QTDDTOT

last one is past limit...

how dumb is this as a routine for butt development?
3x a week
> ohp : 2x8
> pause-bottom squat : warm-up 2x8 working set 1x20 (ie "super squats")
> chin up : 2xf
> rdl : 2x8
super set the following
> hip abduction chair : 3x20
> barbell hip thrust : 3x20
> standing calf raises : 3x3min

Attached: qtddtot.jpg (999x624, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qDqSkOvUUA
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
youtu.be/IXDfVk6gKBQ
symmetricstrength.com/
t-nation.com/training/dispelling-the-glute-myth
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where the fuck do i find a dexa scan

How many raw eggs a day?

Attached: kavkazec.jpg (432x600, 49K)

How do i get rid of forehead acne

Could I get some girl advice, guys? I trust this board way more than Jow Forums.

There's this girl from church who I've had my eyes on for quite some time. She's given me those kiss-hugs, many unwarranted hellos, laughs at my retarded jokes, and even gave a lip bite one time. I'm sick of it. I've wanted to get her number and take her out somewhere, but since she works with the kids in the church and then just about leaves straight for work I've never gotten an easy opportunity to stop her and try to get her number and now - after a few fucking months - the "hellos" have been stopping and the few are said with less of a smile if one at all. I've also been a bit of a pussy, but now when I finally have the heart for it I've seen and regret all of the opportunities that I've squandered and the ones that never seen to come to be anymore because of how elusive she can be.

Can I just start a conversation with her on Facebook? Because my issue is that I never use social media for shit and have once been told that my texts make me sound like either an accountant or a tryhard. Should I try to get her contact info and make a phone call (with which I am also inexperienced, but better) or should I just go head-on with the text? Any tips or rules that I should keep in mind for either? Any tips for dating a girl who's shown interest in the past and less now? I'm not looking to fuck, I just want to know her and I want her to know/feel that without coming off as a massive autist of course.

Attached: 1494228813887.jpg (239x211, 12K)

Starting nsuns 4 day tomorrow. I'm kinda anxious about the deadlift volume though since most beginner programs has you doing just one set which is nothing compared to nsuns. On the weekly deadlift day on nsuns you do 9 sets: 5x75%, 3x85%, AMRAPx95%, 3x90%, 3x85%, 3x80%, 3x75%, 3x70%, 3x65%. You also do 8 sets of sumo at a lower intensity on squat day (1 set at 50%, 1 at 60%, 6 at 70%).
Am I right to worry? Is this too much volume for someone who's been lifting for 3 months? Should I do fewer sets to start off with?

Attached: 1567367822799.jpg (961x816, 239K)

How the fuck do I get out of bed early?

I work 1pm to 10pm and want to start getting up at 9ish. I set my alarm last night before I went to bed at 4am but I ended up sleeping till 1230

How the fuck do I willpower my way to waking up early?

howd i minicut bros,
im eating at a pretty sharp defecit,
do i reduce my workout volume?
also is 2 weeks a suitable duration?
many thanks

Which muscle groups for sex?

I honestly feel like creatine has been accelerating my hair loss. Been taking 5 mg for about 7 months. If i stop now can i manage to save myself?

how difficult is it to lose the same amount of muscle on a cut that you gained on the last bulk?

anyone know of any good current deals on whey? I need to buy some more.

Is getting checked for nutrient deficiencies worth it? If yes, how do I do it?

I dunno you like go to like the clinic and they steal some of ur bloods and then they like anlise them and like tell you what vitamins you have enough of and which ones you dont so then you can eat more stuff of the vitamins that you dont have enough of

Attached: My desk.jpg (656x655, 120K)

I like using cardboard plates for eating my food because you can microwave them and no need to wash dishes. My question is, is cardboard xenoestrogenic?

Tips to fix my shit press.
(also am I lean enough to bulk now?)

Attached: 20190908_134112_1_Trim (1).webm (480x720, 1.58M)

none, preferably. Raw eggs don't taste particularly great and aren't good sources of protein compared to...well, any meat really.

wash your forehead, don't let sweat cake on there.

absolutely do not fucking stalk her, that is autist mistake #1. Just ask her next time you see her if she'd like to hangout sometime. Don't make it a date. Get contact info from her yourself.

Well genius the first step is to not go to bed at 4 AM

I think you mean 5g, 5mg per day would have no effect on you. Creatine accelerates DHT production which in-turn can lead to accelerated hair loss in folks susceptible to it, but there's never been a solid link. You don't need creatine stop taking it if you want.

myprotein will always be the cheapest but it's because the product itself is cheap, mixes like shit, and tastes like shit

jesus christ dude, just get a soap wand. Dishes are fucking easy

alright ISIS user, I can't quite tell from this angle but it looks like your grip is too narrow. Ideally you want the bar to travel in a straight line, just like a squat. You can probably tell yourself that that thing is swinging around way too much

Additionally don't stick your neck forward, you're just throwing yourself off balance. Watch some videos of pros doing OHP and see how their form is.

