Would you robots date a girl if she was a crazy feminist?

Would you robots date a girl if she was a crazy feminist?

Attached: 1553829337717.png (457x588, 448K)

Man, I'd fucking date anyone, if they showed me genuine affection.

With milkers like that, yes.

Define crazy, if she's just a hardcore liberal then sure, if she's like a cringeworthy antifa person who goes around whacking people with bike locks then probably not

Yes Im so lonley at this point I would go along with whatever stupid ideology she has.

Attached: pri_419552862.jpg (644x361, 60K)

a feminist by definition can only date Chad or a normie if she's REALLY subhuman because her hypergamy is fully unlocked

anyone got that feminist bitch on the naked bike ride in uk?

she too had big painted milkers

I still have my pride fs i'd stay single

Not worth the headache, even with the 180 turn of kinks in bed.

Yes I would keep quiet and slowly dose her with the red pill

I've exclusively dated/fucked far left feminists. I've got an art guy soft boy kinda aesthetic with my long hair and I listen to art music and read so they're super easy to manipulate into fucking/dating me. I'm definitely not good looking by any stretch of the imagination but they're super easy to fuck with and very easy

Attached: 1549329624522.png (588x599, 478K)

no? what kind of stupid reddit tier question is that... faggot

yea sure, all the feminist shit is just a shit test anyway.

yes, as long as she respects me and doesn't force me to do some weird cuck shit i will be okay with it.

no no, not worth the effort desu

>feminist
>able to show genuine affection for a man.

choose one.

you're already a cuck for dating one dumbass

>thinking a member of a female supremacy movement can respect a fucking white male.
Why?

Giving that I live and work in the LA area it is pretty much the only option. The funny thing is they find my toxic masculinity attractive and humorous

Its all fun and games until she accuses you of rape and quotes your jokes as hate speech on twitter.

Yes she cant spew feminists crap if your dick is in her mouth.

A crazy one? Depends on the level of craziness i guess. Any cuck shit and i am fucking dipping though, miss me with that shit.

Yes....Only if multiple crazies at a time. Only after I was done telling them they we all a goddess would I attend a crazy march, telling all crazies to meet at same place at same time and see if i could make it out alive.

Attached: 1548761295084.jpg (3080x5472, 549K)

Is this chick a crazy feminist or just a slutty Mardi Gras girl? Pretty modest if it's the latter. Even youtube was letting uncensored tittys slide with the videos they were putting up. Goddamn those girls are something else.

She is one of the crazy feminists girls from argentina. They are always protesting in the capital.

Attached: 3500.jpg (300x194, 17K)

Only if she suffocated me with her titties