/cutting/ general

How's that cut going buddy? You haven't been cheating have you?

>diet plan
>routine
>progress pics
>how to curb those pesky hunger pangs

Attached: main-qimg-48f712e760ea985312f19cf7d9bd1dfc-c.jpg (450x254, 17K)

cutting at 1950 cal a day, just barely enough to cover protein most days if I don't abuse whey.

so fucking hungry for fast food. Only reason I haven't caved so far is because I literally can't afford junk food right now since I got laid off.

Cutting on 2000 cals, mostly carbs because I realize being a powerfat is fucking retarded. Going great, 225->205, hope to ultimately stop in the 180s.

how the fuck do some of these insta faggots proclaim they're cutting on like 2700 cal a day

how the fuck is that possible. Is it really just roids?

Cutting at 1450 cals 140 protons

How long does a cut usually take? I'm taking a 6 week leave from work and want to come back looking fine. The leave starts in December, so ive been lifting and eating in excess.

if its on instagram, automatic roids

This. I'm wondering the same thing.

Probably cardio x2 a day and roids. Then again most huge guys cut on that in the beginning.

>eaten nothing but a tuna sandwich and a glass of milk in the last 5 days

>used to binge on 2000+ calories every day when i smoked weed daily

Girlfriends been sabotaging my cut. She texted me asking i want fish and chips, ofcourse i said no. I get home and shes ordered two large pizzas, pepperoni and meat feast with sweetcorn.

Thats £20 quids worth of food, i had to eat it, i cant waste food. I was so angry at her. I want to leave but i put my life savings into our mortgage. Fucks sake.

cutting on 1500-1700. first time dieting cause i always thought i was skinny but turns out im not. is it weird that i still feel full most of the time? its like im cheating but no, im not eating that much? sometimes i wont even reach my 1700 goal.

im used to people saying its hard to cut and you will starve but its not hard for me? is something wrong

post body?

Slowly but surely. Keto diet
>Inb4 ketard

I know it's a trash meme diet, but I also know it works for me, and that's all I care about

Attached: 213116524807092019075452.jpg (1440x2594, 1.03M)

Not everyone cuts at 150lbs like yourself buddy, when you're 260lbs 15% body fat like myself and natural 2700calories is enough to make you lose weight

Just put it in the fridge dude

mid june I was 178, and now I'm 159. ran 5k 5-6 days a week along with lifting and eating 1800 cal. debating on when i should stop. at 159 I'm at 16% body fat, (calculated from my body scan I got done before I started cutting)

at what weight do you guys think I should start slow bulking again? I'm a 5'7 manlet

Attached: 1558520601765.jpg (779x576, 38K)

>I'm a 5'7 manlet
>Posting 6'9 Ban

Attached: dww1EELV.jpg (240x240, 13K)

he's a tall guy

Cutting at -400 cals keto OMAD with 48 hour fasts Snake juice a few times a weak.

I have a 2300cal maintenance and im a skelington, its really not hard to believe at all.

LOL 260 @ 15%BF....

Post body.

No dumbass, cutting calories not maintenance. That means their maintenance is like 3400

I've lost 61 pounds since January 8th. AMA

was 153lbs at 16% bodyfat a month ago

at 142lbs right now at ??% bodyfat

I'm wondering a good way to test bodyfat accurately I would like to get to under 11%

Lost some strenght in the process but it's to be expected when losing at a rate of 2.5lbs+ a week.

My BMR is around 1800 and I've been eating at 1600kcal, but going to the gym twice a day and getting an average of 20k steps for the last month.

stop being a bitch dude

talk to her, tell her you CATEGORICALLY won't eat over your calorie limit. If she buys Pizza again for you say you've eaten and are not hungry.

what’s current BF

You're getting somewhere, user.
Also, clean your sink.

you are just dyel or a metabolismlet, this is my bulk maintain diet

Attached: 4444444.png (743x504, 68K)

I try to permabulk but some days I'm not very hungry.

