Why is there so much public defecation in India?

Why do they do it?

Attached: 51NwbRCwB0L.jpg (404x303, 39K)

Attached: 1509328231826.png (960x457, 789K)

Why is there so much public defecation in Isan francisco

There's a LOT more defecation going on the the USA. Probably by a factor of 25 as much as in India.
Also, the Bramhaputra is a sacred river in which the pious bathe and worship their chosen deities.
And another thing -- Hindouism is the oldest religion on Earth. Today the following of Hindouism is the 3rd largest religion in the world.
And finally -- Indan food is 10^123 times better than US food.
Enjoy your man-boobs, your diabetes, your cardio-vasular diseases, your obesity and your plumbing.

Greetings from Poland.

the jew with ass in fire
Indian American : $115,200[2]
Jewish American : $97,500[3]
Taiwanese American : $85,566[4]
Filipino American : $82,389[4]
Australian American : $81,452[2]
Israeli American : $79,736[2]
Russian American : $77,349[2]
Greek American : $77,342[2]
Lebanese American : $74,757[2]
Sri Lankan American: $73,856[2]
Croatian American : $73,196[2]
Latvian American : $72,690[2]
Lithuanian American : $72,605[2]
Austrian American : $72,478[2]
Iranian American : $72,345[2]
Slovene American : $72,272[2]

Attached: polan2.jpg (2400x3000, 930K)

OH man, that guy really did call you out in that other thread didn't he. Why do you have such low self-esteem Rajpoo?

Because they're subhuman
>muuh great indian culture
More like backward savages

Attached: 1524906772132.jpg (5013x3752, 3.95M)

BIGGEST REDPILL YOURE GONNA GET ON THIS RIGHT HERE
India is separated into two regions, the mogul north and the Hindi south, the mogul north is majority Islamic and Islamic people shit in the streets and breed to an extreme degree. In the mogul north the population density of retarded Muslims shitting in the streets is so high that it makes ALL of India look bad.

Really? Is that actually true?

I’m sure there’s some poor people in the southern part of India that shit in the streets sure, and yes a lot of Indians are smelly and less grossed out by things white people call dirty, but all Muslim countries are known to have shit and corpses in the streets and India is no exception.

Pajeet, that doesn't change the fact that your country is filled with shit.

I have to agree about food. Indian food is my favourite cuisine in the world. Butter chicken for the win.

It makes sense. Even factoring out the muzzies - the north is traditionally shit

Look, butter chicken is lovely, but how can it compare to gyros?

you are the jew form tthe other thread
hahahahah

Its fucking bullshit.
Firstly, there are no muslim majority areas in India, because most concentrated areas of muslims moved to Pakistan and Bangladesh during the partition.
Second of all, although I'm no fan of muslims, muslims do place an emphasis on hygiene, so Muzzie indians actually do less street shitting than Hindu Pajeets.

because poop is holy to them. Everything that comes from the earth (poop) eventually returns to earth (poop)

Gyros is only good in Greece though. Every other country I tried it it was a disgrace. Butter chicken is consistently good everywhere.

top - third from the right, why are there cow heads, I thought they weren't alklowed to kill cows?

Butt blasted indian detected. You can hide your flag but you cant hide your biases.

>Why do they do it?

Racism.

Their caste system is based on ancient racism. If you are the lowest caste (untouchables, aka niggers), your job is cleaning toilets. If a poo has a toilet in his home, he has two choices: either invite niggers into his home to clean the toilet, or be the nigger.

Poos shit in the open because they are racists.

Attached: 8f6adf901a30436e6dd3c305ad50ae05.jpg (588x960, 49K)

Islam may be an aggressive medieval ideology, but Hindu paganism is stone age tier. They're like African witchdoctors with their poop fetishes

Shoo shoo dirty poo

Unlike you jamal, they're Aryans.

>self-reported "white", "European", country with largest per capita muslim population.

Whatever you say, Kazbek.

Go suck a chechen dick you dumb slavshit

Why my former colonies are so brave?

>they're Aryans
The upper caste was controlled by Aryans thousands of years ago. Population density probably forced the Ayran nobility to tell them living in shit was good and not eat their fucking cows bc they were "holy" so they could keep them for milking.

What the fuck are you even on about, you dumb fuck? Indians shit on thier streets, and their country is a fucking shithole.

Fuck you krautniger, leave my Slavic brother alone.

Attached: 1526807616523.jpg (566x700, 115K)

Go tell him

Attached: 1527070209442.jpg (928x522, 75K)

When you realize that some Indian restaurants don't use sanitation or wash their hands after taking a shit. I'm serious, there are Indians that don't wash their fucking hands after taking a shit in western countries.

How often do Germans get butt raped by refugee street gangs?

Because of Toilet Witches. Honestly, I wouldn't sit down on the bowl there either. 2spooky4me

try