Why are fat people so full of hate?

Why are fat people so full of hate?

Attached: christine sydelko.jpg (1024x910, 304K)

>judges other people
>doesn't like being judged herself

People :rolleyes:

Attached: 1499217553865.jpg (361x441, 17K)

>Ah ah ah, you didn't say the magic word

that thing looks like the fat guy from jurassic park kek

Attached: file.png (640x359, 403K)

>”[adjective/verb] ass”
Why do people say this retarded stuff?

Hehe funney

because they're never full of food. the constant need to eat makes them angry.

Is this doxxing?

she's a public figure and posted it on her public twatter account

I was referring to the backpack guy

Oh. I wouldn't call it doxxing, since you can't see his face or know his name. But it's as shitty as taking pictures of fat fucks in the wild and posting them online.

>PLEASE, Goddamnit I hate this hacker crap

Someone more talented than me needs to swap her face with the dog's face

Yeah, just checked her she has somehow almost a million followers
This is not me and your a faget

>someone makes a public post, which is subsequently screencapped
>Hurr is this doxxing?!
You utter, utter spastic. You'd be better off if I was you, ungrateful shitsack.

If you looked like Danny devitos retarded cousin you'd be full of hate too

ez
if you can't love yourself you can't love anyone.

>she
Holy fuck I thought that was a man lmao

Attached: 203A7EC7-18D5-4F98-BD9A-8CCC6BB0157A.jpg (150x150, 10K)

i hope this pitbull will bite off

>her

face

They see the unfulfilled potential of what could have been themselves , only if they had the discipline and courage to do so.

The dog unironically has more human features than the beast

And also the fact that theyre pretty much made fun of or bullied which gives them a pretty bad outlook on life and people in general.

because being fat is a direct representation of who you are on the inside.

idk, but i perfectly know why i hate them, pic related is only one of the many examples

Is she from NJ? I think I recognize that office, looks exactly like a dentist I went too as a teen

this. same reason why Jow Forums hates women, blacks and normal people. these groups shun and bully them and as a result they become angry, in this case even molding their entire political outlook round the issue. obviously it's indescribably pathetic

what does that creature have against backpacks?

is there a better way to carry laptop and gym clothes?

Because they are subhumans. Unless they are trying to better themselves and become human again, they are worthless piles of grease.

this bitch go so fat she deformed her face and started looking like she literally has down syndrome

I used to love her, shame what's happened to her. She announced she's quitting social media yesterday because she values her personal life more than being famous

They're full of lots of things. Why not hate, too? They probably find it delicious when covered with Ranch dressing.

stand tall, sis

Attached: file.png (903x572, 136K)

Because deep down people are all niggers.

Digits speaks truth once again

I'm pretty sure Jow Forums hates blacks for a plethora of different reasons than hurr durr twas a bullied once.
Just wait till your suburb gets section aped like mine did.

>section aped
Kek

AYY AYY AYY ERRBUDY DIS RACIST ASS NIGGA MAD CUZ HIS BROKE ASS HAS TO LIVE WIT BLK PPL URRYBUDY, DIS NIGGA JUST MAD CUZ BLLK PEPLE ARE MAKING DAT CHEEDER WIT SUM ILLEGAL SHIT AND HE JUST A BITCH ASS HATER AND A RACIST BITCH YALL

bump, anyone on Jow Forums has anything against backpacks or the hambeast is delusional?

I think she was just looking for more filler for her insult

she wanted to make fun of him for being old and bald, but needed the backpack to hide behind if she got flak for it

Well it's not like she's gonna survive to that guys age anyway, I mean look at her, you can see her heart clogging up.

Backpacks are efficient. And comfortable if you wear them hi and tight.

THAT DEGENERATE ALMOST HAS A MILLION FOLLOWERS
what’s this world coming to man

She had her 15 minutes of fame as Trigglypuff.

That's Seinfeld

>80k likes
what the fuck

Attached: 1556492404444.jpg (480x640, 35K)

Because "disadvantaged people can judge whoever they want because they are not in a position of power"

hopefully that disgusting fat fuck kills herself

I think she's a cult leader of sorts in her campus.

When a rich country invades, it's imperialism. When a poor country invades, it's a humanitarian crisis. That is done doesn't matter anymore, only who does it.

I read the name as Christian at first, you just made me aware that it's actually a she, goddamn bro.