Only real protein today was 3 chicken thighs and a 50g shake. Also like a pint of milk and a Greek yogurt. Like 150g lads

I was doing so well and i'm down 6KGs (90kg down to 84 currently somewhere between 14 and 15% bf) but i got lonely and ordered a fucking jumbo popcorn on ubereats to watch the Monza qualifying with and i feel like a fat fucking retard.

I was going to have a zinger pie and a full on KFC feast for my Birthday this coming Friday but i'm cancelling it to repent for my sins

Jesus fuck is this a joke?
>2x 20z coke
>donut
>entire large bag of chips
>How much fucking bacon is that?
Enjoy your greasy skin and premature death

Ive still gotta eat it at some point or its wasted. I dont want to eat it at all, but i cant bear to waste food.

Shes not stupid, she knows exactly what shes doing. This isnt a one off, she hates me going to the gym and getting big. Its horrible because i love her, and shes so happy when i eat pizza in bed with her, shes affectionate and cuddly. But when i go the gym shes bitchy and nasty.

Im assuming all girls are like this, thats why gf's are called gains goblins.

>1500-2000 cals deficit every day for a week
>barely any change on the scale
>no visual changes

Attached: GLBksAd.jpg (640x641, 61K)

Bro, you are either muscular as fuck or fat as fuck

Fuck it, might as well indulge

Going to compete in 83 kg class in powerliting.

Competed at nationals at 93 kg, weighing in at 95 kg morning weight at august 1.

Down to 89,8 this morning.
Currently eating 2400 cals with 200 g of preotin.

Guess that is it...

Attached: 1ca9374a9e011e3be1d12007a13523b_8.jpg (640x640, 85K)

i tought i will see at least little bit of change since 10000+ calories of deficit equals to 1.3kg of fat loss

>put on weight over the summer eating hot dogs and burgs and drinking
>have to do an emergency cut before bulking season officially begins
>gonna run turbo-PSMF and fry my heart and adrenal glands

I deserve my suffering.

Attached: fat fuck.png (371x353, 148K)

>cutting from May to August
>weight loss plateau
>fuck it go on vacation
>restaurants every day and 0 workout during one month
>lose 4lbs
What the fuck

>girlfriend
>i put my life savings into our mortgage
>our mortgage
>our
>girlfriend
>our mortgage
>OUR

Attached: 1556516983464.gif (526x458, 496K)

You're assuming you lost fat and not muscle?

>3-5 meals
>eat semi clean
>4day split weight training cardio 3-5 times a week
>no pics for the gays to beat to lmao fuck off
>>hunger pangs
Just train harder lmao do more cardio, you post a pic of the transformation god Lee Priest and simultaneously ignore his cutting advice

TLDR: EAT CLEAN DO LOTS OF CARDIO

started cutting at 2000 kcal a few days ago, so far its going well, i'm not overly hungry, the only thing thats getting to me is cutting out beer, but i know it's absolutely necessary right now. still pisses me off, i get slightly irritable and don't really know what to do in the evening so i just drink sage tea or sparkling water with a slice of lemon.
1,97m (~6'5"-6'6")
99kg (218lbs) right now, aiming for

Fucking sois lmao when will they learn

you didn't read the top of the list

>1700 calorie surplus

are you trying to get fat?

Attached: 122.png (268x200, 64K)

christ you sound like a mess dude

>Ive still gotta eat it at some point or its wasted.
then fit it into your fucking diet. use a calorie calculator. Not that hard.

>when i go the gym shes bitchy and nasty.
>Im assuming all girls are like this
nope. Only psychos.

Attached: 1358985496139.png (900x702, 1005K)

those calories get burned by workout and green tea, also eating high carb boosts metabolism

Uh, okay. 5'11" 181 lbs.

why'd you need the photo

Attached: IMG_20190803_114455 (1).jpg (908x1210, 332K)

you ordered popcorn...through uber eats?

Do they sell popcorn to go somewhere?

