Thinking of seriously taking up the life of a tramp

Thinking of seriously taking up the life of a tramp.
No drugs, no big cities: I will tramp the countryside along the river in a temperate climate, a 24 mile long home that I will always survive on.

When I die I hope to die outdoors.

Attached: Tramp.jpg (278x300, 12K)

I hope you find happiness.

If you're interested in doing so, I'd recommend taking some carpentry classes, work for a little while, and then go buy land in the midwest and build yourself a small cabin and just live off the land. You'll probably starve and die, but if you're okay with it, then it's fine.

dont be a degenerate, is this what your ancestors bled for? So you can roam your own land full of shitskins, owning nothing? Being nothing?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The secret of baking pies with the power to make tramps float towards them after being placed in a window has been lost. Modern women don't bake.

most modern women cant cook a potato bro, the collapse cant come soon enough

>You'll probably starve and die, but if you're okay with it, then it's fine.
I'm currently learning poaching craft from the last of the poachers in my village.

Kek. I make donuts for my mom and dad, they like them.

There's nothing wrong in being a Christian.

Its probably not a bad idea op, the only downer is october to march when its cold & you need to find a bolthole for then.

>the only downer is october to march when its cold & you need to find a bolthole for then.

I have taken part in a bender-tent class and am thinking of carrying with me a natural tarp.

Also in this country, everyone is like "get off my land!"
If you can find somewhere where you can be free without being pestered by landlords,gamekeepers etc.
I've camped in woodlands before but you have to be careful, you don't want some git turfing you out at 3am.

>you don't want some git turfing you out at 3am.

They will never find me, I have taken this into consideration.

lol k

How though?

I have loads of camoflage netting.

that's a good idea.

for cooking look into hobo stoves, if you don't know of them they are very easy to make.

>hobo stoves
My brother who does metal work has already taken care of this.

My main speciality of poaching will be river fish, quick and efficient.

cool.
good luck, even if you do it for a month its got to be fun.
worst place I ever slept was a beach.. so cold at night.

>good luck, even if you do it for a month its got to be fun.
cheers man, to be honest it's probably the hot weather that's inspiring me lol.

I could happily quit my job and do the same as you have planned.