My oneitis finally got a haircut

My oneitis finally got a haircut
post your 4/10 dream gfs.

Attached: snapchat_oneitis.jpg (477x877, 141K)

stop posting yourself you intersex freak

I'm just posting the snapchat she sent me

this is gonna be an interesting thread desu

Attached: 1512470526045.jpg (418x455, 11K)

Hey you were the guy I told to ask out his oneitis already and stop being a fag. Why don't you go ahead and do that instead of potentially reducing your chances with her by posting on here?

then wheres the timer buddy

She deserves someone better, I'm not worthy

She's autistic and sends them on like 1 second timers so I had to ask on discord so I could actually see it.

then why not say selfies and not snapchat? youre only digging a deeper hole for yourself kek

Ciara started off posting her own selfies here too, pretending to not be her, you know. Shoo, roastie.

Attached: 030-ECBWwTO.jpg (750x937, 71K)

But Ciara dates older guys and is used up now I need a new girl to orbit. Aggy isn't cute anymore either.

I was merely pointing out the likability that this girl posted herself here to be orbited.

Marky and Ciara both have the best endings, as much as it sucks for you all. Long term relationships with older men who would not subject them to the kind of behavior that most of you fools who say would date them would. Keep orbiting literal children. I was the same as you, although I was a teen myself. It is a pathetic existence.

Attached: 123-W91EK2x.jpg (1088x738, 82K)

If Ciara was happy she wouldn't be streaming for extra attention still.

She has a mixture of mental disorders that caused this behavior in the first place. I doubt she is completely happy. But she is better and in good hands.

I didn't give a fuck about Ciara until I knew she was born in the same year as me
And I still consider her to be the epitome of human trash
Why do I want her as a gf user

I want my oneitis to be in good hands someday, right now they're isolated off from the world

Seems like you're still in orbit

OP we know it's you. Post discord already or join sheep village so we can talk there
pEez72

OP claims to be older than Ciara already, but it's likely to avoid b&s

>joins
>pedo talk right away

Because part of you knows that it all cannot be true and she needs to be protected and fixed. Looks are all she has. Look at the way she took photos, she was a natural at getting orbiters. She mimicked you lying next to her in bed, hugging you, and I do believe it was too genuinely show how comforting she can be... as she is an affectionate person, shown in streams and videos. If she had avoided the wrong crowd and thought better of herself to post nudes, we would have a perfect girl to orbit. I do wonder what she is like as a girlfriend sometimes.

Attached: 025-C7AyjZb.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

>she deserves someone better
why the fuck do you keep orbiting her on this board then?

Attached: 1527891647005.jpg (505x431, 26K)

what do I do once I join, this is boring

all these ciara orbiters; do you envy the fact ive felt her warm embrace?
t. ciara is a lot nicer in real life than she is online

You an irishfag?

ye i am m8

my wife... aria... marry me now! t

Well what about telling us a little story

Yes, please do. Didndbfbf

shes a lot kinder than she is online, she has a very cute bubbly personality
shes really easy to talk to and shes very huggable
i dont have anything bad to say about meeting her
i was never fond of her online but after i met her i became an orbiter of hers immediately

im pretty sure ill see her in a few months

Yes but how and where did you meet her

how did you find elizA

bro she's mine.

all these aria orbiters; do you envy the fact ive felt here warm embrace?

I can also vouch for ciara being really nice irl. She's very friendly and fun to talk to

where's my older lolicon boomer bf

Anyone got this sluts nudes?

She's actually 15, don't be a pedo