/relationshit/ and lifting

/relationshit/ and lifting.

gf is getting depressed. she can't sleep through the night and wakes me up several times. her mood and lack of mental stability has started to affect me too - both regarding gym and uni. my progression has turned to shit and i can barely lift 80% of what i used to ~2 months ago.

i've advised her to see a shrink asap, but idk what else to do here...

have you experienced something similar, Jow Forumszen?

Attached: asdasdasd.jpg (1061x1338, 709K)

>but idk what else to do here...

ask questions retard you dont tell your gf to go to a shrink. you fuckers are so autistic.

> implying i've ignored everything and just told her to go see a shrink

you sound like an incel, no offense.

Send your gf to my bedroom immediately and I'll fix her right up hehe

Well, shrinks are trained to deal with depressed people... Though you probably should talk about it with her first.

oh god, I wish I was the girl in the picture

Why stay with a girl that is ruining your life?

Maybe pay for her to see a therapist

because she has been amazing. we've been together for 5 years now.

i'll propose that. thx

literally billions of women in the world, why bind yourself to a broken one?

>Well, shrinks are trained to deal with depressed people

yes so are relationship partners, thats the value of being in a relationship

you sound like you havent even tried to talk to her about it at the most basic level, your post is entirely vague and informationless

>because she has been
That sounds like past tense to me. Sometimes relationships turn sour. Better to cut ties now that grow to resent her

I'm not OP

>havent even tried to talk to her

>he thinks you should talk to your gf about feelings.

Are you some sort of fucking faggot?

Attached: JPEG_20190810_155329.png (640x629, 199K)

> you sound like you havent even tried to talk to her about it at the most basic level, your post is entirely vague and informationless

we've talked. a lot. however, i'm not in a position where i can solve all of her problems. it's psychology 101.

it has crossed my mind. several times.

Ask her what is wrong/why she feels that way. Ask follow up questions and just listen don't try to come up with solutions. Do small activities with her such as a walk around the block. Being depressed is really energy draining so start out small. Be really clear about loving her depressed people make all sorts of assumptions so if you are really clear about it it leaves small to no room for interpretation. God speed user

>it has crossed my mind. several times.
Then tell her to take control of her fucking shit or its over

the problem is, she doesn't know what's wrong. i see it as self esteem issue, or some traumas w/e that haven't been processed. but those are only guesses from my side.

that'd be a a way to do it. a rough one and less empathic way however.

When you get your first gf you will come to realise that the overwhelming majority of girls are 'broken' in some way or another. Typically if you find a non broken one they are so fucking boring you don't want to date them anyway.

Op just listen to your gf and stop being autistic about it. If you're letting it affect your lifting you truly are a retard.

>Not being Alpha enough to be the reason of her smile and happiness, keeping her motivated without fear of failing, thus improving your mood, getting constant T.boost from her smiling and cuddling with you and feeling your alpha level skyrocket
user I've had news for you, you become the alpha or you will never make it. No man in the world can beat a man with a lovely and active partner. Work on yourself first in order to help her

>blames his woman for not being able to make it
remember nigga, anything that ever goes wrong is ALWAYS the man's fault

>The man's fault
Spotted the feminist. If something goes wrong in your relationship you have at least 50% of the wrong, even if you are a female.

Nah he probably gets that women are ultimately passive baby making milk making vessels and it's ultimately up to the male to guide their fortune.

i broke with mine a couple of days ago
we spend too much time apart
told her that I can't do this anymore
taking that off my chest gave me the willpower to do Dryfasting, already lost 4 pounds weighted after a reefed day
will keep doing it until i loose the last 8lbs i want to get rid off

If you truly love her you'd want to make it thru with her though. So it all comes down to if you can me the compromisse/sacrifice.

mfw I'm in a similar position

Love her so much, but she is really stressed and low energy, so we barely spend time together anymore since she is exhausted to meet up

>Well, shrinks are trained to deal with depressed people

yes so are relationship partners, thats the value of being in a relationship

you sound like you havent even tried to talk to her about it at the most basic level, your post is entirely vague and informationless

Attached: 1563185693322.gif (224x257, 1.39M)

>yes so are relationship partners, thats the value of being in a relationship

I pity your former and current partners with this sort of attitude. You should obviously do everything you can to support them, but their well-being is not your responsibility and vice versa. The true value of being in a relationship is intimacy.

if your partner shows signs of out of the ordinary neuroticism and if that is affecting your day to day routine and mental status quo, and if you have reached the point to seriously consider councelling of any kind - it's time to cut loose and move on from this person. Harsh but cut your losses right there. Some people just don't want to be helped, they're not ready for it and noone but themselves will help them out of it, if you love someone deeply you can keep trying but it almost always fall through and it's usually not your fault entirely or something that you can fix.

wrong
support, mental or emotional is not being your partner's therapist
you don't need or want to create a codependent dynamic with your loved one and usually people that do that are either inexperienced or actively looking for someone to fix as projection of their own unresolved and deep rooted issues

but you get to touch her boobs, isn’t that all that matters?

put a baby in her and take away her smart phone. simple.