Attached: 1497207703550.jpg (628x787, 53K)

>absolutely do no fucking stalk her
But her facebook is public, eh? Is it really that bad? And I'll ask to "hang out" instead, but the issue is getting the opportunity to talk to her when every damn week she's gone ahead of me.

Arnold press or lat raises? I already do OHP.

How is strength/bodyweight proportion for pull ups defined? Like what's more impressive, 55 kg guy doing 30 pull ups or 100 kg guy doing 10?

Using your body too much. Lock you legs and hips and only use arms to lift.

does it matter if I drink my supplement powders fast? protein/prework/glutamine

I usually just try to get them all out of the way since they taste bad, but I notice the effect so I use them

Should I train abs during bulk season? I'm gaining a lot of fat, so I won't get any abs anyways.

Yes, you have to work abs to build them. Just like any other muscle.

Is it acceptable to eat 1 or 2 slices of pizza, say, max 5 days a week, to meet my caloric intake of 2500? I've been having trouble hitting that with things like taco bowls, fruits, yogurts, chicken breasts, and sausage patties.

Money isn't an issue, I eat at University dining courts. End goal is gains.

Attached: 1558398436656.jpg (743x729, 154K)

Is it true, no pain, no gain?
youtube.com/watch?v=0qDqSkOvUUA
Also, if you do Farmers Walk, what's your usual routine?

Is hemp protein any good? Shit's expensive and tastes like pond water but causes me zero digestive problems which is heaven compared to whey.

as long as you're getting enough protein and calories per day then yeah. obviously you will look different and be healthier if you bulk on a cleaner diet but the most important thing in bulking is just hitting those two macros every day.

I do ppl and do farmer walks at the end of pull day. I just do 4-5 sets to failure of whatever weight I can on my gym's field area, probably about 35-40 yards in a set.

Should I be doing low weight facepulls everyday or just on my back and ‘cep days?

Attached: 96CBF2CC-E23C-4A45-B14E-621E63ED91B0.jpg (720x432, 89K)

dont do plant based proteins. its missing all that sheit that makes u recover

I've been stuck at 1 plate bench for a month, for example 3 weeks ago i did 5x5 perfectly fine yet today i struggled with the same weight and thats after a rest day. This is sorta happening with all my lifts and rest isn't helping so i doubt its fatigue.Been lifting for 2 months.

Attached: 1565927047318.jpg (480x480, 64K)

Forgot to add any advice for post above? im getting about 100g of protein daily at 170lb(down from 185).

do a deload week next week and keep eating. if you're starting out cutting your gains will come slower.

so about -20%my usual for a week and work my way back up right?

I only feel motivated to train in the gym. That means I don't have any motivation to train at home or at a park near in sundays or holydays.
In short, how do you guys deal with finding the motivation to train outside the gym?

Can I do upright rows on a push day? Trying to work my shouldies

Buy a good home gym.

Would this be stuff to eat everyday

Breakfast: 3 fried eggs topped with feta cheese. 2 instant oatmeal packets and a cup of canned pumpkin
Lunch:A glass of milk and 2 scoops of whey isolate
Dinner: a baked chicken breast (lightly salted and peppered), a cup of black rice, a bag of frozen peas (steamed)

Only drink water and green tea

Attached: 1567809233662.jpg (631x852, 84K)

Is high protein the only way to not waste muscle mass while on a cut?

Didn't lift for 2 weeks because of vacation and when I did my working sets they ended up being about 10% less than where I had been at. Did I seriously lose my gainz this quickly or should they bounce back over the next week to so as I get back in there.

Attached: 1557594115591.jpg (400x399, 19K)

I live in a college dorm room. I have access to a toaster over, a microwave, a regular oven and an electric stove top. My dumbass friend went to Sam's Club and bought a 10 lb bag of buttermilk pancake mix and gave it to me. Not wanting it to go to waste, I need ways to use it besides just making pancakes. With the implements I have, what are some decent recipes you guys have that I can use all this pancake mix in.?

Can't decide if I should do Phraks routine or one my friend made for me. Help me decide if he's a comedic artist or actually helpful.