Have non alcoholic beer. Trust me the feeling of cracking open a beer is like half the reason you drink it anyway

Also there's like 100 Cal max in a can

>those calories get burned by workout and green tea
oh jesus christ you fucking idiot, that's not how that works. The green tea thing was only for obese lard whales and the study still had them working out and eating at a deficit. Plus they were drinking a fuckton of it everyday.

>also eating high carb boosts metabolism
even if that was true there's no fucking drug in the world, even steroids, that will raise your metabolism by 1700 cal

>meals
96% lean hamburger w rice
96% lean hamburger w chili
black beans and boiled chicken (with salsa)
tuna and rice
chicken and rice

>snacks
Beef jerky
greek yogurt

>how to curb those pesky hunger pangs
curb hunger with carbs. eat your damn carbs jesus it helps.

>Progress pics
Pic related is 216 down to 205, may not be much but not bad for less than a month. Goal weight is 185-190 maybe lower if I still look like shit

Attached: 216-205.png (1920x1200, 2.45M)

I wish I could give myself a fucking lobotomy at night

Morning:
>not even hungry most days since I don't eat breakfast
>work out
>eat small lunch
>full for a few hours

Evening:
>eat large dinner and protein shake, which should fill me up
>FUCKING STARVING
>Brain is screaming for me to eat anything in sight
>constant temptations to go to the store and do a binge
>brain is dancing with images of pizza, candy, and chips
>the closer it gets to bedtime the stronger the tempation

what the fuck, brain. I'm trying to HELP you

Attached: 1422425974773.gif (500x375, 223K)

Fatty here
>meals
Oatmeal, black tea+honey for breakfast, green apple and green tea for lunch, rice, vegetables (usually greens with a touch of either cucumber, roasted eggplants or tomato), sizzled/grilled fish for dinner

>routine
5km jogging, 5*10 pushups, 10*10 barbell curls (30 lbs because it's the only thing I have)

>hunger pangs
If I have to, I'll snack. Usually fruits like apples or pears or something

I'm basically same
I don't feel hungry as long as I'm before my first meal (30% of my calories)
as soon as I eat it I feel like eating everything in sight. I have to restrain myself but if I do it I'm good for another few hours
Then I have my main meal of the day, roughly 1200kcal. When I'm done eating that it's a constant fight not to eat more food

it's doubly bad for me because I got laid off last month, I literally have to cut down on all spending. So not only am I fighting my cravings to lose weight, I'm fighting them so I don't bleed money.

I’m cutting at around 3500

bullshit. How fat are you

Its going pretty good down 3kg. 10kg to abscity. Now mu diet feels the new regular but eating mcdoubles erryday and trying to quit that

that fat

Attached: E258FF1E-8D35-4516-9461-1B5B492B4021.jpg (1483x1564, 342K)

he's roiding, chill

If I was on roids I would demand my money back

what meal schemes and tricks do you guys use to cut while working a mentally demanding job 9-5 ?
I can work physically while hungry without a problem but fuck me if I have to use my brain in the first half of the day while doing IF

Haven't been here in months. Uni has started and there's no fasting general. What happened user?

It's going well. My TDEE is low because I put in that I'm sedentary. I'm getting scales tomorrow that sync up with the Samsung fitness thing so I won't be able to underestimate anymore but on the flip side I'll have more accurate numbers.

Attached: samsung fitness.png (1080x1920, 100K)

Black coffee in the morning to suppress hunger. Green tea in the afternoon. Hunger is suffering and suffering is the crucible.
When I first started on this I couldn't handle it so I had a bowl of porridge made with milk to keep me going through the day until evening meal.

Always failed my cuts but this time I'm more confident.

Running 5 times a week
Gym 3 times a week, soon to be 5
Calorie deficit of 500 kcal a day.
Decided to cut sugar out for good, even on cheat meals.

Still 10-13 kg to go, 3-4 months... Sigh.

Attached: for+you.png (340x344, 112K)

Cheat meals will just add another month to that. If you need them to not fail then you need them to not fail. You should be done by Christmas though.