You can't lose 4 pounds in a few days, fasting or not.

>taking advice from this shithole
retarded leading the blind

Imagine dating someone for 5 years and then thinking about gtfo and leaving after a minor inconvenience. Get her to therapy and she'll be fine in a couple months. What would you do if something actually bad happened? Like if she lost a limb, her family or the ability to walk. You are a bitch for trying to pussy out on someone close to you who needs your help.

>bail as soon as a speed bump comes along

I bet you also hate women who bail on their man because she's "not in it anymore". fucking moron.

your sleep is more important...

Go fuck yourself, cumbrain

Attached: 1567100887424.jpg (226x202, 4K)

That's all you've said you've done, retarded ass mother fucker. The rest was just complaining like a bitch. She should leave you user.

She would kill herself

Make it clear you're supportive if you haven't already, and if she has a shit diet then persuade her to eat better. Personally I did the carnivore diet because I heard so many great stories about physical health and I ended up actually feeling way better than I did before. I am off my anti-depressants and feel physically great.

She wakes you so you can give her the D. After that she would fall asleep again. Man up and love your woman before someone else does it for you

She would suffer no more

cringe and bluepilled
based and redpilled, yes, that's one way to put what i meant

Relationship posters unironicly deserve to be killed
Op doesn’t even lift, just keeps making these shitty threads with this same slut
Post body

Your are not fucking her good enough.
This is maybe not your fault, maybe something has changed inside the pleasure and reward system in her brain.
Regardless, you need to step up your performance. Get some sidelnafil/tadalafil for stronger erections, dapoxemine for lasting longer. Both available as generics and rather cheap. Fuck her hard
This is unironic advice.

Read What else have you done, you stupid bitch?

Don't let her problems become your problems. You can't fix her. You can only support her while she fixes herself but she has to do the work.

Take it to Jow Forums faglord

No. Don't fix other people you retarded beta.

was actually unironically thinking that's the problem here
have noticed with women in relationships about 4/5 years in they seem to naturally expect to start having children, one of the underlying reasons relationships don't last longer than this outside of marriages
so, OP, you should bring that up, not to actually seriously have it happen right now but talk to her about what she expects, if she wants kids, big chance that's what is underlying her emotions rn

Sunk cost fallacy, however good the past was doesn’t matter, you need to do what WILL be best for you

You can lose 4lb overnight

Go sleep on the couch until she stops waking you up.

this is the exact behaviour you motherfuckers complain about
5 years is a commitment. he's found a girl that clearly ticks his boxes, and aint a whore. from the amount of cunts here that complain about 99% of women being thots, you'd think you fuckers would encourage anons to work things out with thier non thot gfs rather than drop em as soon as things get bumpy.

In that case just be there for her, like physically in the same room and give her small compliments do nice things. If things keep being like this for 4+ more weeks suggest getting some help, try your GP first they often have in house psych nurse that is much cheaper and good enough for most people. Only severe depressed and depression combined with other need psychologists or even psychiatrists

You obviously missunderstand my post, if getting through a rough patch is what’s best for him because he has a history then that’s what he should do, I’m not saying he should just dump her retard

>You obviously missunderstand my post
yeah, i obviously did.
bitch

Low iq seethe

>Be a cum dumpster
>Take birth control
>Ravage your natural hormone levels because of the synthetic exogenous hormones from the birth control
>Unnatural hormone levels then effect unnatural sleep patterns
Really makes me think.

>get in a long term relationship
>man throws a tantrum because he wants to cum inside you

not that you'd know, incel

get rekt roastie

Lmao why do you need bc for a dude to dump a load in your ass, everyone knows there’s no girls here

>Asking OTHERS what YOU should do
Not going to fucking make it. Your choices should all be based on objective reality and your own self.

fpbp

kill yourself op, you piece of shit of a "boyfriend"

Has she communicated with you about it?

Do NOT associate yourself with mentally ill female. Once you go mentally ill, you don't go back to normal. She will get worse and she will use it against you like threatening to kill herself. Leave her and find a mentally sane gf

Attached: 1567834953647.jpg (236x253, 11K)

What pushed me to move out from my parent's house was that my brother was really getting mentally ill. He has a psychosis and many panick attacks. Couldn't endure that anymore. Now I feel fine living with my pal.

Attached: 10815771_869384419758567_1259760052_n.jpg (300x450, 21K)

Be her shrink and her leader. Bring her up out of the rut she’s in. You’ll realize how good of a man you are she will forever see you not as bf but as her leader.

OP don’t listen to these anti-mental-health-professional people on here. Help her find good therapy / psychiatry in your area. Don’t let her see one of those soft enabling type therapists that don’t challenge you, though.

don't listen to these literal shut in fags, 5 years with a person should not be thrown away, especially considering it's over a rough patch related to her mental state.

Broken? A lot of, if not most, of the technology, science, and entertainment that keep you placated was and is created by people prone to depression. Never being depressed as an adult is like never getting in trouble as a child--a sign of impotence.

