Is stretching worth it ?

is stretching worth it ?

Attached: 1538285282619.webm (684x854, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19910830
instagram.com/p/Bz_75wpjCcx/
vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Worth what?

Depends

I want to atg high bar squat like Clarence, so I need to stretch

the time you put performing them are you a mutt by any chance ?

Yes.

It is.

Sauce?

If you want to become a insta thot it will help you enormous

For me yes
If you take a look at her legs, you gonna notice they are quite muscular, so they also worth for her

Stretching is good for snap prevention and general athleticism. The problem about working out a bunch and not stretching is you actually end up becoming less flexible than a normal person because your muscles get so tight. Then you become the 'lel stiff body builder meme' and get your ass kicked by some guys 100lbs less than you in a bar cause you can barely move.

Are you a stupid thot posting dyel by chance?

Attached: 1567828448495.jpg (199x217, 11K)

OH GOD OH GOD I'M COOMING I'M COOMING EVERYWHERE COOM ON MY MONITOR COOM ON MY KEYBOARD COOM ON MY FACE AND MY HAIR AAAAHH AAAAAAAAH COOOOOOOM COOOOOOOMING AHHHH

COOOOOOOOOOOOM IN YOUR MOOOOOOOOOOOOM

I bury my squats, went to a PL meet and the spotter told me a squat that in my mind was too high was like a deep pause lmao. Never stretch. Only thing thats going to allow you to squat ATG is practicing squatting ATG with heavy weights.

COOM THE BOAT
DON'T COOM THE BOAT BABY

Is the Mayo Clinic stretching guide in the sticky enough or should I do dynamic stretched pre-workout

I don't know but holy fuck her dude is a lucky guy

I'd gladly pay her a hundred dollars to do that over my face, so yes, absolutely.

God all i want to do is smell her anus.

Is COOMing worth it?

It takes ten minutes a day to full body stretch. You don't need to hold a stretch for longer then 20 seconds. Just like everything else, be consistent.

gib wife pls

Attached: 1549565963876s.jpg (125x122, 3K)

also isometric stretches are based

I'm cooom

Attached: 1565118950860.gif (300x167, 1.46M)

COOOOOM COOOOOOOM AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH COOOOOOOOOOOM I COOOOMEDD IMAGHHAHAGAGAHAHGJMNANABA SO GOOOOOD I LOVE COOOOMING TO THOOOOOTS AGHHHH

>Obviously if a strong person stretches they must be strong because of their stretching and not anything else

Attached: 1559504530924.png (1373x833, 59K)

It's literally better for your body than lifting, so yeah do stretch.

lmao the smoke

Yes. I can't stress enough how much it reduces injury risk and increases range of motion.

post routine

I'MMMM GONNNNNNNA COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM

Attached: 1567899278268.png (1044x869, 185K)

Aren’t there studies showing lower contraction force for muscles that were just stretched?
Meaning you’re gonna lower your working capacity by stretching beforehand.

Based coomposters

And then what, end up a tightened up ball of muscle? I remember Goggins talking about this on Rogan's podcast, he got fucked up hard because he never stretched exactly because of what you said. Unless you're going full-retard with roiding etc. you should stretch period.

There's no evidence stretching reduces risk of injury.

I heard the opposite. Stretching makes you more likely to get injured later during lifting

True, but it improves flexibility, so unless you want to waddle around like a duck you should do it.

Cold taffy vs warm taffy

That's why you don't stretch before lifting, numb nuts.

You should never stretch before lifting. Stretching literally lengthens the muscles. When you do that, your muscles do not contract how they are have been all day. It's best to stretch in the morning and lift at night.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19910830

I require a name

Wow is there more of her?

Static stretching right before lifting can increase risk of injury, but dynamic stretching helps, and static stretching at any other time is beneficial.
Basically every hamstring and quad injury in history was caused by tight muscles.

COOOOOOOOM AGGHHHH I COOOMED ALL OVER MY SCREEN ITS SO HOT I NEED TO COOOOOM COOM AGAIN

Don't do it, major butterface, gross overly musuclar upper body too. You've been warned.
instagram.com/p/Bz_75wpjCcx/

not at all

Yes stretching is important though it depends on what you are doing. Running requires a lot of solid stretching if you don't want a hip replacement at 50 where as some simple back stretches will do you fine for back day.

COOOM COOOM COOOOM COOOM I NEED TO COOOM ALL THE TIME

now if she can do the splits on two beer cans

Thx user

Have fun jizzing on yourself while watching a girl work out, you pathetic little weasel.

>It takes ten minutes a day to full body stretch.
Lol, no.

1. Even with a 20 second stretch, it still takes time for you to change positions and fully extend into the new position. It also takes time to slowly relax out of a stretch, especially if you were stretching near the limit of your flexibility.

2. There's like 3 stretches just to hit all the muscles in your hip/glute area. And they are unilateral, so it's 6 stretches total. Your whole body is dozens of stretches.

That's why trying to follow comprehensive stretching guides gets so fucking ridiculous. I'm doing a lower body stretching routine right now and it takes about 20 minutes. I'm not doing ankles, toes, and I'm cutting corners by not stretching every hamstring muscle.

325k followers. This gynocentric society needs to be nuked. God please, end it so we can rebuild

Yes.
It helps you to keep your ROM while working out.
If you don't stretch your muscles can't work as hard because they are restricted in movement by physical locks in your muscles.
Remember that your muscles work by sticking to each other and contracting.
If they are already stuck because you aren't stretching them back out then they aren't going to get damaged which means they won't grow.

So you tried stretching and it didn't work? Sick of you single brain cell retards claiming that because something worked for you it's the only way to do it.

Can you touch your toes?

Couldn’t do it
user was right about her

>Can you touch your toes?
Yes.

Was that through stretching or could you do that before?

>Was that through stretching or could you do that before?
It was through stretching hamstrings. I lose it quickly if I stop stretching and exercising completely.

I'm not sure how much simple dynamic warmup exercises (like toe touching kicks) would let me retain this amount of flexibility without stretching. That's an experiment I'm saving for later in the future.

How long did it take you before you could? I don't think I've ever really stretched and focused on flexibility consistently for more than like a month, hamstrings are so fucking tight.

I'm not sure how many weeks exactly it takes to touch my toes during a hamstring stretch. I'd say it took 2-4 weeks for my most recent foray back into stretching (which I started a couple months ago). Initially I was stretching 5 times a week. After a couple weeks I went down to 3, and now I'm on once per week to test if that is sufficient to maintain good flexibility.

this is my god damn ex girlfriend at our gym what the fuck Jow Forums

hey op i stretched out ur mom last night lmao get rekt hahahaha

vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o