Day 1:

Bench Press 4x6-8
Incline Dumbbell Bench 4x8-10
Military Press 3x6-8
Tricep Cable Pull Downs 3x15
Push Ups 2x Failure

Day 2:

Barbell Rows 4x8-10
Dumbbell Curls 4x12
Cable Lat Pulldowns 3x10
Side Delt Raises 5x10
Face Pulls 6x10
Close Grip Cable Rows 3x10

Day 3:

Squats 4x6-8
RDL 3x10
Dumbbell Lunges 4x10
Hamstring Curls 3x8
Calf Raises 8x12

The reason there's varied rep ranges in some of the exercises is because it's a system that gets me to go up weight. I start off at 6 reps with a weight and when I can do the exercise moderately easy with 8 reps, I move up to the next weight available and I just keep repeating this process whilst moving up weights.

Attached: hercules.jpg (2000x1318, 1.7M)

Are two half ROM reps on a bench press as good as one full rep? Sometimes I'm not fully confident in doing the last rep and my dad is not home to spot me, so I do half reps.

If they're different halves of the movement, sure. Otherwise, no. For a given motion, you use different muscles at different points of the movement. So if you only do the first half of a bench press, you're missing out on the activation that usually comes from the second half, even if you do it twice.

need opinions on my routine

Also, is there any reason to back squat and deadlift if I find front squatting and hexbar deadlift much more enjoyable and easier to do with good form?

Attached: routine.png (1163x571, 60K)

So I need to eat 1441 calories a day?

How does it even know how much I eat a day?

Or should I go through a week of me eating normally and calculate how much calories I eat, and then deduct 1k cals and then I get the amount of calories I need to eat?

Attached: dD9AIvl.png (1709x653, 241K)

If every day I eat:
>5 eggs
>1 cup broccoli
>2 pollock fish fillets
>2 cup spinich
>1 tomato
>1 avocado
>1/4 cup olive oil

And only that, what micronutrients am I missing every day? And dont say carbs, I dont get exhausted throughout the day or whatever.

What calc is this?

sailrabbit.com/bmr/

If im supposedly around 20% BF, is it possible for me to build muscle even at a deficit? Or should i just stop worrying and lose what little muscle i have and cut to a small Bf% ?

You can titrate up instead of jumping in at the deep end, sure.

Congrats, you're not a novice anymore. Time to move on to better programming. I don't think eating more is the answer, depending on your body composition, if you're skelly and haven't gained weight at all in the last month, then sure eat more, but if you're already a bit chubby then it's not worth getting fat just to add weight to the bar on a sub-optimal program.

Is your goal to compete in powerlifting? If so it's probably not the best idea unless it's a GPP block, if you're not interested in powerlifting then go ahead.

If you're completely untrained you might build some, otherwise no. You'll lose some muscle and strength, no two ways around that unfortunately. Don't rush your cut and you'll better maintain what you have.

How do I reduce chest acne? It's not a huge problem, but I don't want to walk around with red blotches on my skin.

Fuck bros, i have a cold and i am
couhing pretty bad. I have missed one gym day. What shoulde i do and how quickley will i lose my progress?

How long will it take me to progress to 81kg 1 rep max from 71kg one rep max (10kg basically)?

do not fucking stalk her. Suddenly being on her Facebook or whatever usually leaves a bad impression. Just be blunt enough and ask her out.

Plus, autism can come off as quirkyness (?) if lucky enough. t. fellow autist

>do not fucking stalk her. Suddenly being on her Facebook or whatever usually leaves a bad impression

why? That's literally the point of facebook...

Why do I feel chin ups all in biceps and not back?

>If every day i eat just (anything)

you WILL have vitamin deficiency. In this particular case you are not consuming calcium, or iron for that matter (not sure about the last one tho). Use supplements or have a wider diet

Should I still work out if I know I wouldn't be getting much sleep for the next several days?

I remember reading somewhere that 2 or 3 hours of sleep is enough to regenerate your muscles. Because of tiredness you probably won't have much willpower to workout though.

I plan on following the Allpro routine because I hate powercleans and would be an issue doing them in my gym so I cant do SS.
Is allpro a good workout ?

>1pl8 bench
>Not a novice

What core exercises are good? Need to do some additional core work to keep my squat and deadlift gains up

Broccoli and spinach are high in iron but I hadn't considered calcium, thanks.

My forearms keep hurting after pull ups and this lasts for the rest of the day. Anything I can do to prevent this?
The only home exercise thing I have is a pull up bar, so I use it when I can't make it to the gym

I'm just shy of deadlifting 4pl8, I've been lifting in runners this whole time. Should I get some flat shoes or weightlifting shoes

>none, preferably. Raw eggs don't taste particularly great and aren't good sources of protein compared to...well, any meat really.
I know how they taste and they taste great and 10 eggs are literally 10 times cheaper than a kg of fucking chicken breasts. I just want to know how many of them eggs I can eat a day without fucking up myself

Yeah, everyone will stall at different points. I think I stalled at 65kg, and I was 25% bodyfat at that point so it wasn't due to not eating enough

to me looks like just balancing act, it's not like he's push pressing or hip drahving.

squeeze your butt, gym taleban

I'd avoid eating more than 4 eggs per day, if only to stop your ass from smelling like sulfur permanently

Brian Alsruhe has a good video about this: youtu.be/IXDfVk6gKBQ

Personally I like to do the leg raises on the bench between bench sets and standing cable crunches when doing arm work or facepulls with the cable machine. That way I'm not spending much more time in the gym.

