How much do I have to lift before I can regularly bang girls like this?

How much do I have to lift before I can regularly bang girls like this?

Attached: 20190907_003741.jpg (1440x1785, 800K)

10 wallet curls

lift your hand to you penis enough and you won’t care

1 personality
2 thousand/week
3 foot cock
4 meters tall

i can't see what kind of girl is that by only a pic, if you could post a gif or a webm i'll be able to tell...

Read SS starting social
Not be a social autistic

Teddies been whoopped

If you're rich you can get a table and plenty of bottles at a high end club and you can be sure the sloots will come by for free drinks, its usually easy enough to convince them into coming home with you. Gets tiring though.
>26, 5'7 manlet, ~140lbs with decent body
>make 350k+ a year
Being rich (and not socially autistic) is the true blackpill

It's not about how much you lift, its about being lean.

> low six figure salary
> rich

lmfao you don't even speak the language of wealth fag

why do you just want to bang girls
wouldnt you rather have one that actually loves you and bangs you multiple times a week

>350k/yr

thats barely upper-middle class with a used s-class

How much exp do you need to level up? How much exp does each session give you? Invest in charisma training and bump it into 8 at least.

How do you make over 300k a year? Are you a math major?

>wouldnt you rather have one that actually loves you

He doesn't know. Should we tell him?

Everybody with their delusions about women.
Typical Jow Forums

Strange how a nose piercing can RUIN a girl

He should be warned, yes.

Unironically, is there any reason to waste time trying to bang women when your own hand can pleasure you for free? Your hand will also make money for you, feed you, and completely understand your every emotion.

Not sure if this is a poor troll attempt or you're just retarded, but I'll humor it.

I'm 26 and my income is just shy of top 1% in the US (and salary growth in my field is still exponential), so by any statistical measure yes, I'm rich. Sure there's always a bigger fish, but pick 100 people on average and I make more than 99 of them.

That's why I say it gets tiring, waking up hungover next to another drunk slut who's name I probably got wrong gets boring and kind of soulless desu

I appreciate the reference, but I have a shitty generic business degree, managed to get into a good industry with some recruiting luck on the way

knowing how to talk to people is way more important than being fit. having money also doesn’t hell.

*hurt.

not every girl is a roastie, anons. there are alot of whores out there, but there are a few good girls too. you just gotta find em. and you aint gonna find them at nightclubs.

No one who actualy makes 350k/yr would call themselves rich. you're a larping faggot.

/thread

no you're upper middle class and not rich. Rich is those people who inherit hundreds of millions or make tens of millions a year. Even then, if you don't have the right upbringing you will never be in the upper class.
Even Trump was looked down on by the upper class because he didn't have the right background.

biggest cope for today