I am 5'8". 125lbs. I'm a skinnyfat pussy bitch boy. I want to get BUILT. I've heard about bulking...

I am 5'8". 125lbs. I'm a skinnyfat pussy bitch boy. I want to get BUILT. I've heard about bulking, how do I do that and for how long? also, what should I do, lifting-wise?

Attached: illust_75953431_20190822_205455.jpg (1920x1080, 302K)

SS+GOMAD

SS+GOMAD or be our twink boipussy

please no meme answers
also, what the fuck

Stop watching anime and it happens instantly

I dont watch anime I just thought the image was pleasing to the eye

>pls no meme answers
You wanted to get BUILT so SS+GOMAD u skinny fuck

What does the g in gomad even stand for

gay

This is what being dyel does to your brain.

I just want guidance, my friend. I'm not into taking memes seriously. I'd like some true advice.

Alright, bro split and bulk until spring. Cut once it starts getting warmer and you’ll be lean in the summer. Just stay consistent and eat enough protein. Don’t let us down fag

Attached: 269E04CF-EB5D-4340-A151-D90515D7F8D4.jpg (1242x1575, 1.21M)

SS+GOMAD

Ok then.

Step 1. SS + GOMAD

thanks man. I will.

SS + GOMAD

do PPL 6 days a week, buy protein powder, find out your TDEE and eat 500 calories above that for what u need to eat everyday, download myfitnesspal. come back in 6 months

Understood.

join a gym and get a personal trainer (or a friend, if you have one) to teach you form on the four main lifts. in addition to what you normally eat, drink as much fucking milk as you can, eat eggs, etc. until you hit like 175lbs. start paying attention to what's in your food and why you should or should not eat something, in terms of both ingredients and nutrients. do the starting strength program for about eight months, then switch to greyskull or some shit like that. read the fucking sticky

I'll read the fucking sticky. Thank you.

Okay, do this routine, find what ur tdee is (at ur height and weight ur tdee should be like 2000). Eat a bit above that, and follow this routine untill you stop making progress. Make sure to eat .8 gram of protein per lbs. Eat enough carbs for energy and not too much but not too little fat for proper hormones n stuff cuz fat is important for that. Eat mostly clean stuff. Now fuck off and go stary lifting.

Attached: SKruJBF.png (481x584, 31K)

Eat more and lift. Your lifts will go up but you bf will increase though so don't take it too far