He uses machines

>he uses machines

Attached: 1567877778993.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o
amazon.com/Are-Italians-White-Race-America/dp/0415934516
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is it with white people and this face?

>

Fuck jannies

>he doesn't start workout with compound movement(s) and finish muscles with machines

>THAT GUY USING MACHINES AT THE GYM FOR HIS OHP
(it’s me)

> he uses the OHP rack to do squats

Attached: b7cmP1v.jpg (620x559, 66K)

she is not white tho

Yah she is bruh, what you saying lmao.

>he doesn’t use cable machines to work his triceps and biceps
Negatives on cable machines do a lot more than negatives on free weights

That's a pretty neat trick, being blind and being able to use a computer

Yup. Powerlifters and strongmen have long accepted that they need to train more like bodybuilders. Size = strength and it's just easier on the body.

>he doesnt understand machines are a tool for specific exercises and sets
ngmi

brown eyes and thick brown eyebrows. Definetly has some nigger blood in her. Most likely italian or spanish as they both were conquered by moors

>he thinks race is based on appearance

Attached: 1567598771877.jpg (444x447, 50K)

>t.

Attached: masterrace.jpg (342x369, 41K)

>he thinks race has nothing to do with genetics

>Implying they're not mutually exclusive

Attached: 1563153777888.png (469x355, 156K)

shouldnt base your routine on it, but they are fine if your only option on a day is to go during a busy hour.

>t. Weighted dipper

Attached: 1562867075812.jpg (600x1594, 113K)

I used that chest fly machine once because a bunch of retarded kids kept the cable machine for themselves.

It was alright.

yo it's the columbine shooter wtf

Myth. The muslim elites that conquered Spain were Germanic, the Vandals (whence, the term Al-Andalus, the land of the Vandals) that came from Sweden, the poor were Semites.
Anyway, there was no miscegenetion during those times and the moors and muslims were all expulsed and persecuted after the Reconquista.
The moriscos were less than 20.000 in a population of 4 million. Spain is whiter and more Indo-European than America.

Cable machines are legit, OP

Fuck I would really like to punch an attractive woman in the face, much more than fucking her.

Attached: texoma chivette.jpg (960x1280, 287K)

I’m so tired of this bitch’s ugly face
I hope she gets the Bianca treatment
Also op is a faggot who doesn’t lift

>Bianca treatment

Details?

>Bud Light
BITCH GET THAT SHIT THE FUCK OUTTA MY FACE

post body you fat fucking faggot

better question: what is this face called

Some instathot on soc got killed by her ex
He was a dirty incel faggot but she was an absolute cunt, I don’t know who I should root for
Search up r9k killer bianaca

literally me

>he doesn’t use both

Attached: A929F086-0928-4E05-8DEF-CED5E3F36504.jpg (500x505, 66K)

it means they're acknowledging you but don't want to talk or encourage you to start a conversation in any way
why do non-whites not have any social protocol? is it because they're low IQ? it's like when you don't get what sitting on a porch implies

body

vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o

Based

Attached: 1567188648035.jpg (630x646, 185K)

Only some Meds are Moorish rape babies, and it's usually pretty obvious. Those eyebrows aren't that thick in the first place, but thick eyebrows aren't even a nonwhite trait. Neither are brown eyes. This girl is obviously white.
We all know who is behind this post, and I'm surprised you're venturing out into Jow Forums territory lmao

Attached: rudolfhess.jpg (526x774, 68K)

Machines are perfectly viable for 90% of people

>nordcuck

Not everyone wants to have a horse head and bald at 20.

Attached: IMG_7195.jpg (938x844, 175K)

This
You Nordic pigskins make me sick Here’s how a mans skin complexion is supposed to look

Attached: FB02F01B-B2CD-47CA-AFE0-5C338C3F07FB.jpg (2296x3088, 1.54M)

yeah those stripes will show him!!

>implying hess wasnt a honorary nigger

If I want to isolate a muscle yea I do.

>Jews using their divide and conquer tactics again

S-sorry babe, it won't happen again.

Atleast we're not fatfucks.

Attached: Medfat.jpg (990x1118, 171K)

95% of the hot girls stay in the machine section so they have no room to judge. That said I only use machines for isolation following a compound movement.

Proof that American women, specifically black women are so fat they tip the scales to make America fatter than the other countries.

this

when white people see le nigger face

based

Because your countries food is trash

Nothing wrong with that

Attached: 1512248861656.jpg (400x533, 65K)

looking at nonwhite tomfoolery

>he is a machine

Attached: 1566909451057.jpg (213x237, 5K)

Attached: 1567982731321.webm (640x480, 545K)

>femoid half squatting 0.125pl8 on the smith machine

Attached: 1566996484982.jpg (748x748, 52K)

lol

Is that your profile pic on grindr?

yep this

That chick went to my school

The adjustable cable machine and lat pulldown machines are based and redpilled.

You might have forgotten that Octavian had blue eyes, like a lot of romans at the time. You were more nordic than you thought, a long time ago.

Proof that girls are faggots

Women make this face to me all the time when I'm on campus and try to smile to not look intimidating. How do I get smiles back or at least stop this??

All the nigs I know just smile and nod or look away. Chinks just don't look at you at all.

Please tell me how lat pulldown is redpilled vs actual weighted non kipping pullups

Prove it faggot. Got any pics from her Facebook?

Free weights are almost always preferential to machines, however, there are some very good concentration exercises that utilize machines. You're just not utilizing your stabilizer muscles.

It's all about how many exercises you want to do, or how much variation you want. Usually free weights are superior, but not always. Not every lift is created equal.

Isolation, variation, and drop sets. I like to do high-intensity low volume on weighted pull-ups/chin-ups and high volume assistance work on the lat pull down with various grips. Same goes for the adjustable cable machine.

Go Back

Attached: images with powerful auras.jpg (1080x897, 60K)

Blacks would do it but it just makes their lips look normal-sized

Attached: weenie.png (600x629, 415K)

i would literally raise all of her kids if i could fuck her whenever, even if they weren't my kids

That chick is so painfully average/below average, it's difficult to look at. Post someone attractive or very ugly plz

>having this poor of an understanding of genetics
there are plenty of full blooded 100% northern europeans that have brown eyes and thick brown eyebrows you dumb faggot.

First day on Jow Forums huh? You'll get past the "everyone that's not blue eyed isn't white" phase pretty soon.

It's a warm up, stupid.

If Southern Europeans were the dog shit Northern Europeans eat they'd be anorexic

That chick went to everyone’s school

this desu famalam

primary compounds, secondary compounds, isolations, machines and abs then 10-20 mins on the bike

It's because southern euros are incubating their adonis like bodies at a young age. Better than starting as some malnourished twig

Attached: 1553453588490.jpg (1400x1627, 328K)

Same, soesnt even have to be an attractive woman

Attached: Trunked.webm (640x360, 2.79M)

amazon.com/Are-Italians-White-Race-America/dp/0415934516

Based
Spics BTFO

the "HMPH"

Machines are heresy

oh boy

Attached: 1565129305857.jpg (300x300, 50K)

Yes, and I'm stronger than you.
Machines combined with HIT training is objectively more effective than traditional strength training.

>when your bait gets beaten by better bait

I don't doubt you're stronger than faggot OP, but
>Machines combined with HIT training is objectively more effective than traditional strength training

Attached: 1562878231753.jpg (604x604, 133K)