How to attract more muscular women

>inb4 gay
>inb4 femdom fetish
>inb4 beta cuckboi
Hoping the odd female poster sees this and can share what types of guys they're attracted to and which approach works on them. Hoping some male posters who successfully pick up women like pic related regularly can give advice.
I'm currently 5'11 170lbs 13%bf dyel because of serious injury recovery but I usually maintain 1/2/2/3 with a 20min 5km time.

Attached: IMG_20190908_085405.jpg (346x546, 41K)

Be taller than her, have a beard or a strong ass jaw, be super muscular or bearmode, decent facial aesthetics,

>bear mode

I'm willing to bet its probably preferred over lean/ripped. Just guessing most would rather size over definition. Not complete bloatmaxxing though.

90% of the women are inherently pathetic and basically cavemen like when it comes to sex, You have to deal with the fact that women can't and won't adjust themselves for your desires but the opposite, Guys almost always will be open but high chances women will literally find you disgusting if you ask her to do something she isn't used to do and like, It's very much black and white for most of them. So if you want a varbie then at least in 70% of the cases you'll need to be huge. Yes it's extremely annoying and probably induce incel thoughts in many of you (rightly so? Depends) but you must accept and be content with it before you turn into one.

Does your job or life make a large difference? For example I'm a mercenary I literally hunt down criminals in Africa for months at a time and then fly home and rest up for a month before going out again. I've had some negative reactions from quite a few women when they find out what I do and I reckon varbies would be more open minded.

>yeah I’m paid to shoot niggers
if you aren’t larping give me a job please

My job defines my work/life schedule and many people don't like it but I love my job and I wouldn't change it for the world.

However it seems to me like "looking masculine" is enough and women will be just as attracted to a tall, bearded, muscly accountant so who the fuck knows.

>For example I'm a mercenary I literally hunt down criminals in Africa for months at a time and then fly home and rest up for a month before going out again.
How do you get such a job?

You need to be ex-military and know the right people, that's how I got into that line of work but we're getting off topic

>need to be ex-military
>know the right people
so I have no chance. Damn.

absolutely based and redpilled

Do you live on an oil rig by chance?

why do muscular women have manly ass waists? Like waists you find on ripped men

Blood DIamond headasss

Because they have muscles

its bodyfat too i think, manly muscle/ fat distirbution

Damn, been to the pool yesterday and this short muscular girl with abs and great abs kept miring
>be me
>at pool doing some laps
>qt short muscular girl also swim
>catch her staring
>she quickly looks to other direction, like 180
>repeats x4-5
>after i'm done chilling on side and notice she is in exact same position resting her head like daydreaming
>she eventually gets out and catwalks out
sometimes i wish i wasnt so turboautistic and could strike up convos or say hi without overthinking

Dude just look them in the eyes! If she looks away leave her alone. If she smiles go over to her and say hi stop looking at me like that. She will say something to which you will ask her if she wants your number. If she says no then say have a good day. If she says yes give it to her and ask her if she would like to go out some time. What is so hard about this? What are you scared of? Her saying no because that means you're ugly? She's a woman, she's bleeding out her pussy once a month, her butthole probably has some hair around it too, they are not funny or smart, they are lucky we men talk to them at all.

That's sound advice for anyone and I know it was directed at the other user.
You ever specifically tried to go for Varbies or dedicated chicks who lift?

Thanks for advice, had when girl stared at me back and i just lmao-ed out, didn't know wtf to do
My mind views them like some sacred beauty which im no worthy of, and am afraid of ruining.
I know it's some virgin bullshit and inexperience. Even if i can wrap my head around it, in the moment just overwhelmed me
Will just power through next time it happens.

I’ve attracted muscle girls. Mainly powerlifter varbies. I’m a manlet (5’7”), and pretty small (150lbs at a little more than 10% bf) without any exceptional lifts but a genetically large chest. I think I certainly appeal to the “small guy” fantasy that these women have that is analogous to the cougar’s young guy fantasy.

You pay them lots of money to cam whore and sit on your lap and sexy dresses.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-07 15.10.57.png (1920x1080, 1.2M)