I posted in a discord i was looking for an egirl to shower in attention...

I posted in a discord i was looking for an egirl to shower in attention, a trap messaged me that she would be up for being my egirl, been showering her with affection and time for the past month but today she messaged me this:

"I don't know why you got so super attached to me"

"and I really love you platonically and you're great "

"buuuuuut"

"the egirl thing was just a meme monkaS"

I just played it off and said

"that's fine, it was meant to be a meme"

so yeah, don't fall for the trap meme fellow robots, I thought I could delude myself that these trannies are actually female and feel loved for the first time in like 6 years but no they are just like every other actual girl I've ever given attention to who is just like "I love you so much you are such a great friend"

so yeah i want to fucking die right now please laugh at me for being so fucking stupid for doing this to myself

Attached: 1383682133386.jpg (1239x1740, 1020K)

Did you plan on meeting up and getting serious?

You're a retard if you get overly invested in an e-relationship. Did you at least exchange pictures or something?

i mean, i would have, if it was feasible for us both at the time. wasn't at the front of my mind.

nope, i literally did it to feel some amount of love from someone i convinced myself is a girl. we even voice chatted and she had a completely male non-hormone voice but i still deluded myself because the thought of a women loving me made me happy. i deserve to be culled.

>trap
>she
Do you not know what these words mean?

If my post is not dubs you will die in a day, and I will piss on your grave.

Post pictures of her how big is her boiclit?

Its 2019 women can have cocks too user

That's called a transwoman, a trap is a guy wearing woman's clothing.

That's exactly what a transwoman is, too.

Hormones don't affect your voice.

Also it's pretty pathetic you fell for someone who didn't even bother to do a girl voice for you.

You are talking about a sissyboi

Humanity was a mistake. Robowaifus now!

Attached: REEEEEEEEE.jpg (900x900, 233K)

What's her info I'll TOP her boicunt for you

>hurr durr

Isn't a sissyboi a spineless faggot who might be forced to crossdress but isn't defined by it?

Not him but I think that's a bottomboi you described

Traps don't have to be gay, unless either of those,it's just someone who crossdresses.

rip

didn't get any as explained they do before a certain age but i think it's too late for this one, but yeah, it's really pathetic

yes please i wish i could have an AI that would just listen to me and tell me it loves me and talk to me

why would you ever think someone on here wouldn't try and fuck with you?
trying to find love on r9k or discord it's like going to a prostitute for a hug

Attached: Screenshot_1268.png (292x285, 168K)

i didnt even need her to tell me the love was real or prove it just not tell me it was all meant to be a meme and it doesn't exist, immersion breaking shit.

You say your're lonely, but you throw away friendship because you couldn't keep your homolust reigned in, and like a proper garbage person you blame him for ruining everything by loving your mind (I don't know what there is to love, you look like an asshole) and wanting to be your friend, instead of wanting to suck your dick.
Get a grip and stop being such a self centered autistic faggot.

You seem like a sweet person user, what are you like? Have you given up on internet dating completely?

im lonely as fuck, pay rent for my own room, and have like no overheads beyond my MMO subscriptions and donating to people on twitch for that 10 seconds of feeling good. I have savings for like 7 months of NEET life after cashing out of crypto after which i'll either kill myself or get a job depending on my mindset at the time

god, you are so pathetic I can't even make fun of you.

Attached: FB_IMG_1555102296787.jpg (477x476, 23K)

What's so bad about that? She said she considers you a friend, you made a friend, and that's a positive not a negative!

Attached: 1552559176127s.jpg (250x190, 5K)

>egirl
>discord
your retarded and pathetic
god i hate you
what did you expect
you underaged?

im 21, soon 22.

w h a t d i d y o u e x p e c t a n on
o r i g a m i

Hi user
Focus on gettin a job
Focus on making some money
Get some status
Get some reasons why a female should come to you
You'll get as many girls or traps as you want
Discord is cancer
Discord is pneumonia
Discord is all the filth in the world
You can do this

Gaming discord full of traps and e-girls looking for chasers.
enjoy your stay!
/u46df6K

I want to be showered in attention leave discordd op I'm a girl