WHY ARE MY BICEPS GROWING SO SLOWLY...

WHY ARE MY BICEPS GROWING SO SLOWLY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1555166593023.png (633x758, 13K)

You jelly, cuck?

Attached: biceps_ruptly.jpg (1200x850, 255K)

synthol?

Nice arms! how much do you curl with those? 200lB each?

It's called being alpha, basedboy

Attached: Infect-1.jpg (550x603, 47K)

Curling is for pussies as are your dubs I just flex them and they get huge. You got a problem?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>Not doing chin ups
NGMI

question: doing 3x5 rep weighted chinups won't make them grow in size since it's strength range, correct?

God Russia looks like such a sad place

DO SOME HEAVY ASS CHEAT CURLS FAGGOT

Most arm size comes from the tricep user, it's bigger muscle

I'm doing basically SS with added weighted dips and chin ups. I do 3x5 weighted chin ups and my biceps progress is rather slow. It still increases in size but I'm far behind my bro who is a gymbro and basically curls and benches all day.

Reverse grip rows on the smith.
Close grip Pull ups.
cross body hammer curls.

Thank me later. and eat dumbass

I did a fuck ton of chin ups and my biceps increased quite a bit

Shit b8

pure natty, he just takes dat dere celltech

Why do they always go crazy with the synthol? Can't they just inject micro amounts so it looks like they're pumped but still natty or is that what they did and it just went crazy by itself?

It takes a special kind of retarded to inject synthol in the first place, what did you expect

Get more volume user

Do more sets and reps, with less rest time

Not op but I have always had excellent tricep development but my biceps always look flat. Especially in sleeved shirts, it's like I have no peak.

I did weighted chins a lot at low reps (never went above 7 before moving up in weight) and got to +110lb 1rm but my biceps are still rather lackluster. I'm convinced you need to add curls or go for high reps like in order to get good size.

barbell drag curls and hammer curls for peak development

>Be me
>Former fatty
>Do that 30 days to 50 pushups thing
>Actually able to do them
>Biceps grow
>feelsgoodman.png
dont know if they were noob gainz or something, but i had no bicep and wasnt able to do more than 10 pushups but now i can flex and see muscle while doing pushups. Growth happens, all you gotta do is keep pushing

Attached: 1561065397089.jpg (546x546, 48K)

I can understand Israel subverting us over years for us to kowtow to them but it's pretty pathetic that trump sucks up to despots like Kim, Erdogan, and Putin.

lol eat shit libtard

very stable much genius

Biceps dont grow from pushups

>>Jow Forums go be retarded over there

Attached: 7ED7372B-B95C-44FB-AC83-9E9B044E257E.gif (340x223, 1.99M)

Train every day

Anyone know if he died yet? Last I heard he had a gofundme so he could have life saving surgery.