jung.test.typologycentral.com/
sakinorva.net/
similarminds.com/
>MBTI notes
mbti-notes.tumblr.com

Attached: functions.png (591x376, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

similarminds.com/jung/infp.html
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/living-emotional-intensity/201810/depersonalisation-why-do-i-feel-empty-and-numb
16personalities.com/free-personality-test
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can INTPs feel emotions?

ENTP, been dumped (with good reason) yesterday, how you doing bros?

Yes. Fe/Fi are acceptance/rejection criteria(such as ethics), not literal feelings.

Is it just me or are the majority of users here INTP? Could it be that INTPs like myself are destined to be losers?

INTP is many things:
>common mistype
>common internet-dweller, especially on places that fundamentally oppose Fe values
>ideal "genius" figure
All together explain why you see so many people claiming to be INTP.

What type is more likely to yell like a retard because of any inconvenience they might encounter and then projecting their flaws on you?
because that's exactly what my mother does all the time

ESFJ I'd say

Awwwww...! You're so kind, friend! ^_^)>

Depressed loner INFP here. What did we ever do to deserve this fate?

Attached: 1557201075379.jpg (400x400, 22K)

What type is most likely to develop mental health issues? My money's on INFJ's

>gas [person i dont like]!

Attached: 812CA471-97E0-4F79-92F6-1C58082FE039.png (680x946, 93K)

>avoid people
>miss out on all the benefits of other people
who saw it coming? You probably did but ignored it anyway, as is the way of the INFP

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c079 (v12) - p024 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 6.jpg (960x798, 389K)

Years of avoidant personality disorder, depression, anxiety, and worst of all loneliness. I don't wanna be alone all the time only most of the time. One very close friend or partner to love is all I'd ever need.

Attached: 1553569081604.jpg (512x384, 62K)

similarminds.com/jung/infp.html

Tfw all of these descriptors are bang on the money

Yeah that's been me my entire life. I suffer but I like it. I feel pretty numb nowadays though. It used to feel so good to cry, but I can't anymore. I'm not depressed but I'm not happy. Incapable of crying but incapable of happiness. An empty shell. I need to feel deeply again like I once did. Suicide is another passing thought, I've become desensitized to the thought of it. Thinking about it used to make me really sad and I'd cry a lot. But now I feel nothing.

Attached: 1557243037064.jpg (641x654, 140K)

>All I want is to have my cake and eat it too
Who doesn't want all the good parts of relationships with none of the bad? The price of friendship is that you have to be a friend in return. You chose to avoid people and now you are lonely, don't act like it's a suprise or somehow an injustice as to how you ended up how you are today. You can't reap all the benefits of being alone and then expect to be entitled to the benefits of company. It's fine to feel lonely, but you just have to accept that that's the price of being alone.

>incapeable of crying
you're missing out, crying is the best

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c079 (v12) - p025 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 1.jpg (817x867, 320K)

Both of those are me (the infp guy) btw. Maybe you're right. I just want to be with someone who I can respect and love and who will also be considerate to my awkwardness, anxiety, and need to be alone a lot. My dream girl is an infp like me, we'd know each other in and out. I fantasized about girls I've met but never been in relationship with because of my avoidance of them. And this describes exactly how I've been feeling. Ive been trying to reconnect slowly. psychologytoday.com/us/blog/living-emotional-intensity/201810/depersonalisation-why-do-i-feel-empty-and-numb

Attached: 1546228781202.jpg (491x750, 177K)

Oh yeah! Forgot to say that I couldn't make the other post mentioned here , so I say now that I would have been in the "I don't hate anyone" gang! ^w^

This is my guess as well, and I think it's especially true for an INFJ-T...

I'm not quite an INFP, b-but I can relate to almost everything here! OwO

This thread better be normal. The last two or three threads were terrible.

INFJs are almost guaranteed to develop mental health issues.

Aux Fe = Need for social harmony and a deep-rooted desire for everyone to get along in a world that's cold and harsh
Inferior Se = Overstimulated and overwhelmed by busy environments and sensory stimuli, something that can grind an INFJ's nerves down as the years go along. Being allergic to one of the most unavoidable aspects of daily life is a bad thing

ISFJs also have Aux Fe, but their Inferior Ne slot is relatively benign. ENFJs are also much more comfortable with Se (Tert function) whereas ESFJs don't feature Se in their function stack at all, which is healthier than it being in the Inferior.

I'm curious what inferior Se is like. Aux Se allows me to appreciate whatever environment I'm in or whatever activity I'm doing.

Se is the warrior function
Most great military commanders in history were either ESTP or ISTP

As for your question (i just wanted to talk about Se lol), inferior Se would manifest as a disdain for physically based activities, but also a secret admiration for it and a desire to develop your skills in it

Pretty much like all inferior functions. Disdain but also secret admiration

>used to be INTJ
>now im INTP

what the fuck does this mean!?

I really need to read up on this shit, I didn't understand some of the basic terms you used. That's my own fault though, since this is a MBTI thread after all.

not that user, but damn, it hits hard. thanks user, i needed that slap.
also, what type are you user?

>What type is most likely to develop mental health issues?

Attached: Disorders.png (2912x2412, 536K)

I feel like INTJ's looking like Sonic should count as something special in its own right.
Interesting chart though, user

I'm like you user, though in the past I did it a few times and forgot about it, so I'm fuzzy about what I got, but I'm pretty sure I was INTJ at one point, though I'm now INTP

how does that make you feel? Did you sense your personality change? because i didnt feel a thing. Im just suddenly INTP

Honestly I feel like my personality may have changed a little, mostly from watching Jordan Peterson videos all the time lmao. But I don't really see why it would change in that way. Were you an adult both times? Because I feel like it might be normal for it to change if you did it in your early teens, and then your late teens.

same but i was INFJ at first, after some time i changed into INFP, years passed and now i'm INFJ again... like i did test year ago and i was INFP.
Now i don't know what type i am.

yeah i was an adult when i first took the test. and ive always been INTJ every single time. and today im suddenly INTP. really bizarre. i think these tests are bullshit anyway, but there has to be at least something about them thats true, or else id still be INTJ, i guess.

