How does Jow Forums handle the first date?

How does Jow Forums handle the first date?

Attached: 08A7BF9D-EF6C-4650-983A-52DC309342C4.png (639x847, 474K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/food-drink/serial-dine-and-dash-dater-sentenced-to-jail-and-prohibited-from-using-dating-apps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>water is wet

>the first date
>date

Attached: EA3A02C4-08D9-484F-AA48-AF0CB4A778C9.png (1080x1543, 602K)

>going out for dinner on first date
lmao what are you 60?

It most certainly is never at a restaurant. That’s the easiest way to get cucked into buying a meal for two. Going out for drinks is the way to go. Offer to buy the first round and it’ll usually take off from there

I almost never pay for the girl on a first date. I f I do, it's only for a drink or two, not a full meal.

>Get a drink within walking distance of my apartment (I live by a hip street)
>If it goes well, I ask if she wants to come by and meet my cat
>walk to my place, enjoy each other's company
>My cat seals the deal because she is a qt-pie deluxe with really big eyes, the perfect wingwoman

ezpz. Don't buy them anything worth more than two drinks at your local bar

Attached: a shy knight.png (195x189, 94K)

I'm pretty sure that at least 33% of women go on their lives without ever having a partner they're attracted to because they're not attracted to 90% of men
Such is life for Timothys

last woman I asked out I invited to a pool hall
she said yes of course and then ghosted me
lmaoooo!!

Luckily I live at uni so I go to a pub (britfag here)

After a few drinks I ask if they want to go to another pub, if no, we finish drinks and part ways. If yes, it's basically a guaranteed fuck or second date.

It's easy boys.

Show us your pussy

The secret is to not take it so seriously. She is there to impress you, as well. If you two can't get along over a simple coffee or a drink, then it will never work. Who are these guys taking women on elaborate first dates? Guys who don't understand that dating is a two-way street, that's who

Attached: 1525516542276.jpg (293x236, 30K)

>a third of women have gone on A date for free food
>title: a third of women ONLY go on dates for free food
Journalism was a mistake.
On topic, I took my GF ice skating for our first date.

bit jealous of british pub culture because young people don't really go to bars here in the US anymore except if it's some gross binge drinking party thing and then get really weird about casual drinking
limits dating options

Post cat

>bit jealous of british pub culture
It's dying, but it's not dead yet
Unis are keeping it afloat imo
Other user may have a different opinion

go to a hipster cafe
we split the bill
do something else after, like a walk, or window shop, run an errand, or get drinks
you have to have the plan because she won't suggest shit
you can also bail naturally at any time

pool, ice skating etc imo are better for second dates and beyond. unless you know the person, you want to have the option to leave after 20 minutes if they are complete shit at talking or are crazy in a bad way

>Third of women admit to going on dates for free food
>Some men get upset at this but society says it's fine
>A man goes on dates for free food
>120 days in the slammer, 3 years probation, community service and restraining orders

foxnews.com/food-drink/serial-dine-and-dash-dater-sentenced-to-jail-and-prohibited-from-using-dating-apps

Hero

>foxnews.com/food-drink/serial-dine-and-dash-dater-sentenced-to-jail-and-prohibited-from-using-dating-apps

Attached: chad.png (300x337, 42K)

You buy her icecream after asking what she wants, and then you go for a walk and let her talk about herself. Listen to what she is saying, find something to tease her about a bit, and for pity sakes, don't talk about yourself.
Let her inherit narcissism open doors for you.
If she thinks she's too good for a small icecream on a first date, she's not good enough for you.
None of this applies for tinder girls or cold approaches. Just the girls you've already met under friendly circumstances, and who you are reasonably sure they find you attractive.
Two thirds of women are fat, so they don't go on dates. Assuming every girl you're attracted to is trying to screw you over

Attached: 1567436084008.webm (1066x600, 2.92M)

So what you're telling me, is that by offering free food I get better chances.

B-b-b-but muh soggy knees

Attached: D5VhG7eWsAAblVf.jpg (500x506, 67K)

Can we organize a go fund me for him to reward his efforts?

I never had a bad first date and the bill was always split. Sucks to be anglo/american and being forced to live with these frigid witches you call women

Sounds like my mate who lives in Shoreditch.
It's dating on easy-mode over there.

Based, where are you from?

kenya but I live in sweden
women pay for me here

Don't do anything expensive on first date. Literally walk in the park and maybe picking up a cold or hot item as you walk is the best option.

lmao at least our women don't sell scrap metal and hunt antelope for a living

Never pay for anything for a woman that you aren't fucking.

>wanna go to McDonalds, dutch, and then screw?

>I'm going to [place you like to go anyways] to do [thing that it doesn't matter if she comes or no]. Why don't you [come along with me or meet me there]?
No ghosting. No matter if you leave or whatever. If things go well, do a venue change and escalate, if they don't, who cares, you went somewhere you were going to go anyways and did something you would enjoy doing even without company.

>ice skating first date
Who are you, Rocky Balboa?

>paying for first date

hah, they gonna guarantee me pussy?

Kenyan Indian, or Black?

Is this meant to be a bad thing? Anglo women are spoiled whores

>No ghosting. No matter if you leave or whatever. If things go well, do a venue change and escalate, if they don't, who cares, you went somewhere you were going to go anyways and did something you would enjoy doing even without company.
yea but it's not really like that though is it? this would only work for something like the movies but I unironically don't see movies with women because their peabrains can't appreciate film
OR if you're going out with friends but then meeting up with a girl for a date with friends there is just goofy af

>You buy her icecream after asking what she wants
>Says she wants a hotdog. Buy her an icecream anyway.

Alpha move

Imagine going to dinner on a first date. Just grab a coffee and hangout at the park, it's cheap fun, girls think it's cute and you can gtfo if things go sour

It works with literally anything. Walk in the park, going to the gym, playing billiards, going swimming, coffee at the bookstore, drinks at a club, getting an ice cream cone, anything. Even shopping! "I gotta go pick up [accessory for my whatever], you wanna come along?"

If she likes you, she will. Your demonstration of outcome independence and originality will intrigue her.
>movies
Stupidest fucking idea for a date. You want to be able to talk to her.

Haha a bunch of fahnny stacies gave joke answers and this opinion piece took it seriously. Lets now have a thread on Jow Forums about it like lol.
I don't disagree woman are mostly shallow but hasent this been established 100000+ times here?

Attached: 1566919132650.jpg (362x300, 18K)

>first date

i'll get back to you on that one chief
haha

Attached: 1541954126143.jpg (297x508, 120K)

>first date

Attached: mA59xMZ5_400x400[1].jpg (400x400, 22K)

this but unironically
if shes just coming out to get fed the date ends right there

You don't do anything involving money, you thot feeding cretin. Go to a park or do some /out/ shit. Ride a bicycle. Anything. If she is genuinely interesting, she will enjoy it and your second date is secured. A gold digger will filter herself out by second date or refuse altogether.

If you dont cuddle first date then you're not in