Ive suspected my gfs a manipulating cunt for some time now. I have dreams where im drowning or choking to death. Im deeply sad.

you need to see a therapist man

Sorry boys I took the easy way out and went on Anavar

Attached: 1557621118912.gif (239x320, 2M)

You understand that anavar has no effect on how many calories you burn, right? It'll help you maintain and possibly put on some muscle mass in a huge defecit, the latter if you're a dyel. And I hope you are running a test base too.

Uh, no I'm not aiming to look like a varbie. My body just has a really difficult time to burn fat, and I'm kinda at my wits end. I've been on a cut for a year and while I dropped a fair amount of weight my body never changed at all. So its quite demotivating, and I read Anavar is the most mild steriod you can take for fat loss

Attached: 1566098514313.jpg (568x454, 30K)

Fake as fuck but i still laughed

I only eat around 1000kcal every day while doing a six day PPL program with some light cardio every day in addition to it. 71kg down from 75kg in only a month. I cheat on weekends with a bag of potato chips, a small chocolate and half a pizza. It's going great. Drinking tons of water really helps, as I'm never hungry anymore. Only thing that sucks is dropping a couple of kgs on my main lifts though, I feel really bad about it. Maybe running a six day PPL is too extreme for me, but I'm enjoying it.

Yeah but I need them to socialize at least on saturdays, otherwise I become a shut-in.

Forgot to mention I get around 130-140g proteins every day from eating lean chicken and beef.

What are you doing on Saturdays that is adding calories? Vodka if you need to drink, not beers.

post body
and please be in london

Not in London but I will not post my body unless you can give me advice and not the usual comments. Seriously, I'm quite stuck, I'm honestly considering consulting a dietician for this.

Attached: 1538098637664.png (602x469, 258K)

I'm going out for dinner with friends and have a beer to go with it.

Or sometimes get 1 or 2 cocktails, I don't get smashed anymore so I'm not going to drink straight vodka.

post body from before and now, also state your routine and diet

Don't have a before pic because I'm a hermit and refuse to have my photo taken so here's one I took last week. Currently I'm following that manlet Nippard's Upper/Lower program as well as boxing 2x a week.

As for diet, well. I kinda dunno how much I'm supposed to eat, so I try to eat as little as possible with emphasis on protein mostly. However I have in credibly disgusting sugar addiction I can't seem to break. I mean, its not like I'll binge on the shit, but everyday I find myself eating a small chocolate bar after eating lunch. A big issue for me is that I'm out 80% of the time so I live a life of convienence. When I do have time to cook, I eat one part of it and then it goes off by the time I get to eat it again.

Attached: 20190511_110428[1].jpg (5616x4032, 1.89M)

you will never pass
you disgust me
at least don't be fat while you are mentally ill
best option is always joining the 40%

i seriously hope youre a tranny, otherwise those are some very unfortunate genetics

Nice gyno. Use scoobs calculator for calories. Read the calories of what you're eating. It's better and faster to cook yourself but you don't have too. Try to curb your sugar addiction. If all else fails, time for suppressant pills.

Attached: 1397852135114.png (918x839, 324K)

Haha thanks guys its not like I already realised I'm ugly as sin and no matter how hard I workout its never gonna take that glaring fact away. Especially since my younger brother and sister are attractive and have already had sex while I'm 21 and have never been hugged before.

Attached: 1543548601781.jpg (400x388, 38K)

Just clean your diet, cut all sugar asap and start cooking meals in bulk.

Steroids should be the last resource if at all, not an alternative to clean eating.

I can't cook meals because I only get one meal out of them before they go off due to how often I work. I'm a Maccas wagie and they don't have a fridge in the break room.

you have a nice pusy, ill be ur bf
>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: SfXS0OT.png (1248x1284, 191K)

With all respect that's an attitude problem. Man up and adapt or stop bitching.

Sorry I am not attracted to penis

Attached: 1560040272849.jpg (400x382, 14K)

is that the $15 kmart sports bra?

come on dude love yourself

What does it mean? How much do you work?

that is clearly a penis put between legs

You have a nice, clean room

>can't
'Can't' means 'won't'. All the knowledge on this planet is at your fingertips. Fix it.