What would you do in such a situation?

What would you do in such a situation?

Attached: 1567901141560.webm (640x640, 666K)

Turn 360 degrees and moonwalk away

Grab his arm and motion for a kiss, if he responds aggressively he is shunned by the moids for being anti-LGBT in 2k19, if he reciprocates then the moids leave him alone for being gay, either way I win

Go into my car and get my tear gas cannisters, ar-15, pre written manifesto about the Height Wars, and 200 rounds of ammunition I keep in them trunk at all times. Then I go back in and make myself the tallest one in the room one way or the other

Deal with it. If too many people saw it then I'd just go to another bar and continue getting pussy.

I weigh 300lbs at 6'5 so Id be impressed, so impressed I probably wouldnt care

They're probably in the same friend-group and know eachother. Still a mean thing to do

Based /and/ redpilled.

Sure you will little guy

finish ordering my drink

Allow him to lift me onto the bar as i start to sing Gaston's song from Beauty and the Beast.

Elbow to the nose.

Tell him you enjoyed being lifted like that last night , you're already losing might as well take him down with you.

>shunned by the moids for being anti-LGBT in 2k19
You do know no one actually supports LGBT right? It's a big shit test by women and power grab by effeminate men.

At that point any half empathetic bartender should know that he should tell the tall asshole to get the fuck out of the bar and call security

Just start sucking his dick.

Attached: succ.gif (378x251, 2.15M)

Normal people don't acknowledge mogs and short people insecurities

>What would you do in such a situation?
Get the video and sue him for assault and battery

Based

>Meme is too real to resist being a meme

>half empathetic bartender
drug dealers aren't exactly known for having basic human decency

An immediate elbow to the face, the moment he touched the floor it was already too late for any proper comeback

I’d throw a cross to his jaw

you probably on a watch list now but, hey, i kek'd.. hoping its just shitposting.

you couldnt even retaliate before you hit the floor, nobody would expect a move like that. it was over for the little man before it even started.

napoleon complex: the post

the day of the kneecaps is coming lanklet

Attached: 1489864580810.png (920x720, 418K)

that's a fight to the death situation

Kek, I'm the bigger taller guy at the bar.
I mog the mogger and buy the short guy a drink.

But you would still bump into him