Do you guys like basketball?

Do you guys like basketball?

Attached: 1639333F-DEFF-4240-9E68-84E9FD7DEF15.jpg (396x385, 21K)

>like basketball?

Attached: GTFO Normie.jpg (792x960, 168K)

I could defend pretty good in middle school but I'm slow and inflexible now.

It's pretty fun. No need to be mad, user.

If you are slow, work on your jumpshot. It's fun, social, and good exercise!

Yeah, it's pretty ok, I'm trying to play other sports while I'm at uni, but basketball will always be a safe sport to go back for me. You should work on your jumpshot like the other anons said, and remeber to just have fun with it.

na not really, I'm not african-american

Attached: 1tp332wu.vichan.jpg (249x243, 8K)

>frogposter
>asks if we like social normalfag hobby
every fucking time
fuck off and die OP

You don't have to be black to play, user. Most of the guys at my local parks and gym are white or Asian.

Normalfag hobbies aren't inherently bad! I am a NEET and I love basketball. It keeps me active and it is a lot of fun!

Good bait retard

You're using anime girls to react to posts, you have no credibility.

Hello Jow Forums user. I like basketball. Yes

If you're good at any sports then you're not a robot. Simple as.

I'm ok at my local parks. Nothing too impressive, but it is a lot of fun! I don't really care about keeping "robot" status, but I am a /NEET/ if that changes your perspective on me. Basketball is just a fun pastime!

Cool! Do you play, watch, or both?

This is not true, user. Basketball has a very diverse base.

Yes I do, I used to play a bit with an old friend 'o mine who lives in The East now..... I would mainly run around blocking and making it as difficult as possible for the dribbler to move lol. I could use some work on dribbling myself.
I enjoy sports games in general and would like to play them more often, but none of my friends seem to be interested in it themselves. Maybe I'll ask more.

Basketball is for niggers. Diverse my ass, how come i only see niggers and trashy white boys play this OONGA BOONGA game.

Attached: 64EB628B-5833-41AD-BD28-3048962FAF9D.png (490x694, 349K)

>this nigga is still avatarfagging

l say we rape him

I like the sport, not the normie fuckface chads the come along with it.

Yeah I like it grew up playing

Attached: When U miss the playoffs.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Someone sounds mad that they got picked last back in middle school gym...

Attached: basketball.png (300x250, 22K)

I wish I was good enough to watch it, I just simply don't know enough. I've never been able to remember player numbers, know who players are / what position they play, or things like "drafts" and "managers". Only thing I know is how the game works, positions, and how to play

Attached: tvWojak.png (598x566, 186K)

If you play vidya at all you could always pick up the latest NBA2k. Fuck around on there for a little while and soon enough you'll remember who plays for who and stuff like that. Sports vidya are pretty boring, but they are good for getting familiarized with the game.

Bingo. I think that user would be much happier if he played a little basketball :)

love playing and watching it but being not tall (6'0) is kinda disadvantageous

6'0 is plenty tall for local pickup, user. It's all about having fun anyways!

I know, but all the guys that I'm playing with are 6'2 - 6'6

Every Saturday I wake up at 645am to get to my local YMCA and shoot around on a usually empty gym from 7-9, usually a highlight of my week I act ou nba buzzer beater scenarios and think about what I would say in the post game press conference. Then the normies and their stupid kids come for youth basketball at 9 and I have to leave but for that 2hrs I really have fun and I'm a decent shooter, just shit at everything else