equal magnitude. People do die alone. Some people are completely fucked because of reasons beyond their control. Life is shit, and you can't always blame the person who has shit dealt to them for being dealt shit.

> imagine preaching to people who hate social interactionsand women and are nothing more than twinks and shit
I don't have a GF and even I think I don't belong on this board.
I'm not a good person but people here are 1000% full power autists.
Also rage against women isn't unwarranted. If anything I understand them perfectly.
So why are you here when you know you're gonna talk to a brick wall?

>zero sum game is why everyone except for 0.1% of people who just happen to be addicted to electronics as a means of escapism are social failures!
Kill yourself trash. Incessant self pity and self victimization are the most disgusting things about people here, not looks (which are mostly average) or some mystical loser aura. Everyone here keeps talking over each other to be heard and no one gives a shit about anyone else, unless someone dares succeed, then they're a normie and they need to get out. It's completely repulsive when every word out of someone is either self pity or some other way to manipulate validation/affection out of someone. It's the biggest red flag in existence, and this board is its living avatar.

Why are you here?
Seriously user. Why are you here if the board is everything you hate?
Just leave them to their fate and move on with your life.

He's just a massive faggot who has to pick on the lowest of the low just to feel better about himself. He laughs at people using electronics as escapism but makes fun of incels on the internet as a way of escaping from his own harsh reality himself.
People like him are sadder than any incel on this board.

Alright, user, you've had your sweet dreams. Time to wake up, buddy.
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Attached: gettyimages-491941012-640x640.jpg (640x360, 57K)

>HURR THIS PLACE SUCKS
>HERE ALL ALL MY OBSERVATIONS FROM BEING IN THIS PLACE THAT SUCKS LONG ENOUGH TO NOTE THINGS
>HURR IT SUCKS
it takes a special kinda fucking idiot to go somewhere they don't like and try to make it everyone else's problem. I'll be that when you're waiting for the elevator, you stand right in front of it like a moron, dont you?

I often wonder why as well. I've been here before it was that way. When people here referred to themselves as gentlemen, cringe as it is now, and just talked about things with whorehating being a sideshow. But I guess as we all stopped being teenagers and escapism stopped being fun, bitterness grew and laughs turned to anger. I was a neet until I was 23 at which point things had gone far enough that it was either kms or do something. I got a few shit jobs, stuck to one very shitty one. Was 24 when I first got laid. I tried reasoning with people here and the answers were always muh chad muh tyrone muh rigged game. I tried giving the pity and validation you fuckers crave with a side serving of basic advice and it didn't do shit. Now I'm just starting to hate selfmade failures basking in it and blaming everyone but their own failure to act.

Idk man i've tried so many times with literally no result I'm at a point where I don't even know what to try anymore. All I have left is to assume the game was rigged from the start.
At least if I never tried I'd have the luxury of being able to say "I couldn't totally do it I just never tried".

Then please let that be your final post and go on another board to escape all this.

*I could
sorry I'm a retard