~170cm
~72kg
Repping weights (5 reps)
DL: 90kg
Squat: 85kg
Bench: 80kg
OHP: 45kg
Are my numbers OK? How the fuck do I raise bench and OHP?
How do I know if I'm deadlifting right? Where should I feel it?

I don't really know why you're worrying bout raising bench when your bench is disproportionately higher compared to where your DL and squat are, but if you've really hit a plateau for OHP and bench and have tried deloading, try swapping them out for dumbbell equivalents instead and/oir do incline bench and lateral raises

Deadlifts I don't really know how to answer your question, I "feel it" by concentrating almost entirely on bracing my core and making sure my spine doesn't move. Everything else is just down to setting up your form right: bar over midfoot, shins touching bar, push chest out

what should the proper ratios be? I think I can go heavier on DL but I'm worried about my form. As for squats, I do a lot of biking/incline walking so sometimes my legs are just tired

>Can Deadlift more than you
>Can Squat more than you
>Can Bench only half and Press 10kg less
You have no upper body problems

when it comes to deadlifts, a large part of it is mental. It'll take time, but just make sure your form is perfect, and you'll get the confidence you need in your body. Once I had a really shitty day, went to the gym pissed, and absolutely annihilated my deadlift PBs, because I had just stopped overthinking about it and psyching myself out. You just need to learn how much your body can handle, and be confident that it's not going to let you down

Attached: 72ss.png (1132x768, 61K)

It depends what you are eating for. But those foods are good but not much variety

Grilling the chicken will make it nicer, you can subsitute for turkey mince/lean beef mince if you get bored (just chuck a load of seasoning in with it).

Breakfast you can swap the cheese for avocado etc.

Id also have brocolli instead of peas, has a lot more nutrients to weight ratio so you can shovel less greens down you for more effect.

I'm currently losing weight, I just wanna check if my macro ratios are ok.
1640 kcal
40-30-30
Carb-Protein-Fat

Go 35 protein 35 carb if you can

what is that site ?

symmetricstrength.com/

Is following a basic cardio routine such as biking and running enough to steadily lose weight if one is overweight? I am 180 cm tall and weigh 96 kilos. I would like to go to 77 kilo's.

Eating 500 calories under your TDEE is the best way to lose weight

So you mean as a man eat only 2000 calories per day? Why not combine it with cardio exercise?

You'll lose weight if you're eating less than your burning, so you can either eat less or burn more. If your weight is staying steady at 96 from week to week, then theoretically doing any extra exercise at all will cause you to lose weight, even if it's just walking a couple hours a day

You can if you want, but that's not more or less effective that any other exercise for losing weight

True, but I want to do it within a year

Alright

I can, i was hoping for someone to tell me to do 25-35-40 desu hahaha

Why does it seem like dips have been bulking my biceps more than my triceps?

Also: is it acceptable to use the ez bar type of extension on the cable machine for tricep push downs in order to get some sets in with a higher load? I never see dudes using decent form when loading up on pushdowns unless they're doing stupid shit like kneeling so they have their whole body weight assisting.

please reply, don't make me kill a thread for this
should i decrease my carb consumption if i eat plenty of fat? i'm not doing keto but i eat more fat than carb, so i'm afraid of gaining weight.

doesn't matter

it doesn't matter what your macros are as long as you're getting enough protein, do whatever you want

I don't think it's a good idea to superset BB hip thrusts since you'll be using a lot of weight on it. You can however superset with banded one leg hip thrust or just bodyweight one leg hip thrust. But you should definitely do hip thrusts but maybe consider it as squat or deadlift.
Also, read this for glutes: t-nation.com/training/dispelling-the-glute-myth

Is bulking/cutting a meme? Why can't I just make slow steady gains through clean eating at a small surplus?

Squize abs and glutes, fix your hand placement in terms of holding it more towards middle of your palm, rather than holding it close to fingers. Flare your lats more, like you're trying to rest your triceps on them.

You can't but to bulk with no fat at all you're talking about a surplus that is so marginal it's very difficult to keep track of. That's why bulking at around 2lbs a month is better, because it's easy to actually do