Personality type doesn't change.
You were mistyped or you are mistyped now

Type and current book you're reading? :)

Yeah as an INTJ I firmly remember as a baby I would shit in my diapies at the strategically opportune times.

What are you even implying?
Of course INTJ isn't some guy who doesn't do anything but strategize 24/7.

I don't see how Fe isn't malleable, if nothing else. Take a 5 year old ENFJ or ESFJ and abuse them, bully them, and isolate them so that they don't have any friends. They'll likely grow up too hardened and calloused to embody Fe traits like caring about the feelings of others or wishing to maintain group harmony.

Bullying an ESFJ or ENFJ isn't gonna make them another type, though they could sure act out and hide their true selves because of it.

Also caring about others isn't a Fe trait duh. Fe doesn't automatically makes you selfless or anything like that, it simply means you use the "group values" and your readings of other's feelings to make decisons: which can easily turn into manipulation instead of selflessness.

One of Fe's traits is said to be caring about group harmony, and being stressed out by friction. You have to care about the feelings of others in order for those to hold true.

Are ESTPs the most Chad type?

Attached: Screenshot_20190507-144817.png (1440x2560, 196K)

Do you guys really feel like the results on the tests describe you accurately?
I've decided to make the test from 16personalities.com/free-personality-test 3 times and see the results, and in each i've gotten ISTP, INTP and INFJ.
Most tests have consistently potrayed me in the introvert side, but in the other sides most are just about 50/50, depending on the questions I've been given. Do you guys have the same question or is it just me being indecisive about what I think about myself? (that's probably the answer)

Attached: Blank+_24548a9d06302502dfed2c55c0b7249e.png (287x326, 102K)

By extension of that:
Bullying a Fe dominant could easily end up in them turning everyone else against the bully in some way, maybe directly gathering allies to win with numbers or more subtly persuade others into isolating them and proclaim their behavior to be the root of this.

No, the Fe is using those to make decisions.
Whether you genuinely care about others and you just do that for harmony or you are actually manipulating others into giving you what you want depends on the person. Typically one Fe user did both in their lives at some point.

I liked the music game threads! ^.^

I thought Sonic was INFJ...?
I'm talking about the description of the pic (i.e. INFJ's chart looks like Sonic), not the character.

I think I might have changed from INTJ to INFJ as an adult, even thought that's against theories, and I've become more emotional after the "shift".

>type
INFJ-T!!! UwU OwO
>book
Nothing currently! I tried to read The Sorrows of Young Werther some time ago but got bored~! M-maybe I'll finish it one day... ^w^'

Th-that sounds horrible~! :'O

Where does Fe move in the function stack of the unfortunate child in your example?

I thought it was possible for the type to change as long as it's within the quadra... Or was this theory false?

I might agree that Fe isn't the only way to care about others. I mean, can't you also use Fi for that by imagining yourself as the other person? :3c
(Fe doesn't have to do that, though, as it gets the feels automatically~)
...or at least this is what I remember reading somewhere, so by no means am I trying to claim these thoughts as my own! '^_^

Y-yeah... this is also a good point!

Could be balanced preferences, indecisiveness, or a mix of the two~! ^.^;

>Bullying a Fe dominant could easily end up in them turning everyone else against the bully in some way, maybe directly gathering allies to win with numbers or more subtly persuade others into isolating them and proclaim their behavior to be the root of this.

As a teenager or adult with a developed personality, maybe. That doesn't sound like something a young child 5 or 6 years old would do. A Fe Dom who's abused during childhood can become withdrawn just like any abused child (or, less consistently, an abused person of any age) can. Personality's not THAT inflexible, even if it takes a lot to change it.

You cannot isolate an Fe dom. They are too adept at reading and manipulating people. They will always find some way out

Types most vulnerable to isolation are xxTPs

You can do anything you want with a 5 year old, Fe Dom or not.

*answers the quiz wrong*

As a 2nd bullied Fe user I just stop using my Fe at all. Fe is always root of your problems. Function should be renamed as gay function. I am just withdrawn. I don't open to people at all. I don't open to my parents or friends. I just keep my emotions forever. I used to vent them up over Jow Forums/reddit/discord but nobody gives a shit. Even meme psychologist said I should open up to people while being disgusted with me kek. Nice professional help you can get. Also I would never be in relationship. I cannot imagine what would happen if I release all shit I have stored for years. Its like cheese beneath foreskin. Smell must be horrible.

Attached: 123.png (1250x1214, 889K)

I tried to answer the test one more time while being brutally honest with myself. Guess now i'm just between ENFP, INTJ or some other shit.
This is just a roulette game now for me

Attached: fuck off.png (978x656, 80K)

Huh that's strange I usually get INxP on these but today I got ISFJ

You didn't have to tell me what Se is; I just wanted to know what having inferior Se was like.

got this a few mins ago

Attached: EC905D31-2ED1-416C-B487-9BF2FEE79245.jpg (1242x2083, 331K)

>tfw you have a cute face and huge breasts, but are an infp
fml

tfw INTP with AvPD

You are a radical centrist

Reminder all ENFP/INFP souls belong to the INFJ.

I wish I owned INFP souls. They're beautiful.

A high IQ thinking type sensor is smarter than a high IQ intuitive.

If they have the same IQ, they're equally smart. Unless you mean something else by smart

>tfw no cute face, huge breast infp gf
marry me