How do I boost testosterone?

How do I boost testosterone?

Attached: safdar-sam-mirza-aof-cardredo-minotaur-rager.jpg (1440x1920, 489K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12659241
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11760788
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not memeing but seriously have sex.

nofap cycling
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12659241

fuck other dudes, trust me bro I did it once and i have yet to look back

One raw garlic and one raw onion a day

Eat onions. Avoid onions.

By injecting it.

Huh? Are you a fucking retard or something?

Imagine being this new lol

Attached: 1AF8AA5D-AEFD-43F8-9C42-AE2FA439E1E7.jpg (738x974, 118K)

Don't try and be funny faggot this is srs bidness

Fuking KEK go back to red*it or whatever god forseken whole you crawled out of champ, this is clearly not your strong suit, hmm, k sweaty? :/

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1566779938776.jpg (822x832, 44K)

Leave

Attached: Screenshot_20190905-212637_Google.jpg (609x672, 83K)

Anabolic steroids makes testosterone obsolete. Makes a 15 year olds girl outcompete 99% of people here

newfags

Attached: 1501641478313.png (635x640, 547K)

>a newfag not knowing a word filter triggers incels this much

damn

Nice double digits, I appreciate them, thanks.

Have sex
With twinks

coffe and heavy squats

Attached: image0.jpg (960x960, 133K)

have sex
unironically

Heres how

You need to stimulate testosterone

You need to stop T conversion into DHT

You need to stop T conversion into Estrogen

All three of these can be done without steroids, but the effects are moderate to low. Make sure you lift, it's probably the biggest non steroid booster.

Look up aromatase inhibitors, and things that bind to Sex binding globulin, and remove things that stimulate estrogen.

Make sure you sleep, every hour of loss sleep is the equivalent to 15% lower Testosterone levels. Eat protein, eat vegetables, get enough fats. And supplement well. Try to be less stressed out as well as stress lowers T.

I personally use Ashwagandha and Stinging Nettle Root, in addition to Magnesium-Threonate, and an expensive Vitamin(Vitamin D and Zinc boosts tests and its possible you are deficient).

Make sure you avoid estrogen compounds, DONT SMOKE WEED, it lowers test, DONT DRINK ALCOHOL, it lowers test.

Smoke cigarettes. Great AI. Trap doctors tell traps not to smoke so the hormones work

Faggot. You need a bowl of eggs

t h i s
h
i
sss

garlic and red onions

t h i s s s s s

EAT
THE
GARLIC

Attached: 1566435423422.png (500x422, 164K)

by looking at cool fucking minotaurs bro. just look at this dude, cant you just feel your t rising

Attached: minotaur_by_pablofernandezartwrk_d91ilt1-fullview.jpg (600x928, 65K)

nofap doesn't boost it retard, it's literally just a one time thing that goes back the next day.

Shut the fuck up incel

>nofap CYCLING

Only once a week

Only faggots do it every 7 days, the proper way to cycle is every 3 days because that is when you hard cap your cum.

>being so low test you can pass a day without fucking or jerking off

My bedroom literally has a fan, an asian floor mattress, 2 books and a bike lock. No windows. I close my door and NEVER wake up until I've had 8 solid hours.

What I am getting at is you NEED to have good sleep hygiene.

Attached: whatsupwithyourmouthbro.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

>he doesn´t jerk it twice a hour
>high t

bro

I can feel my something else raising...

Attached: Saltypoundcake-954646470757572608-20180120_122709-img1.jpg (1296x1291, 160K)

How does it even work?
On day 7 you have a test boost that would equals aabount 140% of normal and it won't go higher, but then you fap and basically reset it all to 0 so what's the point of it?
I don't think it actually sums up or anything so what is the point of nofap cycle?

Attached: b919b1b30e17d948bca09fb3270ddda3.jpg (735x1102, 115K)

Daily reminder that if you dont have back acne you're low test

Attached: 17.jpg (310x205, 9K)

Dubs of truth

post more minotaurs

stfu KKKumbraiNazi!

t. moron

>imagine being this new
>phoneposting
kys

High sex drive is a sign of high test, buddy.

who cares about high test if you are dominated by essentially crippling desires. it might be 'high test' to have a lot of energy, but what good is it to put all that energy into something entirely stupid and destructive. one must have high test, yes, but it is one step along the way

Jerking off literally has no negative effect unless you do it too much, but then again that applies to almost everything.

>10 day nofap cycle
>HEAVY compound lifts
>lot of sleep
>zma

And yet in a related study: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11760788

"In contrast, although plasma testosterone was unaltered by orgasm, higher testosterone concentrations were observed following the period of abstinence. These data demonstrate that acute abstinence does not change the neuroendocrine response to orgasm but does produce elevated levels of testosterone in males."

So during a 3 week period of abstinence without any cycling, higher levels of testosterone were still present. Clearly there is something to nofap, just you cock addicted troglodytes keep denying it cause you can't stop jacking it for a minute.

cigs are terrible for you. chew a piece or two of nicotine gum per day as an estrogen blocker.

Attached: 885ad436193aa4359f10b58e86ba122b-imagejpeg.jpg (1080x1124, 157K)

Is this real? I've had pretty annoying (not as "bad" as the pic) acne around shoulder blades for a few years now. I've always been a khv dyel but maybe that's just because I was lazy about lifestyle, didn't lift or try to socialize much until recently? Do I have some locked up potential I didn't know about?

elk + jalapenos

>Jerking off literally has no negative effect unless you do it too much
LOOOOOL wrong

Leave it to a wojack poster to be this dense

Attached: 1567828448495.jpg (199x217, 11K)

Are her eyes just pupil? Ive never seen the white of her eyes.

No dude you just didn’t wash your back enough.... same with the other guy. Stop being dirty man

Besides lifting hard, eating right, getting sunlight, and sleeping well, there are no supplements or activities you can do that will significantly raise testosterone, although on the diet part I have a theory that consuming an extremely strict diet of exclusively organic vegetables/grains and grass-fed-and-finished pasture-raised-etc beef (as well as 100% pasture raised eggs) and possibly dairy may be the healthiest diet possible for men, and after at least a month of consuming this diet exclusively, your testosterone levels may climb to their greatest natural extents. This is ofc very expensive, and you'd likely need to drink filtered water to get the full benefits, but I still think it should be studied more.

Attached: 1515770864029.jpg (1080x1246, 100K)

Manowar

me'ask you sumthin', what the fuck is toast?

Eat shit and die

bump lol