Thrown away... Why sink 5 more shitty years into this bitch learn to kill your babies. People who view wasting time with someone progress are just dumb as fuck

Not related to the original question, but it's still relationship stuff I guess.
I kind of swore off girls for my last year of college, because dating has been emotionally draining for me, and I don't think I'm going to meet "the one" with a year left in this liberal hellhole of a city. But
I met a girl a couple of nights ago who was really into me, and we hanged last night, but I'm starting to wonder whether swearing off girls altogether has made me lonely to the point where my standards are lower. She's cute and shy and feminine, but she likes (((rap))), has a tattoo and smokes weed.
Should I just try to stick to being a monk for my last year, or does that not actually work? I just want an innocent relationship with a girl who isn't irreparably damaged goods at this point.

if you want to heal her you need to start fucking her like a real mentally challenged retard. Fuck her everyday with power of thousands suns. Fuck her aggresively with no remorse.Every time she wakes u just start fucking her with fury of the storm. I can guarantee you that you will literally reset her within a couple of weeks and she will become a new woman. Fuck her hard till she cries you will restore her

i took a 4 pound shit once

>but she likes (((rap))), has a tattoo and smokes weed
All based, stop being a "redpilled" incel who wants a fucking housewife from the 1800s

this

Hey OP, I've been together with my gf for 8 years and she's had 3 major depressive episodes. Here's a kind of survival guide.

You will feel like shit when she feels like shit.
You will also feel powerless and useless.
Try to hang onto close friends for support in those times.
She might want to break up with you. You will consider it. It might happen. Realize it's just the depression talking, her character will change completely. You might be able to get back together when she's out of it and realizes what she's done. Don't hold her on this.

Now for the rest. Depending on how bad it is, she needs either a psychologist or a psychiatrist. If it becomes chronic a psychologist will be necessary for a long long time. It's important to find one that she clicks with and doesn't feel uncomfortable talking to or doesn't feel like she's being judged. It might take some trial and error to find the right person. IF she has a major episode she must go to a psychiatrist and begin treatment. The sooner the better. It might be lifelong or it might go away. It might be recurring or not. The goal is to work with the psychologist in order to not get into a major episode, but if it happens treatment can get her ok again in about 2 months. The right treatment will also take time to figure out and it can make things worse for about 1-2 weeks.

Look at these dumb cucks.
>s-so what she's gotten nut inside by 35 different men? T-that's just based!

Bro fucking good luck to you. Definitely talk and listen, I've been in the dumps and it isn't fun, having someone to talk to and to share stuff emotionally helps, from there start making a plan, and taking a new approach to life. Give her an objective of some sort which helps her work towards a bigger picture, wether it would be her physical and mental health, or even with her uni.

Some time later you guys will gradually notice everything improve slightly.

Continued

There is also a difference between someone feeling depressed for a short time because of life or some circumstances and an actual diagnosed clinical depression. A psychologist can help with the first as well. She should also fix her diet and start exercising. On that note, exercise imo is literally the single best thing she can do alongside nutrition. Anything is fine. Mine did a little crossfit, before switching to oly lifting and then going to gymnastics/bodyweight stuff. Anyway that's my rambling for now, sorry if it's not that coherent. I hope it's only a temporary thing and doesn't evolve into major depression. Godspeed friend.

Tattoo can be ok depending on what it is and where. The other two would be red flags for me, if looking for a long-term thing. For a temporary thing, no fucks given, hit it. Taking the year off is also fine, just remember that dating can turn from great to hell real fast and hell lasts longer.

Tell her that if she wakes you up in the middle of the night for no goddamn reason again, you will suplex her through the wall. And stop posting this cancer on Jow Forums. Saged, hidden, reported, called the cops, alerted the media, notifying Homeland Security, prayed to God, told your momma.

I agree talk about lifting and shit not ur fucking wife bro I ain't got time to listen to this shit bro I've been taking a shit for 20 minutes reading this shit cause I was fascinated with how much of a FUCKING KEK FAGGOT you have become bro what the FUCK kind of man gets woken up in the middle of the night because their bitches brain hurts bro that shit better be swollen and hemmoraging before I get the FUCK up and if I'm up and my dick is up she better pass you some SEX before u rest easy u smell me bro the blood brain barrier better be FUCKED if she hasn't sweated a fucking yellow Halo of her body outlined like chalk on the bed of most of her nutrition and hormones because she is about to slip into a coma do not eat my fucking gains because your too fucking dumb to get your SHIT together FUCK you

reddit is that way ----->

Make her seek help. This site is dog shit in terms of mental stability, make her go to a a therapist. Maybe even do couples therapy ontop of her individual one.

So talking about your feelings, helping your partner and caring about their well being isn't being intimate? Oh boyI've been doing it wrong then.

I noticed this too. 2 friends of mine are both around the 5 year mark and both their relationship have been turning to shit because their gf's want to start settling down but the guys can't save money, have no career and are too lazy too clean